Raise of dark gods

Discussion in 'Sexual RPGs' started by majus, Nov 20, 2022.

1. majus

majus CHYOA Guru

[​IMG]

From the darkness of the void, they came.

For ages, they waited.

For centuries they plotted.

They hungered, they lusted, and they desired.

Until finally, they found an entrance beyond the curtain, into reality. It was not much, only to get a glimpse. But they were patient. With time, they would open the doors into reality.

@merkros

The crack was small… Xiara could barely watch… dark jungle spread through her vision. Time… was passing. The trees were dying, then dying, then growing, then dying. The forest had a pulse, melody… it was a dark place. From time to time animal came and passed. But it had barely any semblance of what Xiara needed.

Time passed. Days became months, months became years… But the ever-changing forest prevailed.

Then, Xiara noticed something. Something alien to a forest. She could feel it… but lacked the power to go after it. For hours, days, the one moved around her position, erratically, chaotically.

Finally, she saw the one – a dark-skinned humanoid… A dark elf, lost, tired, walking in circles…

[​IMG]

@moonblack

There was a beauty in winter. In the never changing landscape. It was… ethereal… stale.

Sometimes, the wind moved specks of snow.
    Sometimes an animal made it’s way through the snowy valley.
    Sometimes, it snowed, giving the area a new layer.

Yet, nothing else happened.

The days were long… The sun took so long to reach below the mountains.

Still, nothing changed.
    The green and blue aura raised in the night sky, throwing fantastic lights on the snowy landscape.

Then… something changed.

A large white creature covered in fur, was slowly making its way through the snow… As Zimara looked closer, she noticed that the creature was pulling a cart. The cart was a simple platform, with a pole on it… and tied to that pole, was a humanoid. Unconscious, white from cold, but somehow, still alive.

[​IMG]

@Mashalla69

In a way, Sinrah was lucky… and unlucky. Her window was on the city… just the wrong place. She could see no more than an old cellar of a bar. Yet, she was in the farthest place in the cellar, and had no strength to move – it was irritating. All she could do was to observe as barkeeper came in and out… and then watch a spider walk through the web and catch flies.

So close to the source of nourishment… yet also so far from it. It was as if she was chained to the wall, and before her was a table with all the food that her empty stomach could take – a feast, right out of her reach.

It was irritating…

For years, no one came close, no one heard her… and she had no strength to move beyond the limits set on her…

Crash!

[​IMG]

A bottle splashed on the ground as an angry barkeeper stormed into the cellar. He walked from one side to the other, angrily speaking something. Before stopping. He grabbed the bottle and started drinking… then another, then another. Soon he leaned against the wall, bottle in his hands and sat down… right in Sinrah’s reach!

@Arachna

The forest, it had it’s own rhythm, it’s own beauty. It was orderly and chaotic. The way nature flourished in spring, the way achieved beauty in summer, the way it died in autumn… there was beauty in the stillness of winter as well.

Yet, for all of it’s changes, it lacked…

Airleas/Saelria knew there were things beyond the forest – but the crack was to small. He/she was trapped here. And for all the changes and beauty he/she experienced here, they lacked! Yet, they could not leave!

He/she paused and turned at the melodic sound – sound that was not of the forest.

Invisible, they noticed a young woman hum to herself, as with a smile she approached the pond. She knelt by it and started filling her water sack.

[​IMG]

@AnonYMooseBoG

Guilog… was trapped. Floating above the water, she could see the sky… yet there was no wind in the waters of the swamp. The place she entered into the material… it was empty of minds to manipulate. There were only plants and bugs.

The night and day changed one after the other, yet no one came into this place. Only animals.

But, as much trapped as she felt, it mattered little. She could wait – she had time.

One night, she looked up, at the night-sky. The starts twinkled and two moons moved in dance – so free~

She turned as she realized that there was another light in darkness. A red glow above the trees.

