Resident Evil Outbreak: File1

Discussion in 'RPG Advertisment' started by Avatar Kyoshi, Oct 14, 2023.

1. Avatar Kyoshi

So since i recently Play trough The Resident Evil Games and have a blast i Figure why not doing a RP based on The Old Multiplayer Game? I want to keep this RP managable for myself thus im looking for only 3 Participants for it.

Plot

September 1998, Raccoon City.

News spread troughout The City about a Murder Series at The outskirts of Raccoon City. There are outlandish Reports about People getting Attacked and killed. Victims are apparently...eaten. The Chaos spreads and soon its clear that The City will Change forever at one Fateful Night...along with its Citizens...

You are to Create Your own Character (Male or Female) and choose a Profession/Job they have in Raccoon City. Cop, Barmaid, Reporter, its entirely Up to You but stay grounded...there are No members of STARS or any Special Units etc.

Raccooncityview.jpg

majus and Tjf like this.
  2. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

Sounds interesting. Not sure if I'll have time, but definitely interested.

majus and Avatar Kyoshi like this.
  3. majus

majus CHYOA Guru

Will you be making changes to zombies, or will it be mostly survival apocalypse?

4. Avatar Kyoshi

The Zombies are Like in The Games but there are also other T Virus creations that will appear in the RP who will Pose a serious Threat. Your Character will not be able to handle some of them.

majus likes this.
  5. Regin34

Regin34 CHYOA Guru

I never played in the Resident evil, but it sounds intresting to me.

6. majus

majus CHYOA Guru

So, basically, it would be a survival game, yes?

7. Dissonant Soundtrack

Dissonant Soundtrack Really Really Experienced

If you want to keep this true to the spirit of the original game, each player should be limited to 8 stock phrases and a handful of emotes.

majus likes this.
  8. Avatar Kyoshi

Basicly yeah

majus likes this.
  9. majus

majus CHYOA Guru

What about NSFW parts?

10. Avatar Kyoshi

They will be included too among Your Characters or other Survivors You meet troughout The RP

majus likes this.
  11. majus

majus CHYOA Guru

Okay, then, I would like to join and see how you will develop it :)

12. Avatar Kyoshi

Sweet with Tjf in too we Just need one more participant before i do a Character Creation Thread

majus likes this.
  13. majus

majus CHYOA Guru

You failed to mention above head view of area and visibility of enemies only from certain angles :)

Dissonant Soundtrack likes this.
  14. Avatar Kyoshi

I make Sure it has Jill Sandwich :D

majus likes this.
  15. Regin34

Regin34 CHYOA Guru

I will join too

16. Avatar Kyoshi

Theres also another Idea im playing with but i dont wanna do an extra Thread.

What do You Guys think of a Terminator RP? Set in The Future after Skynet nearly wiped Out Humanity and only small cells of RĂ©sistance Fighters are left who oppose The Machines in a Post Apocalyptic setting?

Personaly i think there could be more interesting Things Happening Plot wise and more interesting Characters for You to RP as and interact with.

T-800-0.jpg

majus likes this.
  17. majus

majus CHYOA Guru

That concept actually sounds better...

The resistance fights against 'Penetrators' - robots evolved from sex toy, that achieved sentience and almost completely dominated mankind by fucking them to extinction...

18. Avatar Kyoshi

I wouldnt Go that far. Skynets Goal remains The Same Like in The Movies, yet it is Canon that there are 'Deathcamps' where People are worked to Death, Experimented on etc so there could come some Smut into Play. Maybe Specialized T Models to fuck Humans

majus likes this.
  19. majus

majus CHYOA Guru

Hmm... you sure? Maybe that way Terminators could charge their batteries, with power of orgasms?

That and, well there was a lesser known spin offs :)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 18, 2023
  20. Avatar Kyoshi

There will be opportunities of Smut with Members of The Resistance etc too so do Not worry.

@Regin34 @Tjf

Would You be interested in such a Post Apocalyptic setting?