Suggestions: Be able to search when moving chapters, being able to delete polls, and more.

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by AnEmbarrassedCreation18, Oct 10, 2026 at 7:07 PM.

  1. Being able to move chapters is great, but it's really annoying having to scroll through all the options until I find the chapter I want to send the chapter too. Being able to just search up what chapter I want would be so much better!

    I'd also love it if we could delete polls from our posts. There's been times where I've done polls and later decided I wanted to take them down since I don't like the options or since I think the chapter would just look better with a small poll or no polls. Since I can't delete it, I end up having to delete and redo the entire post which is a bit frustrating.

    It'd be great if I could also link chapters from my different stories, instead of only having chapters link to the one story their in.

    Being able to unpublish chapters and draft it would also be amazing for editing posts.
     
  2. gene.sis

    gene.sis CHYOA Guru

    Suggestions should go into the Suggestions subforum.

    I think that isn't a good idea at all as it would encourage users to post countless link chapters to other authors' (public) stories to sneakily lead them to their own, maybe even unrelated stories.

    There is a workaround to that. If you delete a chapter and then restore it on your Deleted Chapter list, it will be back in draft mode.