Curious, she called one of her Will-o-the-wisps – the drain almost knocked her back out of materium. She was weak… so weak…

Go~

She order it. The wisp left. She looked up at the sky – the red aura flickered and grew larger… then, it started becoming lesser.

She looked down – her Will-o-the-wisps was returning… and a boy trailed behind it, covered in mud and blood, the boy trailed after the light, falling to his knees tight in front of the lake…

[​IMG]

@Dlork

Soltari the Overwhelming Beauty did not notice as the dark mist entered her body. For her, defeating Vruta the Brute, was unworthy of greater attention. Just dealing with fallen heroine.

Unknown to her, Vruta was corrupted by Masque The Corrupting – a dark god that then infected the goddess who killed Vruta.

For a long time, Masque could only observe as Soltari moved around, done her good deeds… the dark good could not work in the open – not yet, at least.

To completely dominate Soltari, to corrupt her, Masque needed first to corrupt goddess’s followers.

Finally, when the goddess went to sleep, Masque could move freely. She created an avatar with goddess’s powers, looking just like Soltari.

Then, she felt a tugging – one of Soltari’s priestesses was praying. Maque quickly interrupted the prayer and moved to the temple… There, on her knees, a blond woman - Celine Innotie, was praying….

[​IMG]

AnonYMooseBoG, moonblack and Arachna like this.
  2. moonblack

moonblack CHYOA Guru

Curious... Zimara watched the fur-covered creature for a few moments longer, then focused her attention on the captive – an elven woman, as it turned out. Beautiful... and strong, if she is still alive, despite the cold... Her curiosity peaked, the goddess attempted to reach out to the unconscious woman...

majus and Arachna like this.
  3. Arachna

Arachna CHYOA Guru

(Not too clear on if that means they already manifested or what)
    A world worse than hell. The same faces. The same scenery. As lovely as it was, it was almost maddening. An artist needed inspiration. Nothing could be gained from seeing the same places over and over. For what it was worth, Airleas had who knows how long to practice his art. From painting to acting to playing the lute. There was nothing he couldn't do and no form of artistry he hadn't mastered. The master of the arts. A legendary bard who could make tyrants weep and soothe lions. A perfect being.

At least, that's what people should be saying. But....

Surveying his surroundings as he idly strummed the strings, the memory that it has been forever since he really had any new guests wasn't lost on him. What good was a performance with no audience?

He was feeling something worse than death. He was bored.

But there it was. Only a peek. Just a crack. But a new face. A new audience. He could work with this.

majus and moonblack like this.
  4. majus

majus CHYOA Guru

As if feeling her presence, the creature stopped and gave a loud exclamation.

[​IMG]

It stepped from leg to leg, waiting.

Zimara moved, as if she was a breeze of wind, quickly appearing on the open cart. Her hand moved over the elve's skin - the woman was alive even if barely. Her touch left a cold trail, making the elf shiver from cold. Her body was covered in dried blood and dirt. She was not wounded, but her body was covered with bruises. Someone seemed to prepare this as an elaborate form of execution, it seemed... or an exile?

She was on the border of life and death... and that gave Zimara an opening to interact with the mortal more easily... without a strain.

{Dark gods entered the realm and are meeting their prophets for the first time.}

The boardroom was interrupted by a guest - the first one in this wild area...

It was a chance! He/she just saw their first audience! Or was it a fellow artist? He/she looked up - the sun was setting, and it looked like the elven woman decided to set camp here!

moonblack and Arachna like this.
  5. Mashalla69

Mashalla69 Experienced

!
    (Am I naked?)
    She looks at the bottle and the thirst overcomes her. Her legs are too weak to even allow her to crawl, so she pulls herself towards the imp looking thing.
    First and foremost trying to get a hold of the bottle...
    (Don't know ether you want to roll a dice on that. Also hit me up with any improvements or things I misunderstand, if the need ever arises.)

majus, moonblack and Arachna like this.
  6. Arachna

Arachna CHYOA Guru

Seeing an opportunity, Airleas didn't waste time in trying to make his appearance before her. He could take a lot of different approaches, but the eagerness to have a new guest won out against most, leaving him to go with a simple but elegant approach of playing his music with his divine talent so she could hear it before he approached and stared at her. He didn't speak any words yet, simply strumming the final few notes in the kind of chords that cannot possibly be played with mere mortal hands.

