The Holbrook Horror - Character Creation

Discussion in 'RPG Information' started by Tjf, May 8, 2023.

1. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

[​IMG]
    You gaze up at Holbrook, the old mansion turned asylum standing like a monolith among the trees, standing in an isolated forest far from any other hint of civilisation. Your gaze drifts along the weathered facade, when you do a double take. Was that...It looked like a woman, more beautiful than any you've ever seen. You feel something stir in your breast, but as you look back, she's gone, and you feel empty. You dart your eyes around, hoping to catch sight of her in another window, and catch sight of something else instead. Behind a window covered in heavy iron bars, a man stares into your eyes, his lips curled up into a smile that's too wide, and you shudder. It...It almost looks like-

"We can go in now. Don't wanna catch a cold." You're roused from your fear as the burly security officer who drove you in gestures towards the doors, the handgun at his side bolstering your confidence. You look back at the barred window, to see the man staring toward the horizon, his visage plain. The guard touches your arm and leads you through the great doors and into the lobby, your frozen skin thanking you as it feels the touch of the central heating.
    upload_2023-5-8_15-30-13.png
    The lobby is immense, and you catch your eyes wandering around the cavernous interior, before the guard points you to the front desk. "Hello there! You're the new arrival, aren't you? Welcome to Holbrook." A smiling woman greets you, her cheery expression contrasting with the gloom.
    upload_2023-5-8_15-25-59.png
    "I'm Alicia - Vice Director. I'm sure you'll meet the director himself soon enough. In the meantime, I'll give you an orientation. Please, if you could fill this out?" She hands over some papers.

---------------------------------

Character Creation:

Name:
    Pic/Description:
    Position (Patient/Doctor/Security):

Bio:

Attributes: (3 Points)
    Physique:
    Intelligence:
    Charisma:

Skills (5 Points - Max investment of two to signify mastery):

Inventory (Start with one special item that gives a bonus to rolls):

Greatest Fears (Things your character is terrified of - situations, people or monsters that will decrease their rolls in situations involving them. Only 1 fear is mandatory, but you can take up to 3. Each additional fear grants a point for attributes or skills, or a special inventory item):

Dark Secret: (Optional - something about your character's past that could ruin them if it got out. Grants 1 point for attributes, skills or inventory.)

Preferred Kinks:
    Forbidden Kinks:

(So yeah, that's the character sheet. Hope you guys didn't mind the intro. Let me know if something's off or doesn't make sense, or just plain bad :) )

chris_brown, moonblack and majus like this.
  2. majus

majus CHYOA Guru

My heels clicked loudly as I strolled into the office. I stopped as Alice handed me a clipboard.

"Really?" I asked, annoyed at the cheek of that woman. She might be a new vice director but she somehow rubbed me wrong.

"It's mandatory." She smiled.

With narrowed eyes I grabbed the clipboard and started filling it in.
    ********​
    Name: Remi Moore
    Pic/Description:
    [​IMG]
    Position (Patient/Doctor/Security): Senior Doctor - departament director

Bio:
    After Remi Moore joined Hoolbrok asylum, she was infatuated with it's director Mark Reid. She had no problem with following his more questionable and immoral orders. She even helped him perform some illegal tests and experiments.

She bound with and became engadget in sexual relationship with director's lover and assistant, Ami Lee. But soon she became jealous of Ami's position and closeness with the director. One evening, when Mia was performing a check on violate experiment, Remi locked her inside the room with the subject and released it. Remi watched with greate pleasure as the woman was fucked and abused, before leaving her for the weekend. One of assistants found her dead body on monday.

Since then Remi took over as the main assistant of director Mark Reid as well as his main lover.

She eventually seduced Ami Lee's son with Mark Reid.

[​IMG]

Since then, Remi became a right hand to the director, a sadistic person who with pleasure experimented on patients and made sure that intruders and people who suspected something, disappear...

Attributes: (3 Points+1)
    Physique:
    Intelligence: 3
    Charisma: 1

Skills:
    Science 2
    Medicine 2
    Leadership/personel Management 1

Inventory: Personal computer that can connect with facility's mainframe

Greatest Fears:
    Illogical/not scientific/paranormal things

Dark Secret:
    Responsible for 'accident' of Ami Lee, lover of director of Hoolbrok.

Preferred Kinks: D/S, BDSM, Peril, Lesbian, NTR
    Forbidden Kinks: bimbofication, diapers
    ****​
    I handed back the clipboard after only filling my name and occupation. Who would write their dark secrets in it?

I looked at the woman's cleavage, before looking into her eyes.

"I hope you can meet me later in my room~" I said as I traced my finger on her cleavage, between her breasts, before walking past her.

The slut was becoming to bold in her position. I did not care she sucked off the director, but if she had thought she would take away my spot from him, she was a fool. If she made a step out of line, I would make her into one of the next subjects for experimental drugs...

I entered director's office and locked the door behind. My chest heated up at the sight of the man sitting behind his desk, ignoring me. With clicking of my heels I started walking to him, feeling as my panties were getting wetter. I unbuttoned my lab coat, allowing it to fall to the ground, as I approached the man, my heels clicking, wearing nothing but stockings and panties. I knelt in front of him and released his cock from his pants.

