Winds of Ambition - Game Thread

Discussion in 'Sexual RPGs' started by Tjf, Aug 8, 2020.

1. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

Kasawara moves to her and kneels down, before wrapping her up in a comforting hug. "She did it because she loved you, all of you. She was a fine woman."

unisol_gr44, asddas193 and Regin34 like this.
  2. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

"Not at all." Raika grins and kisses Midori. "Now, to test out those items..."

asddas193 and Regin34 like this.
  3. asddas193

asddas193 CHYOA Guru

"As expected." Kyouka chuckled, as she heads outside. Eager to see how her neighbors will react to the carnage.

unisol_gr44, Tjf and Regin34 like this.
  4. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

She sees very few people out on the street, most of the stores closed. Apparently people are staying hunkered down until the fighting ends. The gambling house is partially burnt down, and clearly no longer in business.

unisol_gr44 and asddas193 like this.
  5. Regin34

Regin34 CHYOA Guru

Airi let her tears drop, realsing her emotion and saddness.
    "What is the point in sacrifice own future for others?" She said and calm down.
    "No... I can't let her sacrifice waste... I Have to finish what she started..." She look at Kasawara.
    "Did she share something where she find spell? Or her next plans for me? Any messega? That mystery kunoichi should know something ."

unisol_gr44, asddas193 and Tjf like this.
  6. moonblack

moonblack CHYOA Guru

“First I want to kiss you,” Midori let go of Raika's body and knelt down before her. Using her hands she made the blonde spread her legs before kissing her nether lips and starting to lick her.

unisol_gr44, asddas193 and Tjf like this.
  7. majus

majus CHYOA Guru

"It might work, if you were selling a disobedient slave, covered with whip marks." She blinked. "Apply for the job?"

She wondered then something hit her.

"Have my plot with concubine and ninja worked?" She asked.

Before she could say anything else, she felt something hit her lips. She felt familiar scent, and immediately stopped the dick into her mouth and started bobbing her head.

unisol_gr44, Tjf and asddas193 like this.
  8. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

He nods. "Yes. There was a sorceress your sister was in contact with, who helped her break the curse. She should know more. The problem is that she's being hunted, both by Clan Yokuboo, and by other sorcerors. As for the kunoichi, I'm not sure where she is. Ninja are by design hard to find." He smiles, trying to distract her from her grief.

unisol_gr44, Regin34 and asddas193 like this.
  9. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

She leans back. "Mmmh, you're good at that, girl." Her juices are sweet on Midori's tongue.

unisol_gr44 and moonblack like this.
  10. asddas193

asddas193 CHYOA Guru

"Fufu." Giggling at the sight, Kyouka returns to the tavern to wait for Santo's delivery.

unisol_gr44 and Tjf like this.
  11. Regin34

Regin34 CHYOA Guru

"And why do you help her? What you could possibly gain from freedom for our clan? You are old, you won't life long enought to have profit of remuve curse from us. And where is the last place where the sorceress was seen?"

12. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

Shintaro moans. "Yes, he slaughtered many imperial guards, but was killed. The concubine, ah, was executed." He grunts. "Shame a beautiful girl had to die, but that's how things are here."

13. moonblack

moonblack CHYOA Guru

“And you're so tasty...” Misori kept licking for a bit longer before pulling away. “Lie down and spread your legs for me.” She instructed as she moved to take one of the larger dildos.

unisol_gr44, Tjf and asddas193 like this.
  14. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

The layabout appears not long after, his wagon pulling up in front of the tavern.

15. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

"She was my friend. I liked her, so I helped her." His answer is simple. "She was hiding in the tunnels below the city."

unisol_gr44, asddas193 and Regin34 like this.
  16. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

She lies down on a futon, spreading her legs and pulling apart her pussy lips to expose the pink fresh within.

unisol_gr44, moonblack and asddas193 like this.
  17. asddas193

asddas193 CHYOA Guru

"Good job, I knew you could do it." Kyouka cooes as Santo arrived, she then calls for some men to help bring the "supplies" inside.

18. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

The money is brought into the tavern and taken down to the vault in the basement. Santo grins arrogantly. "Of course I could. I'm me, after all. You wanna split the money now, or later?"

19. asddas193

asddas193 CHYOA Guru

"Let's split it now. We'll all rest for today. Feel free to visit the temple if you want to use the dojo." Kyouka to all the hungover men in the tavern.

20. moonblack

moonblack CHYOA Guru

“Beautiful...” Midori licked her lips before licking all over the dildo, getting it wet with her saliva. Then she knelt down and brought it to Raika's waiting pussy, rubbing it against her nether lips for a few moments before finally thrusting it inside.