Seven Seas Reborn

Discussion in 'Sexual RPGs' started by Tjf, Nov 2, 2023.

1. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

@Arachna

1667 - Six Months Ago

Martinique - French West Indies:
    upload_2023-11-2_12-11-24.png

[​IMG]

Countess Tremaux stands on the second floor balcony of her townhouse, situated in the prosperous French colonial capital of Martinique. Her hands grip the railing tight as she watches the bay, filled with cargo ships loading and unloading valuable sugar, the lifeblood of these islands. And yet one of the largest ships - one of her husband's, stands motionless on the dock, soldiers in white coats move up and down the gangplank, seemingly inspecting every last inch of the vessel. She feels, before she hears, her husband stumbling towards her, weight and age slowing him. He moves behind her, leaning around her and kissing her cheek as his hands reach up to paw at her breasts - this might not have been a love marriage, but the count certainly appreciates his younger wife.

"It's the Marquis de Lioncourt - or more likely his mother." He hugs himself against Catherine, looking out at the impounded ship as he speaks the name of her hated rival and her son. "Her hatred against you knows no bounds. Somehow she found out about a little...arrangement I had with some smugglers. The governor general is impounding half our fleet. But don't worry, mon amour - I'm taking care of it." He says, a little tepidly, as if afraid that Catherine might retaliate at the news. "I have friends in King Louis' court. I just need to go to France, find whatever battlefields they're on, and then I'll sweet talk them into making this whole thing disappear. I just need you to manage the business in the meantime."

2. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

@Regin34

Lower Atlantic - North East of Hispaniola

upload_2023-11-2_12-53-0.png

[​IMG]

Looking out at the open sea, Marlene sighs, using the sun's position in the sky to help give her an estimation of their current position. Behind her, Captain Kelly roars orders to his crew. "Bring her about! Grappling hooks in hand, and muskets at the ready! If anyone pops up from the hatches, fire." Across the water, they stare at a merchant ship adrift in the water, not a soul visible on board the deck. Aboard the Santa Maria's crew, the excitement is palpable - their latest anti-piracy patrol near the Bahamas had been a disappointment, but on the way back, they'd stumbled upon an intact, but seemingly abandoned ship, and even the normally stern captain has been caught by the curiosity.

The grappling hooks are thrown, catching against the railing of the merchantman, and the crew begin to heave as they pull the two ships close together. "Make sure your pieces are loaded, boys!" Kelly shouts as the two ships bump together, and boarding planks are brought on deck, the crew holding hatchets, cutlasses and various firearms. "Board her!" The command comes, and the planks are slammed down, men running across them, or simply jumping the distance. Marlene wonders if a fight will follow, but even as the crew opens the hatches and heads down into the depths of the strange ship, there's no sounds of gunfire and swords clanking, just disappointment, as the crew find nothing. "Damn it, search every inch of that ship!" Kelly commands, seeming no less disappointed than his crew.

"Hey." Marlene feels a rough hand gripping her wrist, turning to see dark skin and a devious smile.
    [​IMG]
    "Doesn't look like they'll find anything." Peter, the ship's bosun, looks at her, talking quietly. "But they'll be at it for hours, searching her for anything that might make this trip less than a waste. I'd rather use the alone time to search for my own treasure..." He grins, hand brushing the collar of her shirt. After learning the story of why a noble like Marlene ended up on this crew, Peter's been relentless in his attempts to get Marlene alone.

Regin34 and moonblack like this.
  3. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

@moonblack

Tortuga - French West Indies

upload_2023-11-2_13-25-57.png

Night reigns on Tortuga, and with it, drunken debauchery. The French colony turned pirate haven is alight with activity, the many pubs and brothels filled with pirates drinking and partying, while drunks wander the streets, firing pistols into the air, and prostitutes ply their trade in the open, with no fear of any of the guards arresting them - indeed, the French garrison are their best customers.
    [​IMG]
    "Everything you imagined it would be?" A female voice sounds from an alley behind Mariel, and a woman approaches - Arabelle, the ship's quartermaster. A veteran of several ships, Arabelle was likely quite beautiful once, but time and rough living have worn much of the beauty away, into fierceness.
    [​IMG]
    The woman doesn't trust Mariel yet, it's plain to see - the new ship and crew have taken one score, but Arabelle clearly doesn't think that's enough of a test. Still, she was well recommended, from a naval officer friend of Mariel's, and does her job well. "We know who it was." She doesn't have to elaborate. Someone on the crew evidently thought that a few coins taken from the plunder of the Sea Swan's first captured ship wouldn't be noticed. Clearly they didn't count on the fact that Mariel would be particularly attentive to her first ever score - or the fact that Arabelle is never particularly inattentive. "It was the new girl - the one who jumped off that fishing boat to join us. She's over there." She points to the nearby beach, where the woman in question smokes tobacco and tries to sweet talk a prostitute into a free ride.
    [​IMG]
    "How do you want to handle it?" Arabelle looks at Mariel. It's obvious that Mariel's answer will inform how the quartermaster - and the rest of the crew - comes to view her. It's equally obvious that Arabelle isn't inclined to reveal which decision would satisfy her.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2023
    moonblack and Regin34 like this.
  4. Arachna

