Which story would you be most likely to read? (Poll)

Discussion in 'Story Ideas' started by Orpheus, Apr 27, 2022.

?

Help me gauge interest in my story ideas! (Read first post for more info) (Pick 2)

1. Fantasy war with a large cast (lower amount of erotic content)

2. A father's three adult daughters move in with him (Smut)

3. A visual novel game/story with a full romance route for each possible heroine

4. Thriller/survival following a cast of characters marooned on a desert island

5. Horror/murder mystery following a middle aged private detective

6. Sc-fi with fantasy elements about a crew travelling the stars

7. Protagonist moves into a strange house where weird beings wander the halls (Comedy)

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Orpheus

Orpheus Virgin

Thanks for your advice about writing. The video you linked was quite helpful too!

And to address what I quoted you on, you’re quite right. I could have been clearer about this. The “visual novel” isn’t so visual after all. It would have no pictures/music/backlog/etc.

Specifically what I had in mind was the typical structure of a charage visual novel. Although you and Spank have a good point about the lack of premise or setup. It’s certainly the most undeveloped option on the list.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2022
  2. Iam_DickMan

Iam_DickMan Really Experienced CHYOA Backer

Is it good?

3. Orpheus

Orpheus Virgin

It’s probably best for keeping track of very long stories or stories with a lot of moving parts, because it caters to organizing things like characters and story details for ease of access, without having to flip through 100s of pages to recall a detail you forgot.