The Holbrook Horror

Discussion in 'Sexual RPGs' started by Tjf, May 15, 2023.

1. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

@majus
    You lie on your lover's desk a sweaty, overstimulated mess, tongue lolling wildly out the side of your mouth and eyes rolled upwards. Director Reid hammers into you from behind, massive meat pole splitting your walls apart even after letting him inside you so many times. You vaguely hear the director's office door open, but in your state, it's hard to care.

"New girlfriend?" A female voice asks.

"Just a plaything." Mark responds, and you feel hurt. You've given this man so much, done so much, and he considers you a...plaything? Even as you think it, your body begins to flush, a new wetness forming between your already drenched thighs. You like being a plaything.

"Hmm... She'd make a good replacement. Perhaps you'll let her come with me?" Whoever the woman is, her finger slides across your body, and you feel a tingle and a rush of lust where it touches. You have no idea what she means by 'replacement', but something about her tone makes you shudder.

"No. I still enjoy her. She stays." Your heart swells as your beloved defends you - though you don't know what from. You hear a high pitched squeal, and realise it's coming from your own hoarse throat, whole body twitching as it's rocked by an orgasm. "Why are you here?" Mark grumbles.

"The company has been impressed by your tests so far, but we want results. How are-..." You can't help but think this conversation is very important, but you just can't bring yourself to care. You're full with your lover's cock, and he's keeping you here. What could matter more than that? Of course, nothing comes to mind, as consciousness drifts away.

----------------------

2 Months Later:

"No! I didn't do anything! T-There must be some kind of mista-" The bound patient's screams are completely muffled as the reinforced steel door separating the high security wing of the asylum away from the rest of the complex. The high security patients in the West Wing of the building tend to disturb the voluntary patients in the East Wing, so every measure, including thorough soundproofing, has been put into place to keep the two types of patients far away from each other. You stride through the central section connecting the two wings, and enter the East Wing, your heels clacking on the polished floors.
    [​IMG]
    A lot of money's gone into this place in the last few years, you think to yourself, but you've no idea from where. You have a vague memory of a woman...a company? As always, when you try to snag that memory, it retreats and becomes even more distant - probably some barely remembered dream, you figure. You check your schedule on your phone - no patients lined up. Or so you thought. "Dr Moore?" A youthful voice sounds from behind you. You turn and see a familiar face - timid, nervous, but underneath all of that, lustful.
    [​IMG]
    "Hey, I was wondering... I've been thinking about my mom lately. I was wondering if we could have a counselling session?" Jacob Lee, son of Ami Lee, asks. You've been giving him grief counselling more and more these past months since his mother's accident.

@Arachna
    The Vice Director simply smiles at your irritation and your father's threat, utterly unphased. "Perhaps this isn't the most glamorous location, but it has its charms. And the isolation offers a benefit: Privacy. Something I believe you'll be dearly needing?" She looks knowingly at the businessman and the delinquent, before smiling again. Please, miss Vermaut, follow me." The woman turns and beckons for the blonde to follow, billionaire forgotten.

"Hmph. Go with her, girl. And don't give me cause to come back here. You have an important family name. Keep fucking things up, and you might not have that anymore." Your father grunts, before turning and striding to the door. Your mother lingers a little longer, giving you a rare soft look in the wake of your father's barely veiled threat, before she looks away. "...Hmph." She sneers at the locale again, before going to follow her husband. Behind you, you see your sister beginning to chatter away with a girl her age, and the two wander off - apparently your public misdeeds mean you get all the attention. "Ahem. Miss Vermaut?" Alicia says from a doorway off to the right.

"Your days here will be dominated by your treatment. Interviews with our doctors, various exercises, etc. In your off time, you're free to move around the East Wing, where we are now, and the Main Hall where you arrived. If you have questions or concerns, you may visit the admin section upstairs, but the High Security wing on the other side of the building is forbidden to you, along with the basement." Alicia leads you through the halls of the voluntary wing, guiding you around. The facilities are extensive - not just cells and interview rooms like you expected, but a gym, a sauna, rec rooms, etc. The people you see around you are an eclectic mix - some wear doctors coats or security tac gear, but most wear either casual clothes, and a few stark white jumpsuits.