Arachna CHYOA Guru

"Mmm..,yes, love." The countess braced herself for the old man's touch. She had always been sure to wear a dress that keeps her bountiful breasts on display, knowing full well what the dirty old man likes. The low heated moan she gave was mostly fake, and on a level partially because of having trained herself to be more responsive to his touches, but her mind was in a whole other place, that she was busy considering the exact scenario before her. She gave some pretty obviously fake signs of arousal, but stared out at the port, looking more focused on that.

"I suppose, this is about the tea party incident." Catherine tried to say it dryly, but there was an ever so slight smile on her face, thinking about it. The Marquis had been trying to impress herself onto the higher nobility of rank. Inexplicably, the duke's invitation had gotten lost while all her other important, but less notable guests had arrived. He...didn't like being snubbed. According to rumors being circulated by a few courtiers, the Marquis had been trying to posture herself as someone of note to the king, as oddly leaked rumors had surfaced about her aims to lay a claim on the duke's territory. Or....that's how the story goes. Certainly, at least some of those things must be true. Though whether they are or not, her attempts to sway the duke had effectively been neutered.

Catherine, did have a knowing look on her face, but didn't say anything to outright confirm any possible hand in any of it. Instead turning her attention to the count, with partial concern, but mostly focused on the pragmatics.

"Do be careful, my love. It has been sometime since you last set foot in a warzone seeing large scale conflict."

moonblack, Tjf and Regin34 like this.
  5. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

@majus

Off Lime Cay, South of Port Royal - British Jamaica

upload_2023-11-2_16-45-9.png

[​IMG]

Reene takes a moment from counting her coin to gaze outside the window of La Veuve Noire's cabin. She'd chosen to anchor the ship just in sight of the bustling city of Port Royal, but far enough away that it wouldn't draw too much attention. Beside the ship is the small uninhabited islet of Lime Cay, where the crew can hunt or perform the tasks that can only be done on land, while all other business can be conducted aboard the ship. A small Royal Navy crew had inspected the ship, and Reene had seen them well serviced by her girls. In turn, their officers had spread the word about the pleasure ship, and before long, many of the wealthy men of Kingston and Port Royal were visiting the ship daily, to take their pleasure far from the suspicious eyes of their wives. The only problem is the commander of the nearby fort, who's been demanding ever increasing money in bribes, cutting into the Veuve's profits.

There's a knock at the door of the captain's cabin, and Eloise, the madame and Reene's second in command, enters the room.
    [​IMG]
    "Funny to think how a ship that once was responsible for such cruelty now provides so much pleasure." She chuckles, looking through the still open doorway at the smoky brothel that was once a slaver's hold.
    [​IMG]
    "The lookout sighted a ship approaching - a small yacht. From the look of the men aboard, I'd guess some sort of wealthy traders. I'll signal them to come aboard?" She asks.

moonblack, majus and Regin34 like this.
  6. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

"I would assume it has something to do with the incident, yes. Oh, you know me, ma cherie. I'm always careful." The fat man chuckles, giving her breasts another squeeze. It's true - the man had lied his way out of military service as a youth, so it's unlikely he'll try to win battlefield glory as an old man. "Oh, how I'd love to stay and take care of you one last time before I leave, but I had best leave before those soldiers decide to come here. Au revoir, my love." He turns, and leaves her to handle a failing business and fading social reputation.