It was hot, pulsating in my hands.

He ignored me.

I slowly took it into my mouth, moaning as I did so. The scent and the taste - they made me shake with pleasure. I started bobbing my head, tip of his cock hitting back of my throat. I lost myself in action, moving my head forward and back. My hips started dancing, seeking for phantom cock that would fill me. My eyes widened as I felt his dick become fatter - he was climaxing. The hot, burning hot filled my mouth. My head blanked as I felt my body being flooded with pleasure as I reached my own climax. With difficulty, I started swallowing his seed, some of hot liquid falling on my tits. As the hight was passing, slowly, I started licking his dick, cleaning it.

"Ah!" I moaned as he grabbed me by hair and force to stand with my legs apart, facing the desk with my hands on it. He pulled my panties down, leaving them around my knees.

"Ahm!" I exclaimed as he rammed his dick into my wet and wanting pussy. My eyes grew wide as he started moving, steering my insides. I squirmed groaning throatily as orgasm rocked my body. First of many. Another groan escaped me as he squeezed my left breast. His fingers slipped into my muth grabbing my tongue, his thrust rammed deep into me.

It was wonderful!

I was raiding waves of pleasure, my mind high from the sensations...

Arachna, moonblack and Tjf like this.
  3. Arachna

Arachna CHYOA Guru

"Uh. No way. You've seen this place? This is like horror movie 101 super bad." The young blond haired girl looked at her surroundings in disbelief, and wariness of spending who knows how many days here. As she spoke, an older blond haired woman glared at the status of the building, with equally even more judgmental eyes.

"The staff may have came highly recommended, but I assumed we'd be doing better than putting our daughter up in a run down place like this." She didn't even try to keep her comments to herself, as the middle aged man in a suit seemed to have a silent sort of agreement, but glared at his daughter.

"Well, it was either this, or probably prison. After all the shit you pulled, this is getting off pretty easy."

"I seriously can't tell the difference." The young girl clearly was anything but convinced, though the older blond woman now turned her attention to her.

"Just behave for a change and you'll be able to get out sooner. You're better than running around in clubs, or drinking in alleys, or whatever you do." Her parents didn't look overly impressed by the place either, but adamant anyway. Though it didn't stop her father from making eye contact with the director.

"If you know who I am, then you know that if something happens to my daughter, you will be lucky if the worst that happens to you is getting sued."
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Name:
    Ashley Vermaut
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Patient
    Bio:
    Born into the upper class of Belgium, Ashley was naturally born with a lot of enemies. From birth, her father dedicated no expense to protect her from the risk of being taken ransom, her mother had aided in insisting Ashley should keep to focusing on her studies with little time to interact with other people. Ingraining the "caged bird" mentality, Ashley developed a rebellious streak from early age that developed as she matured into becoming increasingly more bold in all her misadventures. While there would be hell to pay, she often considered it well worth it for whatever excitement she could find. At least...until that day.

It was at a underground rave. It was the normal things, but...then it happened. She saw something. There was about thirty of them. Then there was only five left standing. They said the alcohol was spiked, but they were wrong. They kept insisting she was on something, and she might have been, but she still knows what she saw. After that, she tried to do whatever digging she could to learn more, leading her to study some...odd material. Putting her mind to it, while not too mentally talented, she worked to comitting enough of it memory to discover more. But soon she started delving into more...applied kind of sciences.

While there's a silent agreement to never talk about the details, her family had sent her off to somewhere equip to dealing with her kind of problems. As a result, they intentionally chose such a place outside of the country where she would fall under the radar of the press with her presence.
    Physique: 2
    (1+1)
    Intelligence:
    Charisma: 3
    (2+1)

Knowledge-Occult 2(+1)
    Self Defense
    Sneaking
    Lockpicking
    Deception

Inventory:

"Pills": She's gotten good at hiding these. They're not instant. But after a few minutes, they can give a huge boost in strength and energy. However...

Greatest Fears (Things your character is terrified of - situations, people or monsters that will decrease their rolls in situations involving them. Only 1 fear is mandatory, but you can take up to 3. Each additional fear grants a point for attributes or skills, or a special inventory item):
    -
    Hospitals
    -Fire
    -Bugs

Dark Secret: (Optional - something about your character's past that could ruin them if it got out. Grants 1 point for attributes, skills or inventory.)
    "Researcher"-
    The exact details of how far she played around with the occult would be a lot even for her family to keep quiet or from getting out if they knew everything involved with her attempts to study it.

Preferred Kinks:
    Impregnation, drugs, non-con(not the graphic kind), the usual things
    Forbidden Kinks: Death, Feet, Gore, analingus,, the usual things

Last edited: May 16, 2023
    moonblack, majus and Tjf like this.
  4. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

Love both these characters. Accepted.