"How you enjoy your time here is totally up to you." Alice continues. "If your doctors are satisfied that you're responding well to your treatment, you'll gain perks. There's a town about 2 hours' flight away from here. Day passes to visit it are a perk. Internet access is another." At her words, you pull up your phone and swear silently - the internet is completely down. "Phone calls, visits, etcetera. On the flip side, sabotage other people's care, and there will be consequences. Such as the removal of clothing rights." She points to the jumpsuits. "Of course, you're a voluntary patient, so if you don't care for any of this, you're free to leave at any time. Of course, you'll be leaving on foot, and we're surrounded by a mass of uninhabited forest..."

"Ah, here we are at the dorms. We're still preparing your room, but please, take a look at some of them, to see which type of room you'd like." Alica says, all smiles, as she ushers you to look at a bedroom. It's quite large, though tiny compared to what you have at home.
    [​IMG]
    "I hope you enjoy your stay at Holbrook." Alicia says, and weirdly, she seems genuine.

----------------------

2 Months Later:

You stare pointedly out the window as you hear the door open, but all you see is trees. Trees, trees, trees, as far as the eye can see. The monotony is brain numbing, and you turn back to face the newcomer, your act of rebellion destroyed by sheer boredom.
    [​IMG]
    "Miss Vermaut?" Hmm, this doctor's new - younger than the others you've had, as well. He sits down in a leather armchair across from you, letting silence fall over the interview room. Finally, as you nearly break and mouth off, he fills the silence. "It's good to meet you. I'm Doctor Langstrom. I've heard quite a bit about you from my colleagues, but I'd like to form my own impression. Perhaps we could talk about the incident that got you sent here?"

Arachna and majus like this.
  2. majus

majus CHYOA Guru

@Tjf

I smiled as I looked at the young man. I could smell his lust and it made a little hot~ He had much of his father's face, but not his eyes...

"Ah, let me check." I smiled as I reached into my labcoat and took out the phone. "Hm... It seems I will have some free time at 16.00." Of course, I had any time I wanted, but I preferred to have that counsel later. I looked at him and then raised an eyebrow. "That will be in a few hours - is that okay with you?" I leaned a little forward, giving him a little better view of my cleavage...

Tjf likes this.
  3. Arachna

Arachna CHYOA Guru

@Tjf

(Should I try first person then? Is that what we’re doing?)

The blonde girl had heard the threats, but she wasn’t worried. Even as she sat in her room, it had only took a week or two before he called again to check in. It was always the last straw with him. That was like five straws ago. She knew daddy didn’t bluff with people, but he also wasn’t just some complete sociopath either. As long as you did what you said you would and he could see you at least trying, you were good in his book.

That was the problem to her. There was no telling how long this would last but if she tried bailing on it early, he might take away the house has promised to buy her for finishing school.

The last they had spoke on the phone wasn’t that long ago, mostly about how her foxes were doing. She doubted the asylum would let them fly the two over to here though, but they were in the juvenile phase and she missing valuable imprinting time. Just one more reason she wanted out of here.

Despite her father and mother’s forceful insistence, she wasn’t really given proper phone permissions yet, and she was missing talking to her friends at least.

She had at least developed something of a routine with the gym to stay active and being careful about probing weaknesses and memorizing camera and guard positions and on her walk, but knew she had to move slowly before she made her move. Nothing she hadn’t done before.

She was in the process of debating the best materials she could reliably get her hands on for a lockpick, when the door opened.

Younger than she expected. This guy was actually pretty good looking too…though she still had zero trust for anyone in this place. For now, it was better to play along while she made her plans quietly. She knew from experience a too big of a show in the short term didn’t pay off in the long run if they tighten the watch around you.

