Star Wars RP: Dark Council

Discussion in 'RPG Advertisment' started by majus, Apr 6, 2023.

1. majus

majus CHYOA Guru

[​IMG]

She looked at the landscape with wonder. All the memories started crashing down on her.

Her early life as a daughter of a noble, life filled with pleasures, scheming and orgies.
    Her bid for power, with her arranging the accident of her father and her siblings.
    Meeting her Mistress and mentor, who taught her the deeper mysteries and arts of manipulation. The taste of her lips, the smell of her fair... the moment they spend naked in the lake on Alderan, after training. That night they fucked until they could not move.
    The final test of her worthiness as a Sith – clashing with her mentor.
    The smell of burned flesh as the lightsaber impaled the woman who thought her, mentored her, loved her...
    The feelings of loose and dark side fill her, as she stood over the dead lover... followed by feelings of pride and power as she was granted the title - of Darth Lash.
    Her gathering power, followers, apprentices, equipment, ships, droids, artefacts...

And now, on the eve of a galactic civil war between republic and separatists, after thousands of years, the Sith would return and have their revenge.

She turned to the gathered apprentices... Lords of the Sith. All of them were her students - soldiers, agents, followers, lovers, slaves...

"The galaxy will soon be at war. This will be a time for our order to raise..." She paused. "But we have to raise strong, we have to weed out the weak." She paused. "Only two of you will accompany me on this journey – only two of you will claim the title of Darth. The rest... the weak... they have no place in our future."

The gathered Sith brandished their weapons, red blades coming to life... and pointed them at her.

"You dare... to betray me?" She asked, her voice filled with disbelief. "Very well. Die then." The red blade came to life.
    [​IMG]

"Ahhh!" The man screamed as he fell to the ground bisected.

Darth Lash stepped back, breathing heavily. Many of the apprentices lay on the floor, dead, all by her hand. All... except them.

The group moved united. They raised their hands.

"Khu!" She growled as grips held her hands and legs. "Whaaa!" She screamed as she gathered the force, and pushed – the response was a united push. It easily broke through her attack.

"Ahhh!" She screamed as she hit the column, the lightsaber slipping from her hand.

Slowly she got up and reached for the lightsaber. Only to fall again, screaming as lightning washed over her body.

Breathing heavily, she managed to get on her up again, only to be pushed on her knees again, held by a telekinetic grip, her legs and arms apart.

The group raised their hands, and she gasped, as the grip tightened around her throat. The grip was strong, she could not break it. She felt the invisible force caressing her breasts, her thighs, slipping inside her – a soft moan escaped her.

She was defeated and humiliated. They bested her... the won.

She gasped again.

"Y-you... won... Darths..." she acknowledged, the defeat, granting her opponents the titles of Darth. One of the Lords approached her and looked down on her. She remembered dominating that servant... how the wheels have turned.

The Lord shut down the lightsaber and put it to her cleavage, to her heart.

Wshh!

She gasped, as she looked down – a red blade impaled her chest... She looked up at the person who pierced her heart... The Darth turned off the lightsaber, reached out and caressed her cheek, holding her chin and making her look into those yellow eyes...

Finally, the Darth pulled away and pushed her lightly, as if discarding her.

She fell on the floor, darkness slowly claiming her.

Dark Council was formed today, here.

The Sith would raise... without her...

* * *​

Who wants to play Star Wars RP: Dark Council?!
    The setting is as follows:

There were more sith that survived the last great war against the Jedi. Those Sith stayed hidden, in shadows. Slowly, they were preparing for the next clash with the Jedi. And now, that a war between Republic and Confederation is about to start, the Sith is about to enter the stage and shake the galaxy as they form the Empire.

The ruling body of the Empire – the Dark Council, with the players being the members of the said council, will be deciding the route the new Sith Empire would take. For they will be it's leaders.

The RP will heavily involve skill rolls and management of resources.

The idea is collaborated with @Tjf.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2023
    AnonYMooseBoG, Regin34 and Tjf like this.
  2. Regin34

Regin34 CHYOA Guru

In last months I have show here less than I wish. Idea sounds intresting to me, but I'm not sure if I made it to happen. But yeah, I'm intrested

AnonYMooseBoG and majus like this.
  3. AnonYMooseBoG

AnonYMooseBoG CHYOA Guru

Sounds cool! I can't promise that I'll be able to join, though. This whole semester has been stressful chaos for me.

majus likes this.
  4. moonblack

moonblack CHYOA Guru

Hmm, on one side I am not a big Star Wars fan and my Star Wars knowledge is very limited. On the other side it seems like I don't need to know that much about Star Wars, and I like the character creation options...I might give it a try, if I can think of a character...

majus likes this.
  5. Arachna

Arachna CHYOA Guru

I wasn’t totally planning too do this one to be honest, but if ehough other people decide to, I might.

majus likes this.