The Caged City - RP Thread

Discussion in 'Sexual RPGs' started by Tjf, Jun 15, 2024.

1. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

Despite her enthusiasm, Brad doesn't seem to share her feelings. "Are you crazy?" He asks, eyes wide. "Didn't you hear me say what they do to women?" Brad whispers loudly. "No way. It'd be dangerous for a man. For a woman, especially one who looks as good as you? Absolutely not - it's asking for trouble." He shakes his head. "I forbid it." He adds - though it lacks weight. Both of them know that this has never really been the sort of marriage where one of them can order the other around.

Impregmaniac, moonblack and Omega98 like this.
  2. majus

majus CHYOA Guru

S'ut frowned at her daughter. She straightened, her height matching that of Alay'ut.

"Truly? Is that what she said?" S'ut challenged her daughter, looking at her particularly not impressed.

3. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

"Alright... Softie." Shirley chuckles.

Shirley chuckles knowingly at his words, heading out. A few moments later, two nervous looking young men, around 20 or 21, enter the office.
    [​IMG]

Omega98, Impregmaniac and moonblack like this.
  4. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

"You think the Clan Mistress would want to see a failed slave like you?" Alay'ut stares her mother down. "I'll take you to her if you want. But the consequences are on you if she doesn't want to see you."

5. Avatar Kyoshi

Waltz sat down behind His Desk, thinking about The warning as The Door opens and two Boys enter.

"Your The two Shirley is talking about. Well why Not telling Me about Yourselfes. Never Seen either of You Up until now" He leans Back, His eyes Mustering them and Reading their Body language. He was Always picky with Potential New Members for His Organization.

d6d4892da430a57af0dfa5caa6486acd.jpg 00208-20230626205039.jpeg

6. Regin34

Regin34 CHYOA Guru

Pauline look by binoculars at leader of the gang. "Yeah, you are right, he definetly look like green orc. I heard that some people transform themselfs into one of these races". She study area around the leader of the gang. "Okey, here is a plan. Our markman take down Rollo with sniper and then we get on our motorbikes and retreat to our base. If he miss, we still retreat. Any question"?

7. Omega98

Omega98 CHYOA Guru

"You forbid me!?" Julia repeats disbelieving. She isn't sure whether to laugh or get furious at him. But whatever anger she feels is tempered by the knowledge that he's concerned about her. The blonde lets out a sigh and shakes her head before patting his hand. "Brad honey, just.. no. I know that your worried about me and I love you for it but we've always made decisions together, and we stayed to help the people here remember. I know how much this case means to you and if your boss won't let you pursue it then someone has to help those girls."

Julie gives her husband an affectionate smile, "I'll be careful, if this past year has taught me anything it's that. Plus if I do get into trouble we have those two-way radios I'll call you if I need you. You do your part and let me do mine. If all goes well your bosses won't have any choice but to reopen the case."

8. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

The two look excited, but nervous and a little afraid of him. "W-Well..." The one on the left starts. "We've been doing this stuff since we were kids. Robberies, con jobs, that kind of thing. We figure, why not do it for the best gang in town?" He smiles.

9. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

The cops look around at each other. "The marksman has to get down all those stairs, with the orcs so close. What happens if they can't get out in time?" One says.

10. Avatar Kyoshi

He sighs and shooks His Head.

"Most of our Members are Former Military and...how do i Put this? We arent doing small stuff around Here. Do You and Your quiet Buddy Here have any Military Background? I never Seen You two small fishes before and i keep my Eyes Open for Talent. You didnt even introduces Yourselfes. You Boys should Go to School or Study or something. Why are You even Here?" He replies, already loosing Interest in them.

Omega98, Impregmaniac and Tjf like this.
  11. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

Brad visibly deflates, as not even his wife takes him seriously. "I'm sorry, baby, I shouldn't have said it like that. I just wish there was-" Before he can finish his thought, a deep, powerful voice speaks from behind. "Yo, Bradley! Boss man's got an assignment for you. Says to get in there straight away." Turning her head, Julia sees Officer Adamson looking at them.
    [​IMG]
    Brad looks at her apologetically. "Let's talk about this more later, okay?" He backs away, before turning and heading to the lieutenant's office. He twists his body sideways to get out of the way of Adamson, who approaches Julia's desk. "I overhear something about the human trafficking case? Bosses stonewalling, huh?" He says to Julia.

12. Arachna

Arachna CHYOA Guru

While this wasn’t the first time someone said they were going to punch her in the face. But in her experience, not many actually do it. She was willing to call his bluff, but his comment seemed to hit a nerve.

“Oh please. Mom is way too hot for you.” It wasn’t the best comeback her brain could think of, but as long as she said it with confidence.

“Besides-it’s probably the other way around. Does she keep you for testing the strap?”

13. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

"Well, no, but..." The two look at each other. "Come on, there's no schools left open in the city." The one on the left says. "I'm Donnie, this is Alex."

14. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

"Not too hot for that Yamaguchi-gumi guy." The punk says back, referring to a Yakuza guy her mother did a deal with maybe a year and a half ago - a fat, old weasel of a man who looked at Miao and her daughter with wandering eyes. "Everyone knows she sucked him off to get that deal." The punk says, spotting the nerve he touched and honing in on it.

