Winds of Ambition - Game Thread

Discussion in 'Sexual RPGs' started by Tjf, Aug 8, 2020.

1. moonblack

moonblack CHYOA Guru

“Mm, yes, good girl... like that... keep going...” Midori moaned in approval as Raika pleasured her. She continued teasing the shopkeeper, keeping her on the edge but not letting her cum yet. The blonde would not get any release until she was begging for it, and only after Midori had climaxed herself.

(Note: My replies might be slow today.)

Tjf, unisol_gr44 and Regin34 like this.
  2. asddas193

asddas193 CHYOA Guru

"Thief? Me? I own this temple. At least, recently I did." Kyouka shrugged, "But. I like your spirit. So, how about you come work for me instead?" She asked with a grin, "All I ask if your loyalty, and I can pay you much more than your last boss ever did. Interested?"

Tjf and unisol_gr44 like this.
  3. Regin34

Regin34 CHYOA Guru

Airi push down Kasawara, to awoid fireball, and create illusion of them two as they scream and burn alive. Such kind magic can not be throw by trap, sorceres must be not far from them.
    "Stay here." She whispered to old lord and follow shadow, hoping her illusion will trick the sorceress.

asddas193 and Tjf like this.
  4. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

Raika eagerly continues her ministrations, writhing in pleasure as Midori plays with her.

5. unisol_gr44

unisol_gr44 CHYOA Guru

Jian kissed Koko and played with her pussy and clit. He chuckled, 'Do you want to watch me and Chitsu to see how it's done or should we just go for it?'

Regin34, Tjf and asddas193 like this.
  6. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

She's silent for a few moments, but nods. "Fine. You want loyalty, we can give you loyalty. It better go both ways, though."

Regin34, unisol_gr44 and asddas193 like this.
  7. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

As she heads through the darkness, a woman's voice sounds. "Go back! Don't make me kill you!"

8. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

She shakes her head, rubbing herself against him. "No, Jian, Master... I want it more than anything."

9. asddas193

asddas193 CHYOA Guru

"Of course. I don't send my men to die." Kyouka cooes, "What do you think Ujo? Want some more men under your wing?" She asked as she beckons him to help with undoing their binds.

10. moonblack

moonblack CHYOA Guru

It did not take long for Raika to succeed in her task. Soon Midori was writhing in pleasure as she climaxed on top of the blonde, her sweet nectar filling the shopkeeper's mouth.

“That... felt wonderful... Good girl, you deserve a reward... Tell me when you are ready to receive it...” Midori gasped as she caught her breath. She resumed fucking Raika's snatch with the dildo, making sure to keep her on the edge and not let her cum until the blonde started begging for it.

Tjf, asddas193 and unisol_gr44 like this.
  11. Regin34

Regin34 CHYOA Guru

Airi decided to take risk and respond.
    "I can't go back before learning true! Are you know my sister Inazuma? I'm from Rai clan like her!"

12. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

He slice open their binds, and they stand. "I suppose." Ujo shrugs.

asddas193 and unisol_gr44 like this.
  13. asddas193

asddas193 CHYOA Guru

"Good. Whip em up to shape." Kyouka said with a grin, "But first. Let's see how good all of you actually are." She leads them to the dojo, giving them and her men some wooden swords. "Rules are simple. A one on one duel. The one who disarms, or knocks their opponent down wins, and gets to eat and drink all they want at the tavern. The loser stays here and helps clean the place up."

14. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

"C-C'mon, make me cum!" She writes and bucks her hips.

asddas193, unisol_gr44 and moonblack like this.
  15. moonblack

moonblack CHYOA Guru

“Good girl, you may cum.” Midori smirked and sped up, allowing Raika to at last get the relief she craved.

16. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

The woman appears, ragged and tired looking, with fire in her hand just in case Airi tries something. "I knew Inazuma."

Regin34, asddas193 and unisol_gr44 like this.
  17. Regin34

Regin34 CHYOA Guru

Airi show her empty hands to woman.
    "Please, tell me what egzacly happen to her? Why she have to die? Did are you hunted because of her action? Please I need answers!"

18. Avatar Kyoshi

"Oh so now You have change of Plans and don't Plan to Die huh? Glad to hear it" she smiles slightly.

19. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

The fighting begins, with cheering and gambling taking place among the spectators. By the end of it, only one of the newcomers has defeated their opponent, the woman who spat at Kyouka earlier.

20. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

Raika cries out in pure pleasure, her juices squirting out. "Ha... When did you become the boss?" Her breasts rise and fall appealingly as she pants.