A simple approach didn't mean bad or unartistic. Minimalism was beauty as well. All he did was in his guise of a young red haired man do was offer his best non threatening smile. "Been a while since I've seen anyone out here. Are you lost? These woods can take a life of their own, you know."

7. moonblack

moonblack CHYOA Guru

Zimara took another, longer, look at the bound elf. Who was she? Why was she here? What had happened to her? The dark goddess was curious and wanted to know, and so on a whim she decided to help the woman. She moved a little closer, her body almost touching the bound elf's, then reached with both hands and held the elf's pretty face in place. Zimara took a deep breath and held it in, then gently kissed the unconscious woman on the lips. As she did so she slowly let out her breath, letting it enter the elf, her divine power entering along with it.

When she finished exhaling Zimara broke the kiss and pulled away. She had just given her Blessing of Winter to the woman, but even so the elf would need a little bit to wake up. The naked goddess used the time to untie the – soon-to-be-former – captive. The woman would wake up in the hands of her new goddess. And then Zimara would hopefully get some answers... or at least some entertainment – it had been rather boring to be alone in the middle of nowhere, after all...

majus and Arachna like this.
  8. merkros

merkros CHYOA Guru

Xiara enjoyed the melody of The Evermarch of Life. The cycle of birth and death. The sound of it almost made her sway. She got lost in it and the gap within the dense jungle she found her influence leaking into became beautiful music in her head. When she first sensed the dark elf bumbling through the forest, desperate for a savior. The goddess refused to help. Her first thought was irritation and frustration at the intrusion into a near-perfect melody a screech of discord that rippled through her consciousness. However, after the second or third pass-through of the same area, she started to consider the potential. Of course, the whole world should be filled with such melodies and Xiara would greatly like the listen to a much louder cacophony. A Dark Elf may not be the perfect race to harmonize with her, but it was.... an opportunity.

She had to choose her moment when the lost woman was at her limit. Still, she could prepare. The goddess had very little influence on this new land and she wasn't quite sure how much of her powers she could manifest. She focused what she could on growing a berry bush in a small clearing. The leaves of the bush were as dark as the elf's skin...and the fruits were as white as her hair. The plant was made in the dark elf's image to attract her. If Xiara could get the dark elf to believe, then it may be enough to let her speak, bring the Dark elf to her, or perhaps even bridge the gap and enter in all her glory -for a time-. Once the berry bush was on the right course, she needed to find a messenger to lead the elf to salvation. She probed the dense jungle nearby for a serpent to send to her. She wondered if she could get it to speak with what little power she had, or perhaps project her voice like a whisper through the trees to bid the woman to follow it. She could only try.

moonblack, majus and Arachna like this.
  9. majus

majus CHYOA Guru

(you are doing alright - and no Sinrah is not naked, unless you want to appear that way)

She managed to move - easier then usual, which was surprising... maybe it was the being in front of her that managed to somehow expand her range?

She grabbed the bottle and easily took it out of the creature's hands.

The goblin like creature looked annoyed at her - then his eyes widened comicly as he froze.

As the first cords struck, the woman stopped setting up her camp and started looking around. As the man struck another cords, she started walking to him, her eyes glued to the bard, as if she was enchanted, completely disregarding her surroundings. Finally she stopped in front of the bard, her eyes locked on his instrument.

She blinked a few times, slowly coming to.

"N-no..." She managed to stamer, her face covering with blush. "I am just traveling through..." She said shyly.

