Seven seas too small - Pirates RPG - Lore

Discussion in 'RPG Information' started by Regin34, Mar 1, 2023.

Tags:
  1. Regin34

Regin34 CHYOA Guru

[​IMG]
    Arrgg!!! Landlubbers and drinking piss babies! Did you just said, that you want sail on the Caribbean sea? Think twice little rat, because once you step your bare foots on the wooden desk of the ship, there won't be turning back. What? You still want travel to hot sea of the New World? It is your funneral, why do I care. After all you won't get even funneral... Wait! Don't leave my table yet! If you buy me next rund of rum I will told you few things about Caribbean. What do you mean they run out of rum?! I will hang innkeeper for his balls for such afford! Bring me ale, and sit down! I will share with you something, what will help you a little. What? Treasures? Don't make me laught! You will be lucky if you managed to survive first storm! Listen carefool, I won't be repeat twice.
    [​IMG]
    First thing what you need to know, there are already many armies and colonies of ours homeland. British, France, Spain, Netherlands. Everyone want the same. Lands, tea, sugar, tabaco and all wares what these warm island would produce. And they all fighting each other, no way to tell which one will be most rich and wealthy in this year. Remmeber my words landlubber, they may seems fancy in their cloaks and hats, but they are not so diffrent from the rest of merchants and thiefs what you meet on your road. They just do it on much bigger scale than you can imagge. But this doen't mean they are only one who could cut your head off or send to the plantation with nice iron collar on neck. There are... Where is my ale?! My mug is empty, just like your head!
    [​IMG]
    There are people who lived on the island long before first of us set foot on this bloody new world. These who we call Indians or natives, because their own names are too hard to say, not even to remember. They live in small tribes and wear leaves and animal skins, but don't let that to deceive you. They know jungle and occean currents better than our best capitans, since generations it was their home which their are losing right now. Natives are mad and ready to fight for their homeland. I don't mean their spears and bows with poison darts, that wouldn't be a problem. No... Some vitness swearing on graves of their mothers, that halfnaked people are using dark magic. Don't laught it is true! No one know for sure, how they do that, but be wary to not let them touch your hair or you too suffer by curse. Also... Are you blind?! My mug is again empty! Bring me more piss drinker! No, I won't tell anything more until you bring me more.

(I will write next later)

majus, moonblack and Tjf like this.