The Gathering (The Highlander RP)

Discussion in 'Sexual RPGs' started by majus, Jun 11, 2022.

1. majus

majus CHYOA Guru

@AnonYMooseBoG
    [​IMG]

The engine roared as she rode through the night. It brought memories. Reminded Reka of old times – when people were truly free and the only limit was their strength. In old-time people rode horses... The world was more primal, people were more sparse... how the times have changed.

The pointer on the board brought her attention – the tank was almost empty.

It took her a few more miles, but finally, she reached an open fuel station. Reka stopped next to the dispenser and got off the bike.

"Hey." She turned to face a woman who spoke– also a biker. "Nice bike."

[​IMG]

@Arachna

Thea looked through the window. The view was breathtaking.

[​IMG]

In old times, a man could not claim the right to fly, yet now here she was, flying. How the mankind has grown...

She closed her eyes. She could feel it. The pull. Yes... this was the place of the gathering. Some were already here... but not all.

"Ma'am?" She turned to look at stewardess.

[​IMG]

"We will be landing soon, please lock the seatbelts." She said as she left. It was subtle, but when the redhead was leaving, she slipped a card into Thea's pocket. She checked it out – a phone number. She guessed she made an impression on the woman~

@Tjf

The night city was busy... but not that much. It was a strange coincidence, that it was her city... well, a place she lived in, that became a place of gathering... or maybe it was because of it? There were a number of immortals in the city, and quite a few of them clashed here over the years. Maybe they felt unconsciously, that this was THE place.

Karolina parked her car and turned off the engine. For a moment, she just sat and looked at a couple of people, walking through the streets... their lives were so short.

She got out of the car and locked it. Then she turned to look at the building.

[​IMG]

This was the place. She knew of it for some time already – a place where a fellow immortal dwelled.

She checked the weight of the szabla under her coat... then considered, what she should do... should she pay a friendly visit, as she did a few last times... or should she go for a kill?

AnonYMooseBoG and Tjf like this.
  2. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

Karolina pulls the handle, checking that the door is indeed locked, and then checking it again - this isn't the kind of neighborhood where one leaves their sports car unattended, after all. Eddie always did like to live in filth... She chuckles to herself. Feeling the sword in her coat, she pictures it - bursting into her old first mate's room, maybe waiting for him to be occupied with a woman first, and taking his head before he able to even get his cutlass in hand. Damn... The pull is getting stronger. It's getting bad if I'm considering murdering my friends without a fight. The former noblewoman laments.

Though it wouldn't be the first time I'd tried to kill him.
    Chuckling, Karolina thinks back to another time, another life, about seventy years after her first death and her exile from her homeland, when she'd called herself Anne Bonny and prowled the Caribbean at the helm of her ship, raiding merchant ships . Edward Mayhew had been a mere seaman on board her ship, but when she heard rumblings of mutiny, she hadn't hesitated - she raised her pistol and fired a lead ball directly into the rebellious crewman's heart. Edward had suffered quite the fright after his first death, waking up with a hole in his chest, and with two burly pirates swinging his body, preparing to throw him into the shark-infested waters, but he handled it well, managing to steal a pistol and putting a bullet hole in his captain's chest. The crew nearly mutinied again, thinking that the two immortals aboard the ship were demons, but together they handled it, and though she'd been less than eager to bestow rank upon a man born literally in a gutter, he soon proved he had what it took to serve as first mate.

Good times... Well, getting hung by the neck wasn't great... I still can't believe history recorded me as Calico Jack's lackey... Those damn merchants always told the authorities that my ship was commanded by a man - too cowardly to admit that they surrendered to a woman. "Ahh..." The redhead sighs. "We're not pirates anymore, sadly. Not even close." Her hand eases off of the sword's handle. If it's one of us who kills the other, it'll be in a proper duel. I owe him that much, at least. Besides, I'm not really dressed for a fight. Like some of the area's denizens, Karolina takes a moment to check her appearance, noting that the tight dress she has on under the coat is more suited to her nightclub than it is to a slum fight.
    upload_2022-6-11_23-57-27.png
    Ascending the stairs of the building, Karolina finds the door she's looking for, and bangs on the door. "Edward, it's me." She calls through the wood, voice sensuous but commanding, with an indistinct accent that on occasion is pierced by the brogue of her homeland. "Come now, Edward, do you plan to keep me here all night?" She taps her foot impatiently, ignoring the fact that it's been mere moments since she knocked.

AnonYMooseBoG and majus like this.
  3. majus

majus CHYOA Guru

There was a moment of silence – and Karolina's ears caught the light sound of bottles hitting each other.

