Winds of Ambition - Game Thread

Discussion in 'Sexual RPGs' started by Tjf, Aug 8, 2020.

1. unisol_gr44

unisol_gr44 CHYOA Guru

Jian groaned into Koko's mouth, as Chitsukiko jerked him. His hand went to Koko's breasts, groping and caressing them, before he turned back to his cousin and kissed her again. The young man was overwhelmed, first a threesome with Kyouka and Chitsukiko, now Chitsukiko and Koko.

Tjf and asddas193 like this.
  2. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

Shintaro shakes his head. "The curse will take more effort, I think." He puts her gag back on. What happens next is a blur, as he knocks her out and transports her to be operated on by the sorceress. When she regains consciousness, back in the castle, she remembers what happened, the woman playing with her body, the things she said, the way she made Kina feel. As she wakes, she relives it all at once, and nearly orgasms from the feeling alone.

majus, asddas193 and unisol_gr44 like this.
  3. asddas193

asddas193 CHYOA Guru

"You'll think of someone." Kyouka chuckled, and just as Ya-Ming was about to leave, "Oh, changed my mind. Put this on one of the dead men before you burn the building." She said as she hands over the golden spur. After they departed, Kyouka sits by the bar. "Haa. I never would have expected I'd be the one givijg orders." She sighed, pointing at a light drink.

Tjf and unisol_gr44 like this.
  4. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

As the two kiss, Chitsukiko takes her hand away from his cock, but it's soon replaced by Koko's cock, the nature spirit expertly fellating him.

unisol_gr44 and asddas193 like this.
  5. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

Tatsu grins and comes over to her, handing her the drink. "It suits you, though."

6. asddas193

asddas193 CHYOA Guru

"Mmh. Maybe it does. Though to be honest, this is the first time I'm in the boss' seat. Haa. Never thought all those military lessons from my childhood would come in handy." Kyouka sighed as she drinks her booze.

7. unisol_gr44

unisol_gr44 CHYOA Guru

[I'm honestly not sure how you wrote Koko's cock instead of mouth... unless she has a cock that can fellate another cock? :p]
    Jian laid his hand on Koko's leaf-hair, as she blew him in the water, kissing Chitsukiko's neck and down to her breasts.

8. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

"You were trained from childhood?" He leans in, interested. "Samurai family?"

9. asddas193

asddas193 CHYOA Guru

"Yeah. I'm from the once powerful Mitsurugi clan. Though it's simply a name now, ever since the Yokuboo clan absorbed ours." Kyouka replied as she continues drinking, "Well, my brothers are trying to revive the clan though."

unisol_gr44 and Tjf like this.
  10. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

[Whoops. The perils of writing multiple storylines at once.]
    Eagerly, Chitsukiko leans back to offer up her breasts to him, as Koko takes him deep in her throat, the feeling sensational.

asddas193 and unisol_gr44 like this.
  11. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

"But you're more interested in forging your own path." Tatsu smiles. "I can respect that."

12. moonblack

moonblack CHYOA Guru

“Hmmm... this is starting to look more and more like a scam... on an outright attack on Tiyaka...” Midori commented. “Speaking of, Tiyaka is a good friend of my mother, though they have not seen each other in some time. We talked about the past and what my mother was like when younger. I asked her a few questions about the capital, since I am new here. I also offered to help her, if I can, with some issues she's having. Said issues involve the Zatoichi Shipyards and the warehouse I asked about – which is how I eventually ended up here, talking to you. Though I get the feeling you already knew most, if not all, of that.” Midori smiled at the man. “I hope the story was to your liking and did not bore you.”

Tjf, asddas193 and unisol_gr44 like this.
  13. unisol_gr44

unisol_gr44 CHYOA Guru

Jian sucked on Chitsukiko's nipple, while Koko deepthroated him. He groaned at the sensation, 'Damn, where did she learn that?'

14. asddas193

asddas193 CHYOA Guru

"Thanks. Hopefully we don't end up dead, before we dismantle the yakuza." Kyouka said with a grin as she asks for a refill.

15. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

"No, it didn't." He returns the smile. "Was there anything else you needed?"

16. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

Chitsukiko massages his balls, moaning lewdly, as Koko eagerly sucks him off. "Who knows? You don't seem to mind, though." His fiancee smirks, before moaning again.

17. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

"You know, I think we actually have a shot." The old woman fills the cup up with more sake.

18. unisol_gr44

unisol_gr44 CHYOA Guru

'Fuck, you two are going to make me cum before we even started,' Jian groaned at the double assault, groping Chitsu's tits and Koko's back.

asddas193 and Tjf like this.
  19. moonblack

moonblack CHYOA Guru

“Just Raika's address and where to find the former sailor you mentioned. Nothing else right now.”

Tjf, asddas193 and unisol_gr44 like this.
  20. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

Chitsu chuckles, as they redouble their efforts. "Oh, we're not going to let you go tonight without cumming many, many times, my love."