Winds of Ambition - Game Thread

Discussion in 'Sexual RPGs' started by Tjf, Aug 8, 2020.

1. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

"There are wards inscribed into the wall that prevent my kind from entering." She doesn't elect to elaborate any further.

asddas193 and unisol_gr44 like this.
  2. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

"They speak the language. They're not poets, but they can communicate, and understand orders." He laughs. "Yeah, Red, I'm not going to tell the woman trying to kill me that I have a counter to her weapon of choice. You want some, by the way?"

asddas193 and unisol_gr44 like this.
  3. unisol_gr44

unisol_gr44 CHYOA Guru

'Well, alright,' Jian didn't press the issue, 'What does this gemstone look like?'

asddas193 and Tjf like this.
  4. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

"A large sapphire, about the size of your fist. It should be on a dais."

unisol_gr44 and asddas193 like this.
  5. unisol_gr44

unisol_gr44 CHYOA Guru

Jian nodded, 'Anything else to note? Otherwise, we will be on our way down there.'

asddas193 and Tjf like this.
  6. asddas193

asddas193 CHYOA Guru

"That's good. Where are they stationed right now? And how well can they fight?" Kyouka asked with a grin, shaking her head as he offers his antidote. "That isn't what I meant. If she realizes her poison doesn't work on someone, she immediately changes its mixture. So you won't even know if she's already seen through your antidote if you hand it out freely."

Tjf and unisol_gr44 like this.
  7. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

"No, just be careful. It would be a shame to see you two ending up as playthings for the plants."

8. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

"They're headquartered in an abandoned prison near the port. They were good enough to fight military ships in the Eternal Empire and win, so yes, they can fight pretty well." He smirks. "I understood what you meant. I'm counting on it. Don't worry, I have a little plan to deal with her toxin. Something that has the potential to take her out of play permanently. But it's too early to talk about now."

9. moonblack

moonblack CHYOA Guru

“Any time.” Midori smiled at the woman. “I'll see you later. Have a nice day, Tiyaka.”

Midori said goodbye to her gracious hostess and made her way outside, where the first thing she did was look at the sky to check the time. After that she would decide where to go next.

Tjf and asddas193 like this.
  10. unisol_gr44

unisol_gr44 CHYOA Guru

Jian nodded and headed down to the chamber with the statues, looking for a passage down.

Tjf and asddas193 like this.
  11. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

She sees that the sun has retreated, and it's beginning to get dark, though the night is still young.

12. asddas193

asddas193 CHYOA Guru

"Well, hopefully they aren't that troublesome then." Kyouka took note of where they were located. Then as Shintaro shared part of his plan, she sighed. "That's good. I'm whittling down on her as well, so do tell me if you ever need help." She said with a smile, "Also... be careful. Oichi tends to pay twice as much as she's dealt." Kyouka stands up, and if Shintaro doesn't need anything else, she heads back to her room in the palace to take a nice bath.

Tjf and unisol_gr44 like this.
  13. moonblack

moonblack CHYOA Guru

That took longer than I realized... I think I will go back and rest, maybe practice my clone spell some more. I'll look into the shipyard and the warehouse tomorrow. Midori decided as she headed back to her room.

Tjf, asddas193 and unisol_gr44 like this.
  14. GenericEditor168

GenericEditor168 Really Really Experienced CHYOA Backer

"Depends on what kind of drink it is." He replies, stripping himself and getting into the water.

unisol_gr44, asddas193 and Tjf like this.
  15. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

In the chamber, there's a trapdoor hidden beneath the central statue where the armour was. Pushing away the unclad statue, Chitsukiko opens the trapdoor, revealing a ladder descending down into darkness. The archer looks at Jian. "Ready, love?"

16. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

She heads to her room, noting that Shintaro has posted guards on the door. She enters the room, enjoying the feeling of hot water in solitude. As she bathes, the guards knock on her door, informing her that visitors have arrived. "Are you going to let us in, sis?" Jirobe's voice calls through the paper wall.

17. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

Yuki is in the room as she enters, practicing her swordsmanship.

18. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

Both women look at his body with curiosity. "Just sake, I'm afraid. I can get you something else if you have a more refined palate."

19. asddas193

asddas193 CHYOA Guru

"Haaaaa... I should really install a bath on that tavern... but that might arouse suspicion... haaa." Kyouka sighed as she soaks in the hot water. And just as she was about to fall asleep in the bath, the guard's knock roused her up. "Yeah, yeah, come in!" She shouts as she stretches her limbs, still enjoying her hot bath.

unisol_gr44 and Tjf like this.
  20. GenericEditor168

GenericEditor168 Really Really Experienced CHYOA Backer

"Sake will be fine." He waits for them to ask about his unusual anatomy, if they have an interest.

unisol_gr44, Tjf and asddas193 like this.