Winds of Ambition - Game Thread

Discussion in 'Sexual RPGs' started by Tjf, Aug 8, 2020.

1. asddas193

asddas193 CHYOA Guru

"Good. Judging from my earlier survey, they don't have any guns, so we won't be needing all of your men. Choose five of your best shooters." Kyouka grins, "You, go find some cloaks, or other stuff that'll help with concealing someone's identity." She gives another order as she points at a nearby man. "Tatsu, come here. I'd like to ask you a few more questions." Her grin widens as she asks if there was any yakuza boss that had beef with the Kitano family.

unisol_gr44 and Tjf like this.
  2. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

The spirit shrugs. "It's nice, and all. I definitely like that it has windows." She looks outside towards the immaculate gardens of the palace compound. "What I really like are those. It's so good to have a view of them."

unisol_gr44 and asddas193 like this.
  3. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

Tatsu approaches. "Well, he's not held in high regard by any of them. They tend to think that he's just a street thug, while the others are businessmen. If I had to pick one in particular, though, I'd have to say the Ito family. The two families have had disputes over some territory in the slums, and I heard a rumour that Kitano stole Ito-San's woman once, back when they were still young. There's definitely bad blood there."

4. moonblack

moonblack CHYOA Guru

So he already knows my name. I'm not sure if that's good or bad. Midori thought as she examined the man. “Yes, that's me.” She confirmed. “You are Eight-Tails? If so, I am looking for a little bit of information...”

5. asddas193

asddas193 CHYOA Guru

"Fufu. Does Ito's men have any favorite weapons? Fighting styles? Or any identifying items that shows they're with the Ito family?" Kyouka asked as her grin widens.

6. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

"As are most who come to me." He smiles. "What information do you seek?"

asddas193 and unisol_gr44 like this.
  7. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

"Spurs." Tatsu nods, seeing what she's getting at. "Ito is a lover of the nanban and their culture. He and his men wear spurs on their boots, like the nanban nobles do, to show off their wealth and status."

8. unisol_gr44

unisol_gr44 CHYOA Guru

'We can go out into the gardens tomorrow if you like, it's getting dark already,' Jian said. He served tea to everyone and then waited for the bath to heat up. He looked to Chitsukiko, as he disrobed and got into the tub, 'Care to join me?'

asddas193 and Tjf like this.
  9. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

Koko nods enthusiastically. Chitsukiko strips, getting into the bath with her fiancee. "Care to take a dip, Koko?" The spirit looks to Jian for permission.

10. moonblack

moonblack CHYOA Guru

“First, I'm interested in any useful information you have about the Zatoichi Shipyards and what, if any, connection they have to Oichi Mitsurugi. And second, have you heard anything about a rather odd theft, where wood and food were stolen from a warehouse while more valuable goods stored there were left behind?” Midori explained.

Tjf, unisol_gr44 and asddas193 like this.
  11. asddas193

asddas193 CHYOA Guru

"Hahaha!" Kyouka broke out in laughter as Tatsu shared their special "uniforms." The redhead wipes away a tear, "Heh. Seriously now? Alright. Manuel! Give make that ten of your best shooters then." She called out to her new nanban soldier, "Now, we just need to wait for Ya-Ming to get us one of those spurs, and once the night grows dark. We strike."

Tjf and unisol_gr44 like this.
  12. unisol_gr44

unisol_gr44 CHYOA Guru

'Three might be a bit of a tight fit in this tub, but sure,' Jian chuckled and nodded to Koko.

Tjf and asddas193 like this.
  13. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

He nods. "I can help. Of course, there's a price attached. With Kyouka, we were able to come to an arrangement, but I assume you'd be less willing to...get intimate." He chuckles. "Two pieces of information, for two non sexual favours. That's my price. Deal?"

unisol_gr44 likes this.
  14. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

Some of the other men in hearing distance laugh as well. As the sun falls below the horizon, replaced by the moon, Ya-Ming returns, a golden spur in her hand, shining in the firelight.

15. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

She happily gets inside. It is tight, all three of them touching one another, but the tub is wide enough to comfortably accommodate them all. Chitsukiko pours some wine from the mainland into three cups. "To a successful mission."

16. unisol_gr44

unisol_gr44 CHYOA Guru

'To a succesful mission and new friends,' Jian smiled at Chitsukiko, Koko and then over to the little spider in the corner. He looked to the nature spirit, 'How's the water? You like it?'

asddas193 and Tjf like this.
  17. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

She nods and smiles. "Feels great, master."

18. unisol_gr44

unisol_gr44 CHYOA Guru

Jian put his arms around Chitsukiko and Koko, leaning back as he relaxed in the tub, 'You really insist on calling me that? Well, fine, if you prefer it that way.'

Tjf likes this.
  19. asddas193

asddas193 CHYOA Guru

"Good. Manuel, put on the cloaks, and get your men ready. Kill only those that plan on fighting back." Kyouka ordered, "The rest of you, stand by to collect the gold once the den is empty. Wear those cloaks as well! We'll be taking the cash back to the temple, where we'll have a wagon acting as a supply delivery which is headed here." She approaches Manuel, taking the special gun which she still hasn't advertised. "Use this to make a show." She said with a wink.

Tjf likes this.
  20. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

They both lean against him. "Sorry, Jian. It just feels natural." Chitsukiko gives a chuckle.

unisol_gr44 likes this.