Winds of Ambition - Game Thread

Discussion in 'Sexual RPGs' started by Tjf, Aug 8, 2020.

1. asddas193

asddas193 CHYOA Guru

"Mhm. Don't worry, before long, "Kitano-sama" will be having other problems." Kyouka nods, "Yeah, I do. Then again, I'm far from normal myself. As long as I can trust them, and as long as they prove useful. I don't mind a few kinks here and there." She said proudly, before sighing. "Anyway, I came here mostly to ask about one of my sister's facilities, one that makes her special perfume to be exact. Anything I need to know?"

Tjf and unisol_gr44 like this.
  2. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

Heading upstairs, he hears sounds of a struggle, specifically from the room where his father had gone to visit Amalia's mother.

asddas193 and unisol_gr44 like this.
  3. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

"The warehouse was an imperial owned property. The guards were ashigaru from the emperor's personal army." She shakes her head. "No ideas, personally. I'm not well versed in the criminal elements of the capital."

4. unisol_gr44

unisol_gr44 CHYOA Guru

Jian rushed inside with quick paces, ready to come to Shintaro's aid.

asddas193 and Tjf like this.
  5. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

Eight-Tails laughs. "Sure. I know the place, it's actually a legitimate business, an old fragrance maker with a long history. Oichi became a partner of the business, though I'm not sure if the owner is a free ally or if he's one of her slaves. Either way, she has them making her new perfume. The guard presence should be pretty heavy. Oichi's supplemented the regular guards with her own men, yakuza toughs if I believe."

6. moonblack

moonblack CHYOA Guru

“Me either.” Midori admitted. “Hmm, I think there were a few among the people invited for the Kushan who might be able to help... I'll try asking discreetly later, though I can't guess what the result will be.” She nodded to herself. “Alright, what's next?”

Tjf, asddas193 and unisol_gr44 like this.
  7. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

Bursting through the door easily with his enhanced strength, Jian sees two men lying dead on he floor, both black robed thugs. Shintaro is on the ground, bleeding from his thigh, as another thug grapples him, trying to stab him in the throat with a tanto. Another thug is further back, being restrained by a woman who looks much like Amalia, only older, with a slightly larger bust and slightly darker tanned skin. The woman hold's the thug's arms back, and Amalia, who stands in the corner with her bow, looses an arrow, hitting the man in the heart. Amalia hesitates to shoot the other man, however, afraid of hitting her father.

8. unisol_gr44

unisol_gr44 CHYOA Guru

Jian discarded his sword, and focused his Qi in his hands. He rushed the man struggling with Shintaro, going for his arms and neck as he yanked him off his father.

Tjf and asddas193 like this.
  9. asddas193

asddas193 CHYOA Guru

"I see. Well, either way, their time has come." Kyouka shrugs, "And if its only a bunch of yakuza, I can handle them easily. Anyone of them stand out? Oh, and I doubt it, but. Does she have any ninjas, or anyone in the shadows watching the place?"

10. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

"The last problem is the easiest to deal with. Our admiral is a drunk who's deserted his post. If he won't return, than I'll have him replaced."

moonblack and asddas193 like this.
  11. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

With Priya's upgrades, and the advantage of his qi, Jian is able to easily fling the man off of his father. The thug cries out as his momentum carries him out of the window. Looking outside, he sees the man lying in the alley, neck twisted in an unnatural angle. Shintaro groans. "Thanks, kid." He holds out a hand. "Help your father up?" As Jian comes down from the high of battle, he realises that he felt really, really good. The rush of power felt exquisite.

unisol_gr44 and asddas193 like this.
  12. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

He shakes his head. "Just regular guys. She doesn't have any ninja there, that I know about, but a few of her girls are working there on the staff, disguised as regular receptionists. They might join the fight or try to call reinforcements."

unisol_gr44 and asddas193 like this.
  13. asddas193

asddas193 CHYOA Guru

"Hmm. Typical of her. Then again, ninjas are trained by their clan. She'll never bother with anyone, unless she trained them herself... well, not unless they're disposable." Kyouka grumbled, "Alright, a few more questions before I go. Is there any hidden exits in that place? And, is there anything flammable in there?"

14. unisol_gr44

unisol_gr44 CHYOA Guru

Jian was a bit shocked that he punted the guy out of the window, he took a small moment to calm himself from the high of combat and his new abilities. He went to his father and helped him up, 'I did not know you had enemies like that.' He looked around the room at Amalia and her mother to see if they were alright, 'Are you two alright?'

15. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

He shrugs. "Not sure about hidden exits, but the place is loaded with whale fat, which they use to make the perfume. The stuff burns like nothing else. Set it alight, and the whole place'll go up in seconds."

16. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

Shintaro grunts. "It's Kyouka's fault. I'll explain later." He puts a hand on Jian's shoulder. "Thanks, son." As the bouncers burst in, Amalia and her mother go to work patching up Shintaro's leg. "We're fine, but thank you for asking." Amalia's mother smiles up at Jian beautifully. After a few moments, the pair finish bandaging Shintaro. The older man grins. "Just a few inches to the right and that bullet would have done a great disservice to the women in my life." Chitsukiko rolls her eyes. "We should probably head back."

17. unisol_gr44

unisol_gr44 CHYOA Guru

'You seem to have everything under control, take care of him, will you?' Jian nodded to Amelia and her mother. He looked to his father, 'We will discuss it another time. I am just glad we were here in time to help.'
    He turned to Chitsukiko, 'Let's go then.' Jian picked up his sword and sheathed it.

18. moonblack

moonblack CHYOA Guru

“Okay... what is the name of the admiral and where can I find him? Also, where should I look for a replacement, if he won't return? Or if he can't return, for some reason?”

Tjf, asddas193 and unisol_gr44 like this.
  19. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

They nod, looking after him. Chitsukiko follows Jian outside. "You okay, love? You didn't get hurt or anything?"

20. unisol_gr44

unisol_gr44 CHYOA Guru

'No,' Jian shook his head, 'But, that power the sorceress from the crypt gave me. It's incredible, exhilarating.'

Tjf and asddas193 like this.