Winds of Ambition - Game Thread

Discussion in 'Sexual RPGs' started by Tjf, Aug 8, 2020.

1. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

"A few, but before I can make recommendations I'd have to know what your interests are. So, what's your poison?"

asddas193 and unisol_gr44 like this.
  2. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

He nods. "I think they would. Still, once you hit them, they'd figure out that I set them up, and kill me."

3. unisol_gr44

unisol_gr44 CHYOA Guru

'Let's go this way,' Jian told Chitsukiko and followed the indicated path.

Tjf and asddas193 like this.
  4. asddas193

asddas193 CHYOA Guru

"Heh. Who said anything about you returning to them?" Kyouka said with a devious grin. "The plan is a little tricky, but here it goes. We'll have Ya-Ming scout out their route. Once we're sure, we'll place a few men ahead of the route. Which is when you just happen to "escape" our grasp. You'll inform them of the ambush, which was never there to begin with. And you'll join their caravan to report on who captured you, of course in truth, you'll be leading them to our actual trap. Though for now, we'll need to find an alley way outside of the people's view. Hmmm... ah, well, its a word in progress. What do you think?"

Tjf and unisol_gr44 like this.
  5. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

They head through the woods and into a tunnel, descending stairs before finally they emerge into the chamber, where Prita waits upon a throne. Unlike before, the chamber is illuminated by torches burning with blue flame. "So good to see you again, darling. Have you considered my offer, or do you come here for another reason?"

6. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

"I think that it could work. I also think that this puts me in grave danger, for which I'd like to be reimbursed. I'd also like to have my mistress brought here." He nods. "I will do it, though."

asddas193 likes this.
  7. unisol_gr44

unisol_gr44 CHYOA Guru

'Greetings, Priya,' Jian bowed to the sorceress, 'We have. A particularly nasty woman is targeting my family. She likes to use drugs and poison to bend people to her will. We could do with a way to stave off her influence. To gain such a boon from you, we came to hear your quest.' He chuckled, 'I hope the two of us are enough. I haven't talked to Kyouka about it, and the Ronin is afraid of spiders, she might not be the most help.'

asddas193 and Tjf like this.
  8. asddas193

asddas193 CHYOA Guru

"Glad you think that way. Though for now, we'll need to figure out their route, and plan accordingly." Kyouka nods, "Sure, you'll get paid double if the plan succeeds. Oh, and you can tell Ya-Ming to kidnap her."

9. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

Priya nods. "I will aid you. You're useless to me if you are bent to the whims of another." A spider lowers itself from the ceiling onto Jian's shoulder. "Accept the venom, and you shall be able to resist her poisons."

10. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

He nods. "It's a deal. I'll make sure that they believe the ruse."

11. unisol_gr44

unisol_gr44 CHYOA Guru

Jian looked at the spider for a moment, 'Well, she cannot get to us down here, so it is not needed yet. Besides, we have not done anything for you yet to earn it.'

Tjf and asddas193 like this.
  12. asddas193

asddas193 CHYOA Guru

"Mhm. Oh, on second thought. Don't make Ya-Ming kidnap her. That might let them know you're still alive, and or already working for me. Where is this mistress of yours?" Kyouka said in her usual tone.

13. moonblack

moonblack CHYOA Guru

“I don't have anything in particular in mind right now, so just gave me the basics: People and locations of importance everyone should know about, people and locations I should try to avoid, that sort of thing. Obviously, there's the Emperor and his palace, and I arrived by ship so I know about the docks – though I saw barely anything of them. What else is there?”

asddas193, Tjf and unisol_gr44 like this.
  14. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

She grins. "Very well, if you're so eager, I do have a task for you." Priya looks up. "There's an item I'd like you to retrieve, something of great value."

unisol_gr44 and asddas193 like this.
  15. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

"She has a small place in one of the leisure districts." He nods. "I'll give you the address."

16. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

Tiyaka thinks. "Well, if you're looking for some fun, the pleasure and leisure districts are probably the best places to go. There's much to do and see there. If you're looking for some more...adult types of fun, there's the Avenue of Red Lanterns. That's where your mother's 'friend' has her brothel. If you're looking to buy things, try the Grand Bazaar. It was established a decade ago by foreign travellers, a people from a land of endless desert. There you can find things from places unheard of." She thinks. "I'd stay out of the slums, and away from any gambling establishments. They're controlled by the yakuza, who you shouldn't interact with. A regular person would be putting themselves at risk to deal with yakuza, but a young beauty like yourself? No, stay away."

moonblack, unisol_gr44 and asddas193 like this.
  17. asddas193

asddas193 CHYOA Guru

"Mhm. Well, to avoid the yakuza finding out you're still alive. Write her a letter if she can read." Kyouka said as she continued to think of how she's able to better her plan.

unisol_gr44 and Tjf like this.
  18. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

He nods. As they continue to wait, he writes his letter. Finally, there's a loud bang upstairs, and a cheer, before Ujo and Grugga come downstairs. Grugga beats his chest. "Job done, boss. Place went up as though the fire god herself set it alight." Ujo wipes some soot from his face.

19. asddas193

asddas193 CHYOA Guru

"Heh. Time for some celebration!" Kyouka cheered, as she takes Tatsu' letter. She then turns around and heads upstairs, approaching Ya-Ming if she's there, "Were you guys followed back here?" She whispered.

unisol_gr44 and Tjf like this.
  20. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

Ya-Ming returns a little late, her entire body covered in a thick layer of ash, besides her face. "No, achoo!" She sneezes, removing the mask, to show the only clean part of her. "I stayed behind a little. There was a tail, but I took care of them."