Winds of Ambition - Game Thread

Discussion in 'Sexual RPGs' started by Tjf, Aug 8, 2020.

1. moonblack

moonblack CHYOA Guru

“Depends on the favors you want. Mind telling me what it is you require? I'd hate to agree to the deal only to discover that I can't actually do what you ask of me...”

unisol_gr44 and Tjf like this.
  2. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

Manuel raises an eyebrow. "You're not coming? I'm surprised." He takes the double barreled weapon and fastens his cloak.

asddas193 and unisol_gr44 like this.
  3. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

"I want you to tell me stories, that's all. One of what you discuss with the dowager, and one of what you discuss with good Lady Tiyaka." He looks into her eyes.

4. moonblack

moonblack CHYOA Guru

“I get the feeling you already know what we discussed, but sure, that is acceptable.” Midori agreed to the man's price.

5. asddas193

asddas193 CHYOA Guru

"Well, I can't have all the fun to myself. Besides, I'll be "encountering" a bunch of thungs with spurs on their boots before long." Kyouka hummed.

6. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

"Very well. I'll start with the shipyard. It's owned by Oichi Mitsurugi, sold to her at a loss by her lover, the grandson of the great lord Sengoku. As of late the nanban shipwrights working there have ceased their construction efforts, and barred the doors of the shipyard. Apparently, they've been disappearing, one by one, with symbols of their religion's demon being left on the walls. They're terrified."

asddas193, moonblack and unisol_gr44 like this.
  7. unisol_gr44

unisol_gr44 CHYOA Guru

'Well, I cannot deny that part of me likes hearing it, I think every man does,' Jian chuckled, as he relaxed, 'Hmmm~, I don't think life could get much better than this.'

asddas193 and Tjf like this.
  8. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

Manuel nods and chuckles. After a few moments, he and his men depart.

9. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

His lover's hand travels through the water, finding its way around his cock. "I can think of a way."

10. moonblack

moonblack CHYOA Guru

“I... see... very interesting.” Midori nodded. “Go on, I have a couple of questions, but they can wait until you finish telling me what you know.”

asddas193, unisol_gr44 and Tjf like this.
  11. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

"The warehouse job was simple, but elegantly executed. A distraction was put in place, while stealthy assassins crept inside to slaughter the guards. I don't know who committed the robbery, but I do know to whom the goods were sold. A fence here in the slums, a young woman, named Raika."

12. unisol_gr44

unisol_gr44 CHYOA Guru

Jian grunted, his cock slowly coming to life in Chitsukiko's hand, 'You are so naughty, Chitsu. It is why I love you.' He chuckled and kissed Chitsukiko's neck, as his hand started to grope her large breast.

asddas193 and Tjf like this.
  13. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

Chitsukiko moans. "Not the only reason, I hope?" She begins to jerk his cock, knowing by know how fast and tight he likes her handjobs. Jian feels another hand under the water, this one tentative and unsure. Looking up, Koko looks at him with a questioning and hopeful expression.

14. unisol_gr44

unisol_gr44 CHYOA Guru

Jian chuckled, 'Far from it.' He kissed Chitsu, 'One of many.' He grunted, growing to full size quickly in Chitsu's practiced hands. He leaned over to Koko, 'How long has it been since someone touched you?' The mainlander kissed the nature spirit too, he chuckled a little at the feeling of her leaves tickling brow.

Tjf likes this.
  15. moonblack

moonblack CHYOA Guru

“I see... well, that brings up a few questions. For starters, when did the shipwrights start disappearing – before or after the shipyard was leased to Lady Tiyaka? And how do I contact them, anyway? I doubt they will open up if I just go knocking on their door. Anyone I could use to contact them? Last, but not least, where do I find this Raika? Seems like I need to ask her a few questions...”

Tjf likes this.
  16. asddas193

asddas193 CHYOA Guru

"Oh! Don't forget, don't kill the woman and her men that was in here earlier!" Kyouka yells as they left. After that, she turns to Ya-Ming. "Torch the place once they've got all the money." She said with a grin, then turns to Santo. "You, get to the temple. Tell them there're special packages arriving. And while you're at it. Buy us a horse, and a wagon." Her grin turns cheeky as she ordered him.

Tjf likes this.
  17. majus

majus CHYOA Guru

Kina slowly got up.

"Will the sorceress re-establish the curse, my lord?" She paused. "It would be better if you put back the gag. I might be dangerous without it."

asddas193, Tjf and unisol_gr44 like this.
  18. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

"T-Too long." She moans into his mouth, as Chitsukiko begins to jerk him with both hands.

19. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

"After, part of the way into the construction of the ships the lady commissioned. I can put you in contact with a former sailor who knows them well. He should be able to get you inside." He pauses, taking a sip of tea. "Raika has a small pawn shop, I'll give you the address."

20. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

Santo groans, as the group heads off to follow their orders. "Who the hell sells horses at night?" He grumbles, but seems to have an idea, and heads out.