Threads approval reports

Discussion in 'CHYOA General' started by Mr.B., Aug 2, 2014.

1. gene.sis

gene.sis CHYOA Guru

The owner is still active.

You already got the story role Author assigned to you. (I can't see who did that.)
    Though that doesn't affect chapters that have been published before that.
    So either the chapter gets reviewed and approved by the story owner (or an editor), or you delete, restore the chapter before publishing it again.

2. gene.sis

gene.sis CHYOA Guru

There is a chapter from you in review since April 29.
    Currently, there are more chapters in review, so the story owners
    https://chyoa.com/user/NaughtyPixie
    https://chyoa.com/user/Control Freak
    might have missed the notifications.

So you might want to write them a message about it.

3. Cuchuilain

Cuchuilain Guest

thanks - I'll give that a try.

4. Friedman

Friedman Administrator

Hey, You're already an author. I don't currently see any pending chapters. Do you have me a link to the chapters that need approval?

5. Friedman

Friedman Administrator

I approved your chapter. Happy writing!

6. DemiKnight

DemiKnight Virgin

Good morning, I'm curious. How do moderators edit the storys I'm curious because I've seen a couple of stories get updated multiple times in the last couple days. Now it's fair to assume that the writer is updating daily. I guess I'm just curious if my story was possibly looked over. However I'm sure it's just anxiety. I got really excited about writing my first choose your own adventure story!

7. Friedman

Friedman Administrator

Hey, Thank you for your post, and congratulations on your first story! :)

I typically approve new stories once a day. I hadn't found time the day before yesterday, but now everything should be approved.

Since this was a larger batch, I enlarged the New Stories section to feature all of the new stories.

If there's anything I can do for you, let me know.

Happy writing!

8. Dagger

Dagger Virgin

Good day gentlemen, I hope this is the right place to put this. I'm new to the way this site works, I was told to either make a post on the forums or contact Friedman directly about adopting a story, and I'm not smart enough to figure out how to contact em directly so here I am.

This story in particular really fit what I wanted in these kinds of stories, but hasn't been updated in months. If I'm able to add new chapters, I'll try my best to do what the original author had in mind. Thanks!

https://chyoa.com/story/The-House-off-26th-Street.42427

9. Friedman

Friedman Administrator

Hey, Thank you for your post! :)

We only transfer stories when the owner is no longer active. jolteon17 was active within the last 24 hours.

My suggestion: Contact jolteon17 directly and ask if he can add you as an author or if he can allow chapters from others.

If nothing happens, I'm happy to help.

10. Hii there! I hope this is the right place to post this because it's my first time writing on this site, and I'm not quite sure how it works.

I had posted a story, and it was waiting for reviewal, buuuut the first nine chapters are visible but not the ones after chapter nine. I checked the 'My Stories' section, and it said that the story was still under review and hadn't been published, which doesn't make sense if people can see it.

So, I'm not really sure if it's a glitch/bug, orr my story hasn't been approved yet. I'd love some help in this matter, thanks!

chris_brown likes this.
  11. gene.sis

gene.sis CHYOA Guru

The story hasn't been reviewed yet.
    The chapters marked as Not Published have probably been added after putting the story up for review. That doesn't make a difference though as all chapters will be approved as soon as your story got approved.

12. Oh alright then, that makes sense.

Out of curiosity, how long does that take? I know that it's around a week on literotica but I'm not sure if there was anything written on the guide.

Thanks for helping though <3

13. gene.sis

gene.sis CHYOA Guru

Mostly, it takes about one day, though sometimes it might be a day or two longer.
    I guess your story got approved in the meantime.

14. doppledon

doppledon Virgin

Hello Friedman. I just recently tried to put up a story for approval. https://chyoa.com/story/You-lucky-son-of-a.52585 It has been 3 or 4 days but it has not been approved yet. Can you take a look and let me know if it is ok for approval or if something needs to change?

15. Friedman

Friedman Administrator

Thanks for your post! The story now appears to have been approved. Happy writing! :)

Semeny Licket likes this.
  16. SatisfyMeNow

SatisfyMeNow Virgin

17. Friedman

Friedman Administrator

Hi there,

I've approved your chapter, and added you as an author to the story so future chapters will be automatically approved.

Happy writing!

18. ChiggaNibba

ChiggaNibba Virgin

19. CraydenCore

CraydenCore Virgin

Hello everyone :)
    I've uploaded my first story in quite some time, but it appears to be hanging in the "in review" state for around 2 days now, could you help me out with that?
    https://chyoa.com/story/Futa-resort.56797
    I'm really nervous what people might say about it, but I really want someone to see what I've got so far >///<

20. Friedman

Friedman Administrator

Sorry for the delay! Your stories should be approved by now. Happy writing! :)