"It's opened!" She heard a muffled scream coming from inside.

As she got indie, she noticed a rather messy state of the room. There were bottles of wine... after wine, spread on the tables, glasses... a red short cocktail dress?

"Coming!" A voice came from the room – her keen ears caught muffed annoying moans.

A moment Edward Mayhew walked into the room, as he fixed his clothes. By age, the two immortals were born around the same time.

[​IMG]

But unlike her, Mathew was born as a fruit of an Indian princess and an English officer.

"Karolina!" The man smiled and spread his arms and walked up to her, kissing the side of her cheeks. He grabbed her arms and took a good look at her. "Wine? I'm sure there are a couple of unopened bottles somewhere around here..." He looked around...

4. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

"No offence, but you can't afford the wines I like, Eddie." Karolina smirks, as she eyes up the discarded dress. "I beg your pardon, Towarzysz, I didn't know you had company tonight."

5. majus

majus CHYOA Guru

"Eh, just a couple of ladies, to make the bed warm - one each side... and one below~" He said with a chuckle. "I do remember quite well, that you did not complain when we drunk onboard Dancing Bear seven bottles of rum... was it seven or eight?" He said with a laugh as he grabbed a bottle of wine and gave it a swirl. "Remind me, was it after the clash with Spanish pirates, or the raid of English colony - I can't quite remember... that time is quite blurry for me for some reason." He said as he started purring the wine to each glass.

6. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

"Hah, you never change." Karolina raises the glass to her face, inhaling the scent of the drink. "It was after you led us on that wild goose chase through the Yucatan Penninsula, looking for El Dorado." She sighs, wondering to herself why she ever agreed to something so obviously stupid in the first place. "After three days in that sweltering jungle, hunted by the Spanish, I would have drank anything. Sveikata." She takes a sip of the wine. "I hope those girls in your room aren't charging by the minute, Eddie. Or did you actually manage to get someone into bed with your ugly ass without paying her first?" She teases, examining his handsome features. "I, uh... I've been feeling it lately. It's getting stronger. The call." Karolina dampens the mood by getting to the point.

7. majus

majus CHYOA Guru

Edward laughed.

"Yeah, I remember it!" He says as he seats. "We walked for days, before annoyed natives came to us, asking 'why are you walking in circles around our fields.' The face you made then, fixed any disappointment I had!" He laughed harder. "Also, you ended up screwing me with a sword - not fun... still, worth it!" He shook his head... "How did we end with the chief's daughter on board? I thought it was me, but I found her in your bed later on..."

At the mention of the pull, his smile dropped a little.

"Yeah, I feel it as well." He raised his eyebrow. "Is that why you are here?" He waved at her coat. "For my upper head? Without meeting my lower head first?" He asked with a small smile.

8. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

"Oh, that minx?" Karolina chuckles. "By the time we made berth in Port Royal, she'd been with half the crew." She shakes her head. "What, kill you and deprive those ladies of your...charms? No, I'm not here for that. Not yet, at least. I've just been wondering about the call, and about this city. You know of any other immortals who've come here recently?"

9. majus

majus CHYOA Guru

The man shrugged.

"I know that there are less than ten of us left. If I meet one, I would probably lose my head. Not all of us arrived, you know." He paused. "I know that old man Silas is in town." Edward took a sip before putting the glass down. "The guy may have served under Hector during the battle of Troy, but he died old - and never recovered his vigour. At least he is a good drinking companion - and the stories he had~" He shook his head. "The more problematic is So Naka. One of the warriors of the witch Queen. Mark my words, Karolina, that lass... will be a troublesome one in a fight."

10. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

"Don't be down on yourself. You never know who'll win a fight." She squeezes his hand reassuringly. "Silas, eh? I might have to pay him a visit. For information, of course." Karolina suppresses a grin - the old man might not be able to use a sword made of steel very well, but with the sword between his legs, he's a master. "So Naka... I'm not familiar with her. If she's as formidable as you say, perhaps we should become partners once more? At least until she's dealt with."

11. AnonYMooseBoG

AnonYMooseBoG CHYOA Guru

The world used to feel so big. It took months of riding through Alpine passes to reach Gaul. Now it only takes a few days. Reka sighs, barely audible over the engine. There's no more glory to win. No thrill in battle. These machines make everything too easy. Soldiers don't need courage anymore. They would never survive without their guns.