-------------

1688 - Now:

Catherine turns from her place on the balcony as she hears the hurried footsteps of her eldest daughter. The young woman bursts onto the balcony, beaming.
    upload_2023-11-2_17-25-39.png
    "Maman! It's Louis! He's come to visit!" She grins, her ladylike decorum forgotten. Catherine is somewhat less enthusiastic - despite what feelings she might have for her eldest son, the work of stabilising a trading empire with half its ships confiscated has been exhausting. Besides, Louis' reputation has been...less than stellar. After enlisting in the army and winning glory in Europe, a scandal with a general's daughter caused him to switch to the navy and be posted in the Caribbean, squandering any advantage his military prowess might have had. "Will you go downstairs and meet him?"

7. majus

majus CHYOA Guru

Reene hummed as she looked over the map. With those bribes the will have to move soon. Maybe Hispaniola to the north?

"It provided pleasure, just no for us... well, not all of us." She hummed as she looked a her second in command and considered her words. If they were on open sea, she would just host the merchants and had them killed while the were playing with her crew, and rob them. But it was a risk thing to do so near the port. So, they would operate as brothel.

"For now, let them in and treat them as clients. Their money will stay with us... afer all, wouldn't it be a good business for merchants?" Renee smiled dropping another coin on the stack.

moonblack, Tjf, Arachna and 1 other person like this.
  8. Arachna

Arachna CHYOA Guru

(Going to sleep soon. Just writing something out quick.)

The raven haired countess felt a tremendous migraine coming. Managing all these ships and trade agreements on her lonesome was no trivial task. She has always been better at negotiations and making deals, but she would rather leave the actual logistics to the steward and chancellor. It also meant, that she couldn’t be out there where her skills were best applied influencing and swaying those reluctant to join the exchange. She couldn’t do that as effectively without sitting down for negotiations and not every colony has the willingness or means to travel all the way out here for agreements being proposed to them. Proper etiquette stood, that the propositioner should stand before the propositioned and their courts. As she debated the logistics of transportation of cargo, hearing the arrival of her son announced was mixed.

It greatly hurt the family’s greater plans for him not to be active in the army and while the navy was prestigious, he wasn’t doing anything meaningful over here. But it would still be a welcome break.

“I shall. Thank you, Valerie.” She could always credit her older daughter for the fact she tries. And much of the time she was pretty good at holding professional poise, though her being a victim of her age at times sometimes showed.

Catherine proceeded to see what her son could want. He surely knew the conversation was going to be difficult. Perhaps that’s why he had chosen now to do it while his father was away. She debated if it could mean he planned to ask for some kind of favor, and kept wary as she made her way down.

moonblack, Regin34 and Tjf like this.
  9. Regin34

Regin34 CHYOA Guru

(Ship name is Sant Antonio, not Santa Maria by the way ;) )
    Rute Marlene Pereira Carvalho fixed her navigation tool, making sure it doesn't take any damage, as crew begin their assault. She didn't make a move to help these commoners, she is far better than that work. Until capitan Kelly, only noble except her on this ship, command her otherwise. She fixed her ponytail, as first sailors get on the ship and found nothing. Her attention to strange ship, was cut by bosun.
    "What is Peter?" She answer him coldly, with mixed feelings. He is lowborn men, ha he could be a bastard of the whore and fleet, someone who wouldn't dare try to talk to her without order. Well, that would be, if Marlene wasn't exiled noble. But on ohter hand, his skin collor make him more attractic than most noble men, whit Marlene has meet. Damit, even now she wasn't sure if she should slap him in the face for insult or let him please her.
    "Even if they not find anything, we are both still on the watch, bosun." She pushed his fingers out of her shirt, but let him stay on her shoulder. Marlene herself wasn't sure if she want him to fuck off or to continune.

moonblack and Tjf like this.
  10. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

"Understood." Eloise nods and turns to leave. Outside in the converted hold, Reene hears the enthusiastic laughter of men who know they're about to have their needs sated, and women who know they're in for a payday. It doesn't take long for the noises to turn to equally enthusiastic sounds of sex.

Soon after, there's another knock at the door, but it's not Eloise. A man in a churchman's robes enters the room, smiling.
    [​IMG]
    "Forgive the intrusion, madame. I wished to know if your services were for sale as well." The priest says, not a hint of shame on his expression.

Fail
    There's something odd about the man's accent, his look. Hmph, he must be from a weird part of England, and churchmen are always a little odd. Nothing to worry about, she concludes.

11. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

(Sleep well - I'm probably not going to be too present for the rest of the night anyway.)

