The Tower of Voices Voting Thread

Discussion in 'Story Feedback' started by TheLeherengin, Mar 19, 2021.

1. TheLeherengin

TheLeherengin Really Really Experienced

2. Miss-Emmie

Miss-Emmie Experienced

Yeah, let's get our stuff back (partly to save Lehe the trouble of editing the inventory list) and then speak with the Sand Mother. We can probably get some info on where this floor's exit(s) are, and get some info about the bug caves to the south and a bit more info on the mountains to the west.

The curse being contagious is interesting. It prevents the Naga and Lamia from breeding with each other, but it makes others they fuck get an addiction to snake cock? That makes me think this was, in part, one of those problems set up to interfere with the Chosen's journey. Now that, at a minimum, Yulia and Cherchiel have been infected, we need to deal with this sooner rather than later. While the Naga and Lamia here are well-intentioned, if a bit out of control, I'm sure there are other enemies on this floor that can and will take advantage of this situation.

huginn likes this.
  3. Remin

Remin Experienced

Maybe a quick fuck will clear Yulia's head? Let's have cherchiel get her lust out and she might be as good as new. Tehehehehe~

4. huginn

huginn Really Experienced

I agree with this plan.

5. Boodalian

Boodalian Experienced

Getting stuff back sounds good. I imagine it's through the fancy door, but now everyone is back together we can probably intimidate an answer out of the guards (after all, you can't disarm Lemiel!) Also we should put Lemial in charge for now, at least until we work out how to control Yulia's symptoms. I want to do some experiments later, but for now I just want Yulia and Cherchiel to compare symptoms and see if it is the same thing and if cure had any effect.

6. Gambio

Gambio CHYOA Guru

Hohoho, just as planned!

Sadly, I don't think sex will really help Yulia as we just did this. Probably not a bad idea to have Lemiel lead the girls.

We should charge up Sally, since Mana is free anyways.

And after that it's time to head to the treasury.