Superhero Academy RP - Interest Check

Discussion in 'RPG Advertisment' started by Tjf, Jul 30, 2023.

1. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

[​IMG]
    The King James Finishing School is a private institute, preparing the richest and most privileged for their lives in high society, far from prying eyes. Or at least that's what the world thinks. In truth, the students of King James are from diverse backgrounds, from all over the planet, and even beyond it. The only thing that unifies them all is that all of them have superpowers. With a faculty of ex-heroes, the students of King James are taught to control and hone their gifts by day, and when they're ready, sent on missions across the world by night, while balancing their personal lives.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, y'all! As you can see, my idea for my next RP involves a school setting, heavily and shamelessly 'borrowing' from X-Men, Harry Potter, and other fictional schools where the students have superpowers. The player characters would be students, interacting and increasing their stats, before being sent on a range of various missions. Potentially people could play as teachers too if there's enough interest, though I'd have to consider how that would work.

Anyway, does that sound like an interesting idea?

2. majus

majus CHYOA Guru

It sounds interesting!

unisol_gr44 and Tjf like this.
  3. Arachna

Arachna CHYOA Guru

lot's of new games flaring. I'll definitely work on going back to mine soon too after my relatives leave this weekend and I get some proper sleep. It might be fun. I would need to think on it more of what I would do.

4. asddas193

asddas193 CHYOA Guru

Sounds fun, I'll join if I can think of a proper character for it.

5. AnonYMooseBoG

AnonYMooseBoG CHYOA Guru

Sounds great! I can't wait to see you do the school/uni setting better than me. I can't promise I'll join, but I'm hopeful I can.

6. Avatar Kyoshi

Sounds dope

7. moonblack

moonblack CHYOA Guru

Definitely interested! I really enjoyed your previous superhero RP and roleplaying Azura. I already have an incomplete idea for a student character - one that will hopefully be sufficeintly different from Azura.

8. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

Glad you liked it. Azura was a fun character to write for, but I'm eager to see what you come up with this time.

unisol_gr44 likes this.
  9. unisol_gr44

unisol_gr44 CHYOA Guru

I'm interested too, could be very fun.

majus and Tjf like this.
  10. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

Would love to have you aboard.

unisol_gr44 likes this.
  11. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

Nonsense, your school setting is fantastic. Hope you can join, but it's fine if you're not able to - you've got plenty on your plate as is.

AnonYMooseBoG and unisol_gr44 like this.
  12. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

Hey all, it's been a while since I brought this up. I have an assignment due today, but I should have the character creation page up sometime this weekend.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2023
  13. asddas193

asddas193 CHYOA Guru

No rush, good luck on your assignments.

majus and Tjf like this.