Her first battle, first actual combat, was at Utus. Reka, at only twenty summers, was riding in Chief Attila's cur. Despite her youth, and her sex, none could deny her prowess. Having little skill with the bow, she was at the front of his band. The Romans were already assembled in front of them. Thousands of soldiers in mail with shields and spears raised stood across the plains. She waited obediently for Chief Attila's command. Her youthful impatience had been mostly beaten out of her already at her father's hands. The armies exchanged arrows as the Huns galloped ever nearer to the Roman lines, but missiles alone would not break the legions' men. Reka's anger at being held back for so long grew with every second of waiting. Then, finally, Chief Attila gave the signal to charge. Shouting her rage to the sky--

Reka is violently pulled from her memories by the mount's need for rest. "Grrr." Sometimes it seems these machines require more maintenance than even the worst-behaved horse.

Turning towards the woman, Reka responds in kind. "Thanks. You too. I like the twisting patterns in the metal." She proceeds to fill up her motorcycle, shaking her head at the fumes. I'll never get used to this smell. What's the word in English? Acrid?

Tjf and majus like this.
  12. majus

majus CHYOA Guru

"Up to no good again, eh?" He chuckled. "Just remember not to call him greek - you know how pissy he is about Odysseus and the rest of them." He shook his head. "Naka is... well, she trained many immortals. She is an honourable lass... but also damn good with a sword. Scary, but honourable." He paused. "I guess I would prefer to face her than Reka Katona." He shook his head. "I really hope that someone took that raging Hun's head. They say her kill count is around three hundred. Can you imagine? To kill three hundred immortals?" He gulped the alcohol. "A fucking monster she is." He relaxed. "But, she's not here. Hopefully, So Naka took her head."

13. Arachna

Arachna CHYOA Guru

As she usually spent her moments before a gathering, it was going through the rituals she did since she first started taking part in war. It was important to fast before a battle, and steel yourself. She had to weigh on her thoughts. She was beside herself. While the idea of dying wouldn't really bother her, having lived for as long as she did, it was complicated. It might be nice to achieve final rest, and yet......as her honor demanded, she could not deliberately hold back or allow herself to be defeated by an inferior opponent. She half welcomed the idea of an opponent that really did have the ability to defeat her, but of the hundreds she had met, not one of them proved to be capable of doing it.

In her civilian clothes, she hadn't went for much. A simple tanktop and jeans, but with her figure always looking a lot more strained than it should be for such casual clothes. She always felt more comfortable in her armor, but it wasn't quite something she could wear just anywhere. As much as she didn't enjoy being separated from her gear, she made she it never strayed far.

"Yes. It is simply a matter of some concern of how shall I engage with those who I expect I shall meet." While she had practiced her language skills to try and keep up with more modern slang, there was still a pretty ingrained force of habit when she wasn't thinking about it. Correcting herself, she gave a smile, trying to relax her voice and make it sound more casual. "I guess slamming a few drinks, always work though, am I right?"

After the process of landing, the first move was to make sure she could go and get her stuff as quickly as possible. It took pulling a lot of favors with some old friends to manage getting her things on board without raising alarm, but she could hardly leave it all behind. As she walked, she eyed the paper with some curiosity. It was strange. She never spoke to that girl in her life. The forwardness was a little odd....despite popular belief, homosexuality certainly had existed before the 50's. She also remembered people insisting that that it was a danger that would destroy all the realm's kingdom's back then.....the world certainly still existed. And...from what she had seen standing guard in front of the prince's bedroom before...these things definitely happened back then way more than people think. No. Her confusion rested more on the fact she hadn't really spoken to that girl at all. This was hardly the first time this had happened before and she still wasn't entirely clear on exactly how she caused this.

Putting it away for now, she had to meet her contact to grab her things quickly before she was left exposed.

14. majus

majus CHYOA Guru

It was indeed a nice motorcycle. A modded version of the old type - more raw ones, than the electronic packed motorcycles they were making nowadays.

"Thanks~" the biker said as she smiled. Reka knew that smile - she saw it many times. It was a smile of lust, anticipation and... "You going to the city?" The woman asked as Reka walked to the fuel dispenser.

Where was where she saw such a smile before?

AnonYMooseBoG likes this.
  15. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

"Anyone can be killed." She takes a small sip. "Three hundred kills or not, she's had more time than we have to rack up a headcount."

16. majus

majus CHYOA Guru

The entire plane started shaking, as it slowly started landing. After centuries of living, such a situation was a little disturbing - not to be a master of oneself. Soon the plane touched down, and the passengers started getting out. As she moved outside, the redhead smiled at her, with a hopeful expression.

As Thea exited the plane, she easily found her baggage. She grabbed it - and feeling the weight of her sword made her feel better.

She turned around-

!

She stopped at the sensation. Another immortal was in the area... she quickly looked around and -

there!
    [​IMG]
    Her eyes widened as she found a familiar face. It was So Naka - her mentor and teacher from the time she became immortal. She sat in the restaurant and was drinking coffee, looking at her. She raised her cup and waved her over.