"My beautiful mother." Louis sits in the dining room downstairs, a glass of wine in hand as he examines Catherine. Clearly military service has done nothing to diminish his looks, as he's now broad shouldered, with obvious muscle underneath the fine clothes - the complete opposite of his scrawny younger brother, who's probably reading upstairs.
    [​IMG]
    "You look tired, though. Not getting enough sleep?" He says, oozing confidence. "I'm afraid I have some bad news - heard it in town. The governor general's banning all trade from the family business until the investigation into father is complete. Probably the work of that woman you're feuding with - I don't understand why you won't just let me shoot her." He shrugs, not seeming bothered by the information that the family's livelihood is up in flames.

Arachna, moonblack and Regin34 like this.
  12. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

(Well it was still a Spanish name - close enough :D )

"There are plenty of men on the deck of the prize ship, Marlene." The dark skinned man impudently uses her given name, as his hand begins to unlace her shirt. "C'mon, blondie... There are already men looking out at the horizon for threats - and not looking at us."

13. majus

majus CHYOA Guru

She looked a the man, and he priest - well, there was something satisfying abou corrupting church people - and this one seemed to be still only partly corrupted, still keeping some of his innocence. With a seductive smirk she got up.

"Ofcurse padré. Ai weehl be m pleasuré to sairvice you toda, but ai must warn you, ai come doubuhl zé prize~ can you pai zat much, padre?" She said as she put her hand on his chest, her thick french accent distorting her speech.

moonblack, Regin34 and Tjf like this.
  14. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

"Double the price, for double the beauty. That's fair." The priest smiles, and drops a leather bag onto the table, clinking with coin. "Only, I have some tastes that some might find...unusual."

15. Regin34

Regin34 CHYOA Guru

Marlene bushes from embrassed to his hands opening her shirt.
    "Lady Marlene to you bosun, and stop". She said in half angry and half confussed tone to him, trying to push away his hand, but in the same time she breath faster, looking for dagger at her belt.

16. majus

majus CHYOA Guru

Reene looked at the bag, greed unhidden in her eyes, her body shuddered with pleasure. Oh, she loved so much when pleasure and monetary gain walked hand in hand. She licked her lips, her body getting hotter, a slight blush covering her skin, her sex becoming wetter. She gently put her hand on man's cheek as she looked deep into his eyes.

"Oh, padre, een zis 'ouse, wé aim to satisfy ur cliénts. Ai assure you, many came befaire wiv wild fentasees, ét left satisfied, yairnéng to come bak again. Bé not shy, young man 'ave zeir urges... What do you desiyaire?"

moonblack, Tjf and Regin34 like this.
  17. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

"If you was a proper lady, you wouldn't be here." Peter moves up, pressing her against the deck rail. Looking down, he sees her going for her dagger, but doesn't move to stop her. "Heh, I don't think you wanna use that. I think you're wanting to see where this goes." Before anything else can happen, a shout calls out from the empty ship.

"Here, carved in wood!" A man shouts. "The symbol of La Fantoma!" Marlene's distracted from the current predicament by the name - La Fantoma, the legendary queen of pirates, her ships crewed by bewitched sailors with their tongues cut out. According to legend, no ship that has come across her has survived - not any member of their crews. "Sails!" A man in the fighting top screams in panic. "Two ships on the horizon!"

18. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

"Well..." The priest blushes, looking away in embarrassment.

Fail
    His shyness seems completely genuine - Reene smirks as she wonders if the priest has ever fucked before at all. The thought of the chance not only to bed a corrupt priest, but be the one to corrupt him herself, gets her hot. "Perhaps we should start with, um, the normal way, and then once we're a little more comfortable we can discuss what I want."

19. Regin34

Regin34 CHYOA Guru

"If you was white, you would fuck with wooden penis." She gasp as he hurt a little Peter neck with her fingernails. Before Marlene made her mind, shout remind her what happening around here.
    "La Fantoma... That is strong female." She said to herself as she pushes away Peter and getting telescope to her eye, to try see sigls on flags of the ship.
    "Not now, bosen, we have guest here."

20. majus

majus CHYOA Guru

With a smirk she leaned in and captured his lips. She kissed him, slowly, her tongue moving around, exploring his mouth.

"Zen, slowly, kisseng." she said as she moved closer to the man, her hands moving behind his back and over his neck. "Kiss me, padre. Let yur 'ands move ovair mon body, explaire eet. Threat eet wiv care as you wairship eet. And as you do, tell mé, what you desiyair." She whispered, her body hot, moaning lightly moving her leg between his, her thigh toughing his crotch.

Tjf, moonblack and Regin34 like this.