Winds of Ambition - Game Thread

Discussion in 'Sexual RPGs' started by Tjf, Aug 8, 2020.

1. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

He tells her where to find the pawn shop and the tavern the sailor frequents.

unisol_gr44 and asddas193 like this.
  2. asddas193

asddas193 CHYOA Guru

"Of course. I'm not going down without a fight. And as you know, whenever I fight. It's to win." Kyouka said in a haughty tone as she downs her sake.

unisol_gr44 and Tjf like this.
  3. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

Tatsu chuckles. "That's the spirit. Though, are you going to get drunk before the job is over?"

unisol_gr44 and asddas193 like this.
  4. asddas193

asddas193 CHYOA Guru

"Please. If you want me drunk, you'll need at least five bottles." Kyouka cooed, "But, you're right. Gimme some water. I'll wait for the rest before I start celebrating."

Tjf and unisol_gr44 like this.
  5. moonblack

moonblack CHYOA Guru

“You have been most helpful, thank you. I won't take any more of your time for now. Time to go speak with a couple of people...” Midori gave a thankful smile and a polite bow to the man before getting up and heading out.

Once outside she first had a look around, searching for any potential dangers just in case, before heading towards Raika's place.

Tjf, unisol_gr44 and asddas193 like this.
  6. unisol_gr44

unisol_gr44 CHYOA Guru

Jian groaned, bucking his hips. After a moment, his balls churned in Chitsukiko's hand and his cock twitched, releasing a huge load of delicious seed into Koko's mouth.

Tjf and asddas193 like this.
  7. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

Kyouka can hear the sounds of fighting outside, quite distant, though. She's handed a pitcher of water. As she goes to drink, the men she sent begin to burst in from the back door. Manuel strides to the bar, removing his cloak. "Y-You'll never guess what fucking happened." Tetchi walks in, wiping her bloody sword clean. "Ito, the guy we're framing? Well, turns out that he's decided that Kitano's inability to find and punish you guys for the warehouse job makes him weak. There's a gang war in the streets. The job in the gambling house went fine, but we were attacked by Ito's men on the way back." Manuel grunts. "We lost a man."

asddas193 and unisol_gr44 like this.
  8. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

She can't see anything, beyond a few ne'er-do-wells ogling her. Raika's place is a pretty standard pawn shop, with bars outside the windows.

moonblack and asddas193 like this.
  9. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

The spirit drinks his load down eagerly, before rising from the water. "Did you enjoy, ma- Jian?"

10. moonblack

moonblack CHYOA Guru

Midori ignored the people ogling her and made her way to the pawn shop. So this is Raika's place. Let's see if she's here... She thought as she made her way inside.

Tjf, unisol_gr44 and asddas193 like this.
  11. asddas193

asddas193 CHYOA Guru

"Hmm." A frown appears on Kyouka's face, "Tetsu, get a cloak and get your bow. Feel free to pick out a few targets." She said as she stands up, "Tetchi, you and your men can stay here, or get a cloak and join the fray." Her grin starts to widen, "The money, is it safe?" She asked as she heads out the door, her left hand firmly holding onto her sword.

12. unisol_gr44

unisol_gr44 CHYOA Guru

'Damn right, I did, Koko,' Jian smiled at her, leaning in for a deep kiss. He didn't care about the taste of his seed on her tongue. He looked to Chitsukiko, kissing her aswell, 'Let's move to the bed, shall we?'

Tjf likes this.
  13. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

Inside, she sees that the store walls are stocked with all manner of items. A young woman walks inside, stocking the merchandise, before looking up.
    [​IMG]
    "Welcome. Looking for something in particular, or just browsing?"

moonblack and unisol_gr44 like this.
  14. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

"W-Wait, we're fighting? Who are we going to fight?" Tatsu looks confused, but takes his bow, while his sister joins him. Manuel says "That Santo fellow pretended to be some sort of medic. Both sides let his wagon through unharmed. The money's safe, unless he got robbed somewhere else."

15. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

She kisses back passionately. Both women leave the bath, rapidly drying themselves, before moving to the futon.

16. asddas193

asddas193 CHYOA Guru

"We'll kill anyone that tries to kill us of course." Kyouka hums, "And don't worry about Santo, he can take care of himself." She said with a grin, "Now. Ito, Kitano. Both their men will be dyinh tonight." She the heads out to see how things were going.

17. moonblack

moonblack CHYOA Guru

“Just browsing for now. Are you the owner?” Midori asked as she checked out the young woman, already considering her options.

Tjf, asddas193 and unisol_gr44 like this.
  18. unisol_gr44

unisol_gr44 CHYOA Guru

Jian dried himself off a little, before he joined his lovers on the futon, cock already erect and ready again. He kneeled between them, while he marvelled at their beautiful curves, undecided who to shower in his affections first.

asddas193 and Tjf like this.
  19. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

It isn't hard to follow the sound of gunfire. On one of the large thoroughfares running through Kitano's territory, a large melee is ensuing, about a dozen members each of the rival yakuza families attacking each other with swords, bows and matchlocks.

20. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

She nods. "Raika's the name, and yeah, this is my shop. Shout out if you need help with anything." She goes back to her work.