Winds of Ambition - Game Thread

Discussion in 'Sexual RPGs' started by Tjf, Aug 8, 2020.

1. asddas193

asddas193 CHYOA Guru

"Hmm. Risky, but doable." Kyouka hummed, "Hmm. I can have my men cause a disturbance, while Ya-Ming sneaks in to ignite the fat. But... without knowing whether or not the place has any hidden exits. The first sign of trouble might have them running away." The redhead began to ponder, "Say... where is this factory located exactly?" She asked as she thinks up of various plans.

Tjf and unisol_gr44 like this.
  2. GenericEditor168

GenericEditor168 Really Really Experienced CHYOA Backer

"Let's." Eikyo says. He will lets her lead the way so that he can discretely take a sip from the flask.

(Not sure if I've already replied, so...)

3. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

"Don't worry, I'll deal with him. You're already taking on so much." Tiyaka smiles. "I do appreciate it."

unisol_gr44 likes this.
  4. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

Chitsukiko chuckles. "I noticed. You looked pretty strapping, throwing that guy out of the window." She cuddles up to him as they walk. "I think Amalia was impressed. Her mother definitely was."

unisol_gr44 likes this.
  5. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

"On the border of the harbour district." He passes her some paper. "As for escape routes, you could put someone on the inside, though they risk getting spotted by Oichi's servants."

asddas193 and unisol_gr44 like this.
  6. unisol_gr44

unisol_gr44 CHYOA Guru

'You think so?' Jian chuckled as they went back, 'I'll have to visit her again soon. You want to come along?'

asddas193 and Tjf like this.
  7. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

He's able to surreptitiously take a drink, the liquid bitter on his tongue. The beautiful woman leads him through the market district, chattering away pleasantly, until finally they find their way to an onsen. She leads him inside, stripping and handing her robe to a worker, before leading him in further, to a secluded bath. There, another woman waits in the steaming water, a dark haired beauty with a tattooed back.
    [​IMG]
    "I was hoping you'd come. Please, come in, the water is lovely. Would you care for a drink?"

unisol_gr44 and asddas193 like this.
  8. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

It isn't long before they reach the palace complex again, the street of brothels not far away. They're let in, and walk towards the castle. "I know so, a girl can tell." Chitsu smirks. "Do you want me to come along?"

9. asddas193

asddas193 CHYOA Guru

"Border of the harbor, huh?" Kyouka mused, "Very well. It its there, it won't be weird for a few drunks to wander around. Then, who knows why those drunks would mistake a perfume factory's smell for that of a brothel." She grins. "Thanks. If things go well, a certain temple in the inner part of the city will be mine." She cooed before heading back to her tavern if Eigth-Tails had nothing left to say.

unisol_gr44 and Tjf like this.
  10. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

"We'll talk payment next time you come down here." He goes back to his pipe. When she returns, she finds that for all his laziness, Santo did as she asked. The mercenaries are hard at work, reinforcing the tavern with metal and wooden boards. He wipes sweat from his brow, putting down a hammer as he looks up at her. "Hey, boss."

11. asddas193

asddas193 CHYOA Guru

"Hey. We got more work to do. Where's Grugga, Ujo, and Ya-Ming?" Kyouka looked around and called for them. Once they arrive, she gets to her plan. "You three, I've got work for you. Grugga, Ujo, what do you think of beating up a few yakuza guards?" She asked, then turns to the kunoichi. "And you, how good are you at arsony?"

12. unisol_gr44

unisol_gr44 CHYOA Guru

'Sure, why not? You could get to know your future sister-in-law better,' Jian nodded with a smile as they headed to the castle.

Tjf likes this.
  13. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

The trio comes down stairs. As she walks inside the tavern, she smells that the scent of manure is mostly gone. As she asks her questions, Ujo nods, Grugga enthusiastically smacks his fist against his chest, and Ya-Ming simply says "I'm an expert."

14. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

They head inside to their room, and eventually Shintaro walks in, limping. "Hey, son. I owe you an explanation, don't I?"

15. unisol_gr44

unisol_gr44 CHYOA Guru

Jian looked at his father, 'How's the leg? You said it was Kyouka's fault, and one of the thugs said something about his "mistress". Let me guess: you got on Kyouka's sister Oichi's bad side?'

Last edited: Sep 26, 2020
    Tjf and asddas193 like this.
  16. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

"They won't have to amputate, so I'll be fine. I-uh, yeah, you know about Oichi?" He nods. "Yeah, Oichi tried to drug Kyouka and take her as a sex slave. I intervened, and now she has it out for me."

17. asddas193

asddas193 CHYOA Guru

"Good." Kyouka nods and leads the three to a corner table. "Listen up. The place you'll be going to is a perfume factory under my sister's control. The plan will be you two posing as drunken workers, leave your weapons here. Though feel free to steal the guards if you can. Anyway, you two will be acting drunk, Grugga, you'll mistake the factory as a brothel. I'm sure the guards will stop you, but you simply need to beat em up, you don't have to enter the factory. Ujo, you'll be pulling Grugga back. Act like the more sober man, and try to stop the fight, and more importantly, make it look like you're preventing him from entering the place. Though you can also join in if you're attacked. Once Ya-Ming gives you the signal, you can retreat before the place blows down." She explained her plan to the two, before turning to Ya-Ming. "As for you, you'll be needing a mask, since the perfume they're making is one of my sister's "special" blend. I doubt a quick smell will affect you, but stay too long and you'll be waiting for someone to enslave you. Moving on, the factory has a lot of whale fat, so igniting it is no problem. The problem will be how you make it out, and signal the two to scram."

18. unisol_gr44

unisol_gr44 CHYOA Guru

'I have met her, but I did not do anything to offend her yet. Kyouka told me to keep away from her,' Jian said then raised an eyebrow, 'That's... very troublesome. She does not sound like someone to give up after one attempt. She might go after Amalia and her mother too if she finds out they are dear to you.'

asddas193 and Tjf like this.
  19. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

"Crap, you're right." He grunts in irritation. "I'll have to get them rooms in the castle."

20. Avatar Kyoshi

"I see...sorry to hear that. I'm with Clan Sakai. Hes far away across The Sea....I already miss them. The People, The Food....The Big Tree in our Castle with Red leaves falling from it...."

Tjf, asddas193 and unisol_gr44 like this.