As Zimara granted the blessing, she swayed on her legs - a simple blessing, yet it was so draining in her state. Any more and she would be banished from this realm. She was soo weak. She would need to rest soon...

The elf shivered under her touch, but after she was granted blessing, she started gaining colour. As her bondage was removed, she fell into Zimara's hands - but still not woke up. As the woman rested in dark goddess' hands, she wondered if she should wake her up now... or return later... maybe play a game with her?

It took her some tries but she did manage to find a snake - the creature easily listened to her and obeyed. But the elf seemed not willing to follow the snake - on the contrary, she seemed to be moving away from it. Using this, the snake chased her right to the bush of berries.

The woman stopped next to it, as the snake conveniently dissapered at that moment.

As she looked around she found the berries, and hesitating a little grabbed one of them. She looked at it, then slowly moved the fruit over her skin. As nothing happened, she touched it with her lips. She then took a bite, and eventually consumed one...

moonblack and Arachna like this.
  10. Arachna

Arachna CHYOA Guru

"Oh, I don't know about that. Not just anyone finds their way here, you know. Everything is planned even if we don't see it."

The girl seemed rather plain. In a good way. She didn't seem like a noble or anyone of special status. Most likely just a simple village girl that could be pretty much anybody. That too, was beautiful.

"But you know, it only gets more dangerous from here. You don't want to wander these parts during nightfall unless you know exactly were you going. I was just about to host a party for some friends of mine. Why don't you join us for the night?" Not able to resist going into more theatrical and flowery prose, he locked his eyes with the girl.

"Never have I known pain until I saw what I'll never have. If only for a moment by thy side, I'd trade a lifetime's eternity. My heaven, my sun, my paradise."

moonblack and majus like this.
  11. majus

majus CHYOA Guru

{Ah, poetry - very nice!}

"Party? Here?" The woman asked, her eyes wondering dubiously around the wild area. "With who-" She started dubiously, ready to refuse - but as soon as she heard poetry by the dark good, she seemed as if she was enchanted. She looked at him with all but desire and admiration in her eyes.

"Of course~" She finally breathed, her voice hot with lust...

Arachna and moonblack like this.
  12. moonblack

moonblack CHYOA Guru

There would be time for games later. Right now the goddess wanted the woman to see her and to know of her. Gently but firmly Zimara tried to shake the elf awake.

majus likes this.
  13. majus

majus CHYOA Guru

"Yhm~" The woman moaned, as she slowly came to. Zimara still held the woman, as the elf slowly opened her eyes. She was tired, hungry, thirsty... yet as she looked at the dark godess, her mind stopped...

"Beautiful~" She only managed to say, as her eyes were locked on snow goddess...

moonblack likes this.
  14. moonblack

moonblack CHYOA Guru

Zimara smiled, happy with the elf's reaction (not that she had expected anything different). “So are you, my dear. I am Zimara, your new goddess. From now on you belong to me.” She announced and leaned down, gently kissing the elf's lips (this time just a regular kiss). “What is your name?” She asked after breaking the kiss.

majus likes this.
  15. majus

majus CHYOA Guru

The woman swallowed as she looked at Zimara.

"Alea... Alea Olalynn..." She introduced herself. "What do you mean..." she asked, little overwhelmed by the situation. But whatever she wanted to say, died on her lips as Zimara kissed her again.

moonblack likes this.
  16. moonblack

moonblack CHYOA Guru

“I mean what I said, my dear.” Zimara smiled at her new... pet? No, that seemed like a waste of potential. Servant? True, but it felt... off, insufficient. Prophet? Yes, that would do – a prophet to help spread her influence and increase her power. “It is a pleasure to meet you, Alea.” The goddess leaned down and placed a quick kiss on the elf's neck. “You will likely notice that the cold is no longer as unpleasant as it used to be. You may also find yourself able to use various ice and cold spells.” As she spoke the goddess gently put the elf down on her back. “That is because while you were unconscious I gave you my blessing.” Zimara's left hand moved to one of Alea's large breasts and started fondling it gently. “From this day forth you shall be my prophet. You shall spread my name and my influence in the world.” Zimara's right hand made its way to the elf's crotch and began lightly rubbing it through her clothes. “Serve me loyally and faithfully, and you shall be rewarded.” She finished and once again captured Alea's lips with her own. This time the kiss was longer and more passionate...