AnonYMooseBoG and Arachna like this.
  17. majus

majus CHYOA Guru

Edward snorted.

"Sure, if she'll be so nice and extend her neck, I will take it. But somehow, I doubt that this will happen." He leaned back. "And you know the rules. We fight one on one... still, I heard that this rule was broken before... By the four Horseman." He shuddered. And Karolina was not surprised. The ancient immortals were such a scourge upon earth, that they managed to get themselves written into the most popular book on earth - the Bible.

Karolina moved a little to the side and removed the offending material that made her seat uncomfortable - a pair of lace panties.

Tjf and AnonYMooseBoG like this.
  18. Arachna

Arachna CHYOA Guru

Thea tried to think of a proper response to the relatively young woman who seemed to be waiting for an answer. Taking a moment to approach, Thea weighed on it before deciding it was at least possible to see where things lead. Her knightly charm had a powerful effect on people when she used it, giving a elegant smile into the woman's direction. Raising a hand to cup along the redhead's cheek, paying no attention to the fact that this still in crowded in public, she held her confident pose of gallantry.

"My lady, you shall be with me in thought and deed."

Thea was aware there was some kind odd revival of the language she used in the modern age. Though namely, it seemed to be made fun and only used by those who embodied no part of knightly ideals. For Thea who held it with actual belief and confidence, it more often than not actually worked when she used it. Returning a piece of paper with her own number on it, she kept close to the woman before hearing the sound of a familiar voice pulling her away.

"I must part, though grant me your favor and I will be there."

Not sure how things would develop, she couldn't think of it now as she separated to find the black haired woman. Thea wasn't actually too sure the full skill of Naka's abilities with a blade, but she had still been alive after this long, so it would be foolish to assume she was incapable. Thea was hardly an incompetent warrior in her own right, but Naka had been of great use in explaining a lot of things she would never have understood on her own and still helping finetune those fighting skills in peak condition.

Thea took a seat across from her. "Apologies. I was accosted with unexpected delays....." coughing a bit and reminding herself to sound more modern, she spoke again. "It was like, so effing' annoying."

19. majus

majus CHYOA Guru

As she removed the hand from the redhead's cheek, the woman leaned forward, not willing to break a contact. As she turned, she could see the woman making doe eyes at her - Thea was sure she made an appropriate impression on the young wench.

"Welcome, Thea." So Naka smiled as the knight sat down. "I do remember that during your training with me, there were quite a few disappointed boys and quite a couple of girls - when you misinterpreted their courtships." She commented. "I see that you did not lose any of your noble charms~" She leaned back in her seat. "Please, order something. I suggest coffee - because they make a dreadful tea here." She paused as she took a sip. "How was your travel?"

AnonYMooseBoG and Arachna like this.
  20. AnonYMooseBoG

AnonYMooseBoG CHYOA Guru

"Yeah. Wanna ride together?" Still being ordered West, she thinks, confirming the direction the pull compels her to ride.

Reka's father had her sequestered from others during her childhood. He always had her training. Never a chance to sneak away. She tried, of course, but she would be worked even harder for every attempt to "shirk her duty." Once she came of age and joined Attila's army, she probably caught the eye of plenty of her fellow soldiers, but she loved battle far too much to be some doting wife. No, when she was with the horde, her lovers usually weren't so willing. She lost her maidenhood at Marcianopolis. Most of the men lied slain as the city burned. Reka's reward for fighting well at Utus was first choice of the captives taken, after Chief Attila of course. Most were women, but Reka saw a young man, decent looking, who was craven enough to surrender. She chose him, tying him to her steed before riding back to the war camp. She hefted him, hands bound behind him, into her small tent-- the luxury of being the only woman in Chief Attila's cur granting her privacy. He was hesitant, of course, but resigned to his fate at his captor's whims. Reka knew she couldn't let herself get pregnant, so she mostly restrained herself to using the boy's tongue. Thankfully, she didn't need to know latin to get the point across. She stripped them both, not caring for ceremony, and shoved her cunt onto her captive's mouth. He obediently brought her to climax again and again, an ecstasy somehow even stronger than war possessing her. She had to know what a cock felt like, having watched the man's dick throb in front of her for what felt like ages. Reka sat on her captive's lap, riding him to another blissful orgasm. The boy had finally cum too, filling her as he wore a dumb, lustful grin. Furious, Reka left him bound, donning her armor and storming off. She executed him in the morning, as was her right. She was lucky his seed didn't take.

Always going to regret that. He didn't deserve it.

Tjf and majus like this.