Still, her face tightened a bit at hearing him ask the same thing she heard from who knows how many people by now, but she gave a friendly enough smile anyway.

“I already told them a bunch of times. I dunno what else I can tell you.” She tossed her hair a bit, partly to show off how nice it was, partly because she thought it was better for now if they thought she was just some dumb spoiled bimbo.

“Oh my god! You know what?“

Stretch out her hand. Look at her nails. Take one to two solid seconds.

“I have like, nooooo nail polish.”

Tjf likes this.
  4. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

As expected, Jacob peers at her chest, before nodding. "U-Uh, yeah, of course!"

majus likes this.
  5. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

"I know, but I'd like to hear your story from you personally, not from someone else. You wouldn't want them letting their biases muddying up what happened, right?" The man says kindly, before looking at her nails. "They look fine. Nonetheless, I should be able to get some brought in for you if you feel that it's important."

(I was planning on doing first person on my end, but it's up to you if you want to do first or third. I can do third from now on if you'd like)

Arachna likes this.
  6. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

@merkros
    "Julie, I'm counting on you to make sure your sister doesn't get up to anything." Your father says sternly, giving you one last look, before stepping out through the doors and leaving you behind, your mother soon following after a quick goodbye. Looking back, you see the vice director focusing on your older sister, guiding her through some doors and into the facility, talking about rules and expectations. As always, the elder Vermaut girl's antics ensure that she's the center of attention. "Hey." You hear a female voice behind you, and turn to see a girl about your own age looking at you.
    upload_2023-5-16_13-0-50.png
    "Newbie, eh? I'm Elaine. C'mon, let me show you around." The girl invites you to come along with her, chattering to you about life here, asking questions about how you got sent here, and adding a fair degree of gossip. She's pretty loud, but at least she's company. "They'll give you the whole spiel about how they'll take away perks if you don't do well, but it's not that bad here. I skip half my sessions and I'm fine - bat your eyes at the right orderly, and they'll give you internet access without anyone finding out. They'll bum you a cig, condom, whatever you need. There's cameras, but not too many in this wing. I'll teach you how to dodge 'em later." She chuckles. "C'mon, let's introduce you to some of the guys."

-----------------

2 Months Later:

You check your watch for what feels like the thousandth time, then look around. No trace of Elaine. It's not that you're particularly desperate for the girl's company, but she can almost always be found here in the East rec room, hanging out and shooting the shit with you and the small group of 18 and 19 year olds you've been adopted into. That she's not here is strange - that you haven't seen her here in a week is stranger still. "Hey, Julie. You look like something's bothering you." You see Kim, one of the group members, approaching you.
    [​IMG]
    "Want a drink? Kelly managed to sneak some cruisers through security. Oh, wait, you don't drink, do you?" He shrugs, before pouring some of the aforementioned drink into a glass, safely out of sight of the cameras. "Anyway, what's up?"

Last edited: May 16, 2023
  7. Arachna

Arachna CHYOA Guru

(I might play around with it a bit. Might help to show more of her thought process.)

The moment he speaks, it takes a moment of studying his features, but it doesn't look like he's lying. He's at least cute, but he'll try to inject with something weird. I don't really know what I'm expecting him to do or what he would be up too really...but these places feel just off. Still, it seems like he's going to at least try to be friendly. Still. While he says that...he wouldn't understand. I barely understand it. And I'm going to guess, he doesn't know how to read Catalanic Latin. Like, I'm not even that good at it either. And for the stuff that I'd have to talk about that's almost all metaphors and symbolism, you wouldn't really be able to explain it that well. What could I really tell him anyway? Still, it might be better if he feels I'm trying to work with him.

