"Tie up Games" and my contributions to it

Discussion in 'Story Feedback' started by Beggarman, May 28, 2019.

1. Beggarman

Beggarman Virgin

Hello! I'm writing this as a place to collate some feedback on my contributions to the "Tie up Games" story, and also to outline some of my plans as to where I intend to take it. General questions also welcome.

I've had the earliest of these chapters as drafts for a few weeks, and have ran through them a few times. I'm still not 100% satisfied with them, but I think they're mostly "good enough" to post now, with maybe minor edits later. I had planned to only post once up to a proper sex scene, but as this is panning out to be a bit of a slow burn, I thought it might be better to post now and get some general feedback, before getting 10 chapters in and realising I've made a huge mistake and it's all a pile of shit.

As for my future plans - well, like I said, I do intend for this to be a bit of a slow-burn, so it may take a little while to get up to some of the good stuff. However, I do still have a fair few unreleased draft chapters which are near release, and another few note-y ones with general plans, so I should be getting out another couple of chapters soon. Proper sex scenes will be a little while longer.

That said, the main themes of the paths I'm considering taking now, are (not binding or exhaustive, just intended):
    This will largely be a slow and consensual affair where Natalie basically introduces you (broadly) to BDSM and other things.
    Similar to the Truth path, except with a different intro. Will likely link into it.
    Possibly coercive/dubcon with quicker progression. Natalie is still a guide but pushy about it.
    NC. Natalie's pretty mean to you. Leads to some dark paths.

Work is likely to proceed on each path whenever I'm in the mood for whichever one, although I do intend to finish the first "day" for all (all containing at least one "proper" scene), before progressing onto future days.

I have no idea how to end this post so I'll just write this sentence and be done.

EDIT: I've exhausted my initially drafted chapters, so progress from here is likely to be a lot slower. There's a bunch of stuff going on IRL which stops me from being able to write as much as I want to, too, but hopefully that may be coming to an end soon. I'm currently planning on pushing each branch out to the end of the first "session" and then doing another pass over them to improve the writing a bit.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2019