The new Adopt a Story Program

Discussion in 'CHYOA General' started by TwiztidClown, Jan 24, 2015.

1. gene.sis

gene.sis CHYOA Guru

At the bottom of the "Edit Story" page you can define user roles.
    Fill in username and select user role. Then press the '+'-button to assign the user role.

airwreck and Friedman like this.
  2. Friedman

Friedman Administrator

No problem, I've given him editing rights.

3. Nemo of Utopia

Nemo of Utopia CHYOA Guru

Thanks, expect something new later tonight!

4. madmaniac

madmaniac Experienced

Can I adopt the following: Control, Mystery Shop and A Groupie Story please?

5. Friedman

Friedman Administrator

I've added you as an owner to Mystery Shop and as an editor to Control. Please contact remfan55 for A Groupie Story.

6. TwiztidClown

TwiztidClown Experienced

Has anyone updated the original list? I am thinking of adding more stories.

7. Friedman

Friedman Administrator

I think I've removed one story once but otherwise it is the same list you've originally posted.

8. Nemo of Utopia

Someone needs to take responsibility for keeping that list up to date, as it is most of those stories either got adopted or their authors came back for them.

9. TwiztidClown

TwiztidClown Experienced

It's been updated. If someone sees a story they adopted still on the list, let me know.

Friedman likes this.
  10. madmaniac

madmaniac Experienced

Can I adopt Manwhore for Hire please?

11. Friedman

Friedman Administrator

Sure, I've given you editing rights.

12. bbc4lwg

bbc4lwg Virgin

Can I adopt BlackAngel's stories?
    "A Country Girl's Dream"
    "Black Cock School for a White College Girl"
    "Runaway Molly"

13. Nemo of Utopia

No offense BBC4LWG, but haven't you done enough damage already? You don't respect the premise of the stories you adopt, you morph them into your personal fantasy and then grow board and abandon them. I've read your stuff, and it's not half bad, but try branching out and doing something new rather than grabing stories that don't fit, forcing them to fit, and then quitting when the ill fit get's frustrating.

14. Friedman

Friedman Administrator

I've given you editing rights. Happy writing ;)

15. Ultrasound7

Ultrasound7 Experienced

I would like to adopt Uncanny Sex men, Star Trek Constitution, and the Kingdom if thats alright

16. Friedman

Friedman Administrator

Hi,

I've given you editing rights to The Uncanny SEX-Men and The Kingdom. Omegah2o currently manages Star Trek: Constitution.

Happy editing!

17. madmaniac

madmaniac Experienced

Can I adopt the following: Tempus Fugit, For One Night Only, Xtreme Pleasure, Graduation Night, Kim or Sharon, The Erotic Side of Suburbia, Best Friends Mum, The Corruption of Lisa and The Cuckolder please.

18. Friedman

Friedman Administrator

Sure, and happy writing :)

19. madmaniac

madmaniac Experienced

Firstly can Fembot 3000 be taken off the list as its one of mine. Secondly, can I adopt the following long list of titles: The Spider Club, The E-Mail, A holiday in star-filled Hawaii, The Perfect Forbidden Partner, Amazon Women, Big Brother; Little Sister, A Bad Loan, A whole New World, A Fan-tastic Game of Strip Poker, A Hard Choice, New Experiences, A Whole New World Of Sex, A School Time Thing, Athletics, A Very Good Day, Emperor of the Universe, Professor's Tale, College Bash and finally Jack Takes Control.

20. Friedman

Friedman Administrator

Ok, done. Except Amazon Women because of augy6666's recent activity.