"Well...it started at a party. Lucie had just broken up with Jean and-oh, right. Lucie is a kind of friend of mine I met at Mark's and I met Mark at Patrick's party after Stacy-" It's tedious for me just to list all the names, but it's going to be even more annoying for him to listen to. Talking way too much into stupid details that don't matter. Used this a lot on daddy's bodyguards before. The ones who taught me about it always talked about how this was a move you're supposed to do as a POW, to not give your interrogator any useful information, but make it look like you're cooperating with them. It worked pretty well on the juniors.

"I guueeess, I felt bad for Lucie because her dad's always gambling away their money but they still want to keep pretending they're rich in front of everyone. I tried to make my parents help, but her dad said he'd rather die than accept their help. So after that, I-" How many minutes has it been? It's got to be a good amount of the session now. Just need to keep going until I run out the clock.

Tjf likes this.
  8. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

Langstrom sits quietly, listening to your story without letting his face betray anything. Finally, he interrupts. "I see. And what happened to Lucie and Stacy and Mark and Patrick?" His eyes narrow. "Your original accounts of the incident differ from what you would say later. Something about them disappearing? Of only 5 being left?" He ripostes.

Arachna likes this.
  9. Arachna

Arachna CHYOA Guru

"I was getting to that. I was just explaining the situation." Right. He'd still want to focus on that but hopefully he'd have less time to go into it extensively.

"Well, I think it's kind of important to the story, but if you want to skip over that..." I don't hide a look of annoyance, but it was mostly to sell it better, even if real for other reasons.

"So, we went to a rave and it goes as it all usually does, right? It was probably about 2am or...5...I don't remember. Anyway. We had been drinking pretty hard at the time and Mark had offered me pills. I'm not actually that into it, but I don't want to look like a nerd, so-" It's pretty much all the same stuff as I said before. But is that enough? Seems like he wants to feel like he's onto some kind of progress even if it's about things he knows nothing about.

"I'm...still not sure what that was. They had said it was a bad trip. That can't be." All good stories have part of the truth mixed in it for genuine emotional effect. Though, truthfully, I don't really like thinking about it or recollecting all the graphic details about it.

"It was...something. I don't care what they were on. I know them. They would never do that. It doesn't matter what's in their system. It was something else. They said that someone spiked the LSD and it made people go haywire but it makes no sense. Either way, it's like I told everybody. It was the...thing." He might think I'm being obtuse, but seriously. Even know, as much as I tried, I still don't even know what you call it. At least not...

"There's a word for it...it doesn't really work in English...ah?" Reflexively, I give my hand a bit of a wave gesture thinking about it. There's a balance between acting stupid and really not knowing anything.

"What is...I guess...ah...Pill..iar? Tower? The word still confuses me. I guess it means that it's tethered? Like it implies some kind of hierarchy? The other more literal interpretations would be...conductor. I'm not even sure what that would mean. The other translation, and this is very looser is...if you think it's a tarot of the Rider Waite? It would be uhm, destruction of your old life, I guess. Maybe this is what they meant. "

Tjf likes this.
  10. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

"The tower? So rapid, often violent change." He raises an eyebrow, scanning you intently as he writes something down on his clipboard. "So this is something you saw? A pillar, or tower, appeared while you were partying. And that's when your friends disappeared? Interesting that you'd relate that to tarot..." He doesn't elaborate, infuriatingly.

Arachna likes this.
  11. majus

majus CHYOA Guru

I smiled and nodded my head.

"Then, our meeting is set. Meet me at my offie later then." I said as waved him goodbye.

As I resumed walking, my heels resounded through the empty corridor. The sound that made soo many in the high security west wing quiver with fear... ah~ just thinking about it made me wet.

Jacob as a nice toy... not that I liked him, but he was an appropriate tool to humiliate Ami further, show my superiority over her... and while he was nice stand in for his father, the director, he was nowhere near the man the director was... still, he was a nice stand-in... but that was all he was.

I made my way up the stairs, passing a pair of nurses before knocking and entering the director's office.

I had finished today's works, and it was time to report the progress of the experiments...

