Tower of Voices: Second Run Voting Thread

Discussion in 'Story Feedback' started by TheLeherengin, Dec 11, 2025.

  1. Miss-Emmie

    Miss-Emmie Experienced

    I think trying to reason with this guy is the best path. I suspect what’s behind his is the path to The Deep, and whatever is blocking it off to prevent Goma and Isalia’s return. That’s the only thing (at least that we know about) that Izzy would want to keep us away from. Especially with the risk of lethal force. Take, try to talk him into letting us through. We have enough firepower that we could probably kill Izzy if we wanted to. But we don’t! We’re looking for a path to a peaceful solution. Dreg has been a terrible influence on Izzy, and we want to bring Goma and Isalia back to convince Izzy to stop all of this. The whole reason he’s blocked off their ability to return was because part of him knew they could talk him down from all of this. But he didn’t kill them because he cares about them and doesn’t want to hurt them. He’s also avoided having sex with any of the goblins because he sees them as family. These aren’t the actions of someone who wants to run a sex cult, they’re the actions of an insecure young man who’s being taken advantage of by perverts like Dreg and Malia. If Izzy feels stifled on this floor, like he wants to meet new people outside of his family, we’re happy to take him along with us and give him new opportunities. But the best way to do that is to let his moms talk to him.

    If talking him down doesn’t work, I’m not sure I agree with sneaking past him with Cloak. He might have heard about it, as I think Take has shown it off before in front of the cultists. If he’s prepared for it it could lead to a severe injury for Take. But given how the votes are looking, if we have to I think using wLurker’s plan to have the Bull approach could be used to cover up Take’s approach. Have him approach and say something like “they’ve gone after Lord Windgrace, should we follow and strike from behind?” or something while Take sneaks up.