Star Wars The Old Republic

Discussion in 'Sexual RPGs' started by Avatar Kyoshi, Apr 13, 2019.

1. Avatar Kyoshi

She moans, letting Irleen kiss her. For some reason she cant and dont want resist

"T....Test? W....what do You m...ean?"

asddas193, Regin34 and unisol_gr44 like this.
  2. Regin34

Regin34 CHYOA Guru

Irleen look in Sabine eyes unsure, how to tell that.
    "W... Well. I read only in b... books about that... I never expirence s... something like that... S... So if you agree..." The water beginning getting cold, but she didn't noticed that. It was too hot, from her body and Sabine, conected in hug. She can ewen feel flesh in mandalorian breast.

3. Avatar Kyoshi

Sabine looks everwhere but at Irleen.

"L...look I....we barely know each other and....we should figure things out....first. You kn...understand?"

asddas193, unisol_gr44 and Regin34 like this.
  4. Regin34

Regin34 CHYOA Guru

"Y... Yes, sure. You have a point. I'm s...sorry for proposition." Irleen said with shame and embrassed and step out the shower. She grab nearest towel and started dry hersellf. She move towel on her tails, what was realy hard to dry.

5. Avatar Kyoshi

Sabine coughs awkwardly and does the same.

"C....Can You please erm....leave? I wanna....dye my Hair....and think....You know?" She doesent look at her

asddas193, unisol_gr44 and Regin34 like this.
  6. Regin34

Regin34 CHYOA Guru

Irleen get dressed quickly and nod to Sabine.
    "Sure, I'm out." She said and leave bathroom, closing door behind her.

7. Avatar Kyoshi

Sabine leans herself against The Sink, looking in the mirror. "What are You doing Sabine? Jeeez...."

She gets her Cosmetics and Changes her Haircolour. She smiles and puts her Skinsuit and Armorplates back on before leaving The Bathroom to head in The Engineroom and make sure everything is in order.

img-2307961-f.jpg

8. Avatar Kyoshi

MEANWHILE

Arkad Letos Shuttle arrives at Night on Coruscant and Lands on a Landingpad of Coruscants upper Levels. He sees The Lower Levels Burn and The Jedi Temple in Ruins as His Ship Lands

Regin34 and unisol_gr44 like this.
  9. unisol_gr44

unisol_gr44 CHYOA Guru

An Imperial Agent looked around him at the carnage in the streets below with a steely gaze. A faint smile crept on his lips as he marvelled at the incredible success of the day’s operation: Coruscant, capital of the Republic, had been taken in only a day—with minimal casualties. The entire Coruscant defence fleet was viped out by a single blow of the Emperor’s new super-weapon. The Jedi Order had been decimated and scattered. It could only spell the end of the war, a new era for the galaxy. Commander Leto rose from his seat and walked down the shuttle’s ramp, wondering if somebody had been sent to greet him at the landing pad.

Regin34 likes this.
  10. Avatar Kyoshi

As he walked down The Ramp he gets greeted by several Troopers who stand in Line and a Female Officer of The Empire. She quickly corrects her Uniform and looks if her Boots are clean.

She puts her Hands behind her back and bows her head as Commander Leto walks Down The Ramp of The Shuttle.

"Commander Arkad Leto, Welcome on Coruscant, I hope Your Journey here was without trouble..."

imperial_agent_by_mandogirl22-d6prwgw.jpg

11. unisol_gr44

unisol_gr44 CHYOA Guru

[I was actually thinking of playing that character, but Regin said the agenr should be male :D]
    Arkad smiled at the young officer, she must’ve been eager to make a good impression, the agent spoke in a thick Imperial [British] accent, ‘At ease, and thank you, Lieutenant. No, no trouble, it was quite a pleasant flight indeed. Even more pleasant once I spotted the new ... renovations ... we have made.’ He chuckled and glanced down the row of troopers, ‘It is a pity I could not partake, but I see you have already established some much needed order here. Outstanding. Any reports to be made, Lieutenant?’

Last edited: Apr 20, 2019
    asddas193 and Avatar Kyoshi like this.
  12. Avatar Kyoshi

The Women smiles slightly, reliefed to have made a good Impression. If she played her Cards right, nothing could Stop her from Rising up The Ranks of The Empire.

"The lower Levels are fully under Imperial Control Commander. Communication to Outside Worlds is surveiled. There are a few Prisoners we still Interrogating for any Potential Remaining Republic Resistance Cells on The Planet"

13. unisol_gr44

unisol_gr44 CHYOA Guru

Arkad chuckled in a satisfied manner, ‘Very good, very good, Lieutenant. Any resistance won’t last long, I am sure, they will soon come to see our New Order as preferable to the chaos of the Republic—or they shall perish, whichever comes first.’ He stepped beside the woman and bade her to walk with him, ‘Have any transmissions made it off-world to warn the remnants of the Republic of our new weapon?’

asddas193, Regin34 and Avatar Kyoshi like this.
  14. Avatar Kyoshi

"We have Reports of several Troops that a Group managed to Destroy a Turrett and Tractorbeam Controlbase by The Hangars of Sector 7. Reports claim a Mandalorian was seen, aswell as Mercenarys, a Soldier and....at least two Jedi."

15. unisol_gr44

unisol_gr44 CHYOA Guru

Commander Leto stroked his clean-shaven chin, ‘A pitiable loss, yes, but no matter. It shall be rebuilt better and more efficient than before.’ He trained his steel grey eyes on the young officer, ‘What a strange band of misfits. What happened to them? Are they held for interrogation?’

16. Avatar Kyoshi

"Ahem....No Sir. They managed to escape The Planet and our Starfighter Defenses. Sir i take all Responsibility for this unfortunate Event..." she says nervously

17. unisol_gr44

unisol_gr44 CHYOA Guru

Arkad grimaced and looked to the dark sky around them, ‘They got off-world and escaped our fighters? Troublesome. Looks like this crew is more resourceful than I had first thought.’ He put a hand on the lieutenant’s shoulder, ‘Your eagerness to take respoinsibilty is admirable—and will be noted in my report—but I do not see how it could be your failing. It is the Reaper’s contingent of cloned fighter pilots, they are untrained and green, I should fly up there and give Commodore Holt a piece of my mind about that damned project. What is your name, Lieutenant?’

Regin34 and Avatar Kyoshi like this.
  18. Avatar Kyoshi

She gulps and tries to stay professional and fearless.

"Saergant Juliet Erd Sir...."

19. unisol_gr44

unisol_gr44 CHYOA Guru

[I already called her a lieutenant all the time, why Seargant now?]
    ‘Well, Miss Erd, what part of our operation did you lead? I may put in a good word for you if it was a success,’ the agent smiled at Juliet.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2019
  20. Avatar Kyoshi

Lieutenant Juliet. Looks at him Hopefull of a Promotion.

"I was in charge of coordinating The Invasion...to get our Troops on The Surface. Now im currently Deal with remaining Resistance Cells"