Tjf and Arachna like this.
  12. Arachna

Arachna CHYOA Guru

"No, the thing wasn't an actual tower. Not like...physically. It was definitely alive and moving." He didn't quite get it. But that wasn't really a surprise. It was still hard to say what that passage had even meant. I learned a lot of the language, but so much of it is just so old at this point, that there's no real equating of it that you can do. But that word had stood out just because it was so odd to me to be included in that verse.

"But yeah. That was when most of them did. Lucie had been outside because we got in a fight, so she didn't really see anything that happened." Naming her more directly would need to be done carefully to make her not a person actually important to ask about it. Besides, the police had probed her extensively for answers and they weren't any more substantial than when they started.

Tjf likes this.
  13. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

The nurses give you space as you pass, their words flying onto the breeze as inaudible whispers. The director sits behind his desk, his piercing blue eyes seeming to peer through you, as if he knows your every secret. "Report." He grunts.

majus likes this.
  14. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

"And this kind of phenomenon, unexplainable, even occult... Have you ever experienced something like it before? Or since?" He looks briefly at the clock, which states that you're ten minutes away from your five o'clock session end, before examining you again.

Arachna and majus like this.
  15. majus

majus CHYOA Guru

I shivered under his gaze, that I oh soo loved. I straightened as I took out my personal computer and started reading the reports.

"First, subject S-14. After a few days of experimentation, she confessed that her contact was employee 34-98. Since there is no further use for S-14, I intend to use her in project Cronel." It was soo fun making catsuited spy scream from pain and pleasure.... but all things come to an end. Oh well. I guess I will have some fun with E 34-98.

"Project Cadium shows some promise. The initial results are promising and the project requires further testing. I would request to expand the project outside of cells to some of more freeily moving... residents of asylum." Who would have thought that form of mind control made by videos with hidden pictures would work? Well, it was a work in progress.

"The project Behemot is hitting a dead wall. They physical development meets the standards, but the subjects remain hard to control." Another super soldier program... so boring~

"Project Lilum is progressing alon the specifications, we will need more subjects from eastern wings for testing..." I continued reporting.

Tjf likes this.
  16. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

"You'll get some." He answers tersely, as he listens to your report. "There's someone I'm going to be sending to you for treatment. I need you to be discreet with this one - even among the staff, only you and I should know about it. Understood?"

majus likes this.
  17. majus

majus CHYOA Guru

I was filled with pride at being trusted as such.

"Understood." I nodded sharply. "West wing's most western rooms, or even underground rooms would be suitable for this." I suggested, then frowned. "What about security detail?"

Tjf likes this.
  18. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

"Handpick two guards to assist you. Make sure you can trust them - and tell them as little as possible anyway. Perhaps Project Cadium could be put to some practical use? Use of images and sounds to shore up their loyalty? You could tell them you're doing some sort of regular checkup, and induce them subtly." Reid suggests. "I don't suppose I have to tell you the consequences for failure?" He narrows his eyes.

majus likes this.
  19. majus

majus CHYOA Guru

I shivered suddenly feeling cold sweat on my back. I swallowed.

"Project Cadium is not exactly... subtle. I have two guards in mind, but it will take at least a day for a basic implementation... perferably ten day." I paused. "And it was tested only on females so far." I said... I already had two sluts in mind to strap to those chairs and have them fucked for entire night. As for memories.... well, there were drugs for it.

I nodded my head as I had pln established.

"What kind of threatement do you have in mind for that someone? Something standard from the east wing? Or something that was tested in west wing?" I asked curiously. Who was it that required such an attention from director?

Tjf likes this.
  20. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

"Then you'll have to make sure you keep them from discovering anything. Acquire their loyalty if you can." Reid says. "Actually, there was something special I had planned for her." He opens a drawer, and pulls out a sealed case. Unlocking it and popping it open, he reveals a sealed test tube filled with dark red liquid. Inside, you can see something small floating within. "I'd like you to use this on her. After implantation, provide her constant stimulation. I want to know how her body reacts."

majus likes this.