Just to note, an in character introduction is very welcome, but not mandatory by any means.

majus and Arachna like this.
  5. merkros

merkros CHYOA Guru

@Arachna sometimes i think we're always on the same wavelength with our character ideas. I had a similar character idea that I was just in the process of AI Arting up some images of before posting the character sheet. I guess i'll have to come up with something else because I don't think there's room enough for two sassy blond girls.:p

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

majus likes this.
  6. Arachna

Arachna CHYOA Guru

I could always edit my character for doing the mother of the character I’m doing instead, but just kind of felt like doing something a bit different this time. Likely for no other reason than just to prove that I could.

Tjf and majus like this.
  7. chris_brown

chris_brown Really Experienced

Turn her into a redhead I don't think anyone would mind ;) lol

Tjf likes this.
  8. majus

majus CHYOA Guru

Or, they could be sisters, with their own brand of insanity.

Tjf likes this.
  9. merkros

merkros CHYOA Guru

Nah, it's all good. I've inadvertently pilfered your ideas in the past. All's fair in love, war, and character creation.

Hmm...

Tjf likes this.
  10. Arachna

Arachna CHYOA Guru

That could be fun, but only if Merkos wants to do it. They don’t need to feel they have to but I’m fine with doing that. I feel like they’ll end up fairly distinct from each other anyway once things happen

Tjf likes this.
  11. merkros

merkros CHYOA Guru

"Oh. My. God. Why am i being punished for her screwup?" Julie snapped at her mom. It wasn't fair. Her sister was the one who got in big trouble. Why was it that she too was being dragged off to this dump where she couldn't even get service on her phone?

"Because we know that you look up to her. So we're hoping that you get a taste of the consequences of her actions and maybe you won't make the same mistakes she did." Her mother snapped angrily back.

"Ugh" Julie rolled her eyes and leaned her back against the metal chair and rolled her head up towards the ceiling in a dramatic fashion. Her long, tousled blond hair nearly reached the small of her back as it moved with her motion and the clipboard was handed to her.

Name:
    Julie Vermaut
    Pic/Description:
    [​IMG]

Patient

Bio:

Julie Vermaut is the youngest daughter of the Vermaut family. Having grown up in the shadow of her problematic sister, she received similar treatment for much of her life. A caged bird, her father spent a lot of time and money trying to keep her sheltered from the world and its dangers.

Things changed as her sister became older. Her sister became rebellious and often went against the wishes of her parents. This caused a subtle change in the way her parents treated her. The vice grip that caused her sister to have to sneak out and go to parties was loosened slightly and she learned that if she became Daddy's Little Girl, then she could get him to relent. At least enough that she could then sneak off and do her own thing much more easily.

It may have worked to improve her attitude if she didn't look up to her older sister Ashley so much. She picked up many of the same mannerisms and attitudes of her older sister and It wasn't rare for them to show up at the same parties or hang out with the same groups of people. She even took the same self-defense classes. The only exception was drugs and alcohol. Although parties, sex, and drugs often went hand-in-hand, Julie hated the idea of drugs influencing or dictating her actions. She had precious little intelligence as it is to risk losing more from drug abuse.

She was perfectly happy to seduce and manipulate men into getting what she wanted without the need for drugs use altering her senses.

Physique: 1
    Intelligence: 1
    Charisma: 4

Self-defense 1
    Sneaking 1
    Deception 1
    Seduction 2

Inventory (Start with one special item that gives a bonus to rolls):

Mind-altering things(drugs/hypnosis/mind control/etc)
    Being seen as Unattractive
    Squirming, wriggling things(worms, snakes, tentacles, slimey appendages)

Shortly after turning 18, Julie started posting sexually explicit images and videos of herself online. OnlyFans, Reddit, anywhere she could in order to get more affirmation of her physical attraction. She did what she could to remain anonymous. Including never showing her face and using a fake name "Jewel Amber". However her internet footprint is large and if discovered, she would never be able to expunge all of the explicit content of herself out there.

Preferred Kinks: whatever you want
    Forbidden Kinks: wherever you want

I need a "special item" yet, but let me know if there's anything that needs adjusted. Including @Arachna , since it's your family too :p

Tjf, majus, Arachna and 1 other person like this.
  12. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

I like it! Interesting character. Nothing I can see that needs adjustment from my end, though of course Arachna has a say too.

13. Arachna

Arachna CHYOA Guru

Seems fine. Though I might edit mine a bit later so they aren’t so similar stat wise.

Tjf likes this.
  14. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

There we go - first posts up!

@merkros
    Sorry, Merkros, I was hoping to get your intro up as well, but I'm so tired I'm about to pass out and writing another intro seems beyond me tonight. I haven't forgotten, though - I'm looking forward to it. Julie's intro introduces the first mystery of the story.

15. Arachna

Arachna CHYOA Guru

Dark secrets…still debating on. I was thinking:

Just how much her dabbling did and what it involved

Having been caught up in gang crime

Having slept with older married men from rival families

The obvious choice would be unhealthy attraction to her family but…Mngh.

I was thinking I’d then either use that extra point for more occult knowledge or self defense, so she’s more differinated from her sister in what they can do, by making her better at either physical stuff or knows more about what things are happening and why.

Tjf likes this.
  16. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

I'd be good with any of that.

17. Arachna

Arachna CHYOA Guru

I'll just do the first one I think and give her better occult knowledge too.

Tjf likes this.