15. Avatar Kyoshi

He pours himself some Whisky from a Bottle that sits on His Desk, taking a sip from His Glass.

"Well Alex and Donnie...You should be aware that You earn No Money at all for The First Two Months. You will Work under My Lieutenand. Shes...Well its hard to get on Shirleys Bad Side but The Dropout rate is high. Your First Assignment could very well be a Raid or a Shootout with another Gang where its kill or be killed. You two are Young so You willing to accept that You might have to Kill someone tomorrow or get killed?"

16. moonblack

moonblack CHYOA Guru

“It's alright, don't force yourself.” Lily smiled at Adam and squeezed his hand reassuringly.

Luckily, the alley was clear. Not-so-luckily, the door they found was locked. “Hmm, locked. But the door is old and seems weak, so it should be easy to break it open. See something we can use to help with that?” She started looking around herself.

Omega98, Impregmaniac and Regin34 like this.
  17. Regin34

Regin34 CHYOA Guru

Pauline didn't think about this problem. She look at other side of the building, looking for solution. Jumping of the window, is out of question, it was too high. "Okey, with marksman it will be too risky. Another plan, we will waiting for gang move. When they split up, to collect ransoms, rob people or something els, we will follow them and attack when they don't have adventage in numbers. Or, we can wait until someone of them split out of the group and we will catch informator".

Omega98, Impregmaniac and moonblack like this.
  18. Impregmaniac

Impregmaniac Really Experienced

"Ooh! A tough she-elf!" Robbie smiles, his eyes lighting up with glee. His fingers curl and open automatically, the prospect of a fun fight calling out to him, before frowning deeply. "Wait... if she's juiced, we need to know what with, where she's getting it, and who's supplying it. That means, she needs to stay alive to talk. Thanks, Carnie. You're the best," he says, patting her head.

Getting up, he puts on his jacket, pays off his bill at the bar, exits the old gym, and starts walking in a random direction, having forgotten to ask where he can find either the human gang or the she-elf in his excitement.

Omega98, Regin34 and moonblack like this.
  19. Omega98

Omega98 CHYOA Guru

Julia frowns witnessing the dejected disposition of her husband. She'd almost never seen him get so forceful and 'take charge' about something; she'd always assumed he could do it, after all he was a cop, but when he'd tried to 'put his foot down' on the matter in truth she'd been a little turned on by it. But when he immediately backed down when she'd challenged him that arousal evaporated. Still, she loved him and wanted to make him feel better but before she could do or say anything the happy couple were interrupted and Brad departed soon after.

Even after a year living among cops Julia didn't quite feel comfortable around them. Strangely it had been better towards the beginning, when most of them still acted like cops. But after a year of living under such harsh conditions most of the officers had hardened up. While Bradley remained more-or-less the same person the people he worked with had become more gruff, suspicious and authoritative. It did make a lot of sense, over this past year they'd lost more officers then they had over the previous thirty. It was a hard job trying to enforce laws over a lawless city and the men and women doing it had become hard as a result. It made Julia uncomfortable.

And horny.

She didn't know Adamson that well. In truth she didn't know any of her husband's coworkers that well. She'd intentionally sequestered herself out of the way for the benefit of both them and herself. She didn't want to be a distraction for them doing their jobs and she didn't want them distracting her from doing hers. The arrangement had work mostly over the past year, but more-and-more the officers of the western precinct seemed to find reasons to try and strike up a conversation with her; or at least the male ones did. Julia typically tried to be amicable but brief.

"Yeah. Brad's upset, apparently the Lieutenant has cancelled the case. I told him I'd investigate instead."

Regin34 and moonblack like this.
  20. merkros

merkros CHYOA Guru

"Mmhmm..." Michael relaxed and poured the elf another drink. He had heard similar stories of these mortals getting special powers and abusing them for their own benefit. Getting laid was the most common benefit that he heard in his position as a bartender. Folks are coming to drown their sorrows to a wise bartender who will listen to their troubles...and secrets.

Behind her, he saw the fight between the Orc and Dragonoid woman start with mild irritation. Club Vortex was meant to be neutral ground. No fights between the various gangs and groups...Although it was unclear if this was gang-related or just a random bar fight. He waved his hand at them in mild irritation, "Hey! If you two are going to fight, then take it outside."

He winced slightly at the orc being slammed onto the table and wondered where the bouncers were. Well, he'd at least have to contain the situation. He looked at the elf, still pouring out her troubles, "One moment, My dear." Then, he hopped over the bar, sitting on the customer's side next to the elf; he snapped his fingers to create a ring of flames around the squabbling patrons. He doubted the fire would harm the draconic-looking woman, but the move aimed to contain the brawl, prevent others from joining in, and get the attention of Security. The scorch marks on the floor would be a minor inconvenience.

The fiend then turned his attention back to the inebriated elf, "Now then. Here is my recommendation if you wish to hear it. Take a deep breath and remember that feeling hurt and betrayed is okay. Your former friends and boyfriend were out of line, no doubt about it. But now is the perfect time to focus on you. Surround yourself with people who care about you and lean on those who didn't betray you. Give yourself time to process everything. You're not alone in this, even if it might feel that way. Take care of yourself first. "

After providing his advice, he continued to eye the small ring of fire to ensure that it didn't spread or more problems occur.

Omega98, Regin34 and moonblack like this.