majus likes this.
  17. merkros

merkros CHYOA Guru

The moment the fruit of her labor entered the dark elf's mouth, she felt something give. It wasn't much, but it was enough. Even in her weakened state, the trees and plants around the clearing knew their place. As she attempted to manifest behind the elf, the branches of the nearby trees creaked and groaned. They shuddered away from the foreign power in fear and respect. It made the boughs of the ancient jungle trees look almost as if they were bowing toward the clearing. As a result of the branches shifting away, more light shone through the clearing and illuminated the jungle floor around the elf....and around the awoken goddess.

"Consume and be restored by my bounteous gift." Her voice rang through the clearing from behind the dark elf. She manifested herself in a simple form. Mostly out of necessity. She still had little power, but also did not want to scare away her chance to break through. She manifested as a woman, slightly taller than the elf. She was naked, as nature intended. Her skin was a dark gray-brown, black lines traced the patterns of bark across her skin. Although smooth to the touch, it didn't appear so. Even her large breasts, free for all to see were covered with the pattern and her brown nipples rested at the end of her large, melon-sized breasts. The black strands of her hair rolled down her back. Each one was thin and moved on its own. They swayed back and forth like the tail of a snake. Her fingers were the length of normal fingers, but if one were to look closer, one would see that she had no joints, no nails, and they tapered to a tip rather than the normally rounded fingers of a normal person.

From just below her hips and down, her form changed radically to that of a snake. Her scales were the same color as the rest of her body, but mottled with darker browns and blacks. The darker colors gleamed ominously in the sunlight. Where her snake half and human half meet, a depression between where her legs would meet if she had them. There, the pattern of scales changed and looked more uniform. Almost like thighs pressed tightly together. Within that slight channel, the last part of her that appeared human before going fully snake was her sex. Her engorged clitoris crowned a very humanlike female vulva.

"You are fortunate. Had you been anywhere else, you would have died. So enjoy your fruit. My gift to you." The newly manifested goddess smiled.

majus, Arachna and moonblack like this.
  18. Arachna

Arachna CHYOA Guru

Good for something rushed in under three minutes. Okay, not great. B+

As he rated his own work in his mind, seeing her reaction was something of a feeling of confidence. It was good to know that even after all this time he could still make mortal women swoon if he wanted them too.

It was easy enough to enthrall a mortal, though he didn’t know what he had in mind yet. First proper guest he had in years. Would be a bit of a waste to just get rid of her so soon.

Without saying much else, he let his actions speak for him walking closer to her and exchanging another deep gaze into her eyes before starting to guide her deeper in.

(Would I have any minions yet?)

19. Mashalla69

Mashalla69 Experienced

(she is clothed - like in the picture of my char's. avatar)
    Realizing the easier-than-expected movement, she grabs the creature by his chin and examines him.
    When she finally knows what he knows, she gifts him a taste of her magic - now he can acquire knowledge he seeks from other individuals by touch.
    Then she takes big swig of the bottle, sits down infront of him and asks:"So...bar's been running not as good as it did, huh?"

majus, Arachna and moonblack like this.
  20. majus

majus CHYOA Guru

"AH~" The woman moaned as she felt cool lips on her neck. She coiled, moaned, gasped, blushed as Zimara continued to play with the elf.

"What are you~" The woman manged to moan out. It seemed that she did not believe Zimara, thinking she was playing with her... and she was not ready to abandon her faith.

Zimara realised, that her time was coming to an end - soon she would need to return to immaterial, before she could manifest again.

moonblack likes this.