Winds of Ambition - Game Thread

Discussion in 'Sexual RPGs' started by Tjf, Aug 8, 2020.

1. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

She comes up again for another breath of air, chuckling at the comment. "I aim to please." She goes back under. This time, she deep throats his cock, bobbing up and down, his cock squeezed by the warm bliss of her throat.

2. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

Kasawara calls for a guard, who goes for his weapon before the lord assures him that Airi is a friend. Then, the old man grabs his sword, and begins leading the group. "Inazuma was my friend, so it's only right that I should help her sister personally."

unisol_gr44 and Regin34 like this.
  3. GenericEditor168

GenericEditor168 Really Really Experienced CHYOA Backer

The half-dragon's cock throbs in her throat as she bobs up and down on it, and Eikyo sits back and moans as she sucks on his shaft.

unisol_gr44, Tjf and Regin34 like this.
  4. Regin34

Regin34 CHYOA Guru

"If you realy want that, I won't stoped you." It was something new for Airi, lord who go personally to dangrous zone. Everyone who she know, always send men in their name. Maybe that is the reason, why Inazuma befriend with him?
    She follow him to tunnels.

unisol_gr44 and Tjf like this.
  5. asddas193

asddas193 CHYOA Guru

"Greetings. Kitano-sama. Thank you for taking care of my aunt." Kyouka bowed with a strangely polite smile. "And yes, you could call me an estranged niece. I wanted to forge my own path, so I travelled around a lot. Picked up a few things here and there."

6. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

She takes his cock deep inside, hilting herself on his cock, until her nose rubs against him. Her throat feels indescribably good.

unisol_gr44 and asddas193 like this.
  7. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

Lighting a torch, he leads her down into the tunnels, walking for what seems like hours, making polite conversation to pass the time. "Yeah, the first time I met Inazuma, we had a fight." He laughs. "I can't believe she challenged an old man! I got her good a few times, but then she lept up, got my head between her thighs and started punchi-" He pauses. "You hear that?" Airi does. Her trained ears pick up the sounds of shouting in the tunnel.

unisol_gr44, Regin34 and asddas193 like this.
  8. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

He nods, walking up beside her. "I see. And which of Li's brothers was your father, again?" His expression is hard to read. Before Kyouka can answer, he shrugs. "Never mind, they're both gone, so I shouldn't bring up painful memories for you." He puts down the wicker basket, and she sees a large portion of food. "If you're looking to put that sword arm to work, anyone around here will be able to guide you to the Kitano Family headquarters. Feel free to come by." Kitano gives Kyouka a last, lingering look. "Look after your auntie, kid. Family is important." He walks away, his men following him.

When Madame Li hears his footsteps fade away, she lets out a sigh of relief. "Kami..." She shakes her head, looking at Kyouka, and then pointedly at the medallion. "D-Do you know something about Zaba?"

9. Regin34

Regin34 CHYOA Guru

Airi chucled for that.
    "Yes, she always going outside the simple ways. She was like wind in the field, not to controll. " She stoped as she hear shouting.
    "I will go first and check it out. Stay here." She said and cover herself in the shadows and go look what kind trouble waiting for them.

unisol_gr44, Tjf and asddas193 like this.
  10. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

She sees a group of samurai in armour, four in total. Two samurai lie on the ground, burned to death. The leader of the samurai grunts. "Careful, boys. This bitch is laying traps for us. Anything that looks odd, don't touch it."

unisol_gr44, Regin34 and asddas193 like this.
  11. asddas193

asddas193 CHYOA Guru

"Thank you for the oppurtunity." Kyouka bowed once more as Kitano offered her a job. Though she was a little relieved that he didn't ask for her connection to the old woman's family. And once they left, she gently shuts the door. "I do. He's alive, and he wants to be with you again." She said with a grin, "But. Only if you do as I say. Tonight, do you have anywhere you need to go to?"

12. Regin34

Regin34 CHYOA Guru

(It is two alive samurai and two dead, or four alive samurai and two dead?)
    "It look like we are going in the right direction." She said to herself and create illusion of cloaked female as she running away from the samurai in the oposite direction, to her way.

unisol_gr44, asddas193 and Tjf like this.
  13. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

She lets out a disbelieving gasp, hand covering her mouth. "I-I". Her expression is mixed between surprise and joy. "No... No, I don't."

14. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

(Sorry, it's four alive and two dead)
    "It's the sorceress!" They sprint after the illusion, clearing the way for Inazuma.

unisol_gr44, asddas193 and Regin34 like this.
  15. Regin34

Regin34 CHYOA Guru

Inazuma return to Kasawra and his men.
    "It look like we are going in the right direction, there are other. Be carefool, there will be a traps." She warm them and go back to tunnel, looking for the traps and magic spells, still hidding in the shadows.

unisol_gr44, asddas193 and Tjf like this.
  16. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

They find several runes scribbled into the wall, further down.

unisol_gr44, asddas193 and Regin34 like this.
  17. Regin34

Regin34 CHYOA Guru

"Don't touch them, there must be magic explosive." Airi said as they awoid them.

18. majus

majus CHYOA Guru

Kina bows deeply.

"It would be an honour." She answered. "And how is the situation in Jakuboo clan? Who is the new clan head?"

19. asddas193

asddas193 CHYOA Guru

"Good, one of my men will meet with you for instructions. Follow it, and you'll be with Zaba by tonight." Kyouka said with a grin, "Needless to say, keep quiet, and you'll be reunited. Farewell for now." She leaves and heads to the temple to see how Ujo, and Grugga were doing.

20. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

"We'll speak of that after the job is complete." Shintaro grins. "Hattori and I have some ideas about it."