Winds of Ambition - Game Thread

Discussion in 'Sexual RPGs' started by Tjf, Aug 8, 2020.

1. asddas193

asddas193 CHYOA Guru

Kyouka was about to say something sarcastic, but recalling how Ya-Ming's friend was listening. She decided to stay silent and follow the kunoichi down the stairs.

Tjf and unisol_gr44 like this.
  2. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

Narrowly dodging a spike trap, the two of them make their way down the tunnel, heading into a small room lit by candles, with incense in the air and a few creature comforts and scrolls. A voice calls out, unseen. "Why are you here?"

unisol_gr44 and asddas193 like this.
  3. asddas193

asddas193 CHYOA Guru

"Hehe. You weren't kidding when you said there were a lot of traps." Kyouka chuckled as they finally got down. Only to be asked a question. "Well, I came here with a job offer." She replied in a haugty tone.

unisol_gr44 and Tjf like this.
  4. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

"What's the job, what's the bay." The voice is feminine and gruff.

5. asddas193

asddas193 CHYOA Guru

"Well, a simple job description would be going against a powerful organization. The pay will depend on how capable you are." Kyouka replied with a grin.

6. moonblack

moonblack CHYOA Guru

Midori frowned. “Well, that's unfortunate. Sounds like you will be working for me for a while – which means the belt stays where it is.” Her tone made it clear she did not care for any objections the blonde might have. “First you're going to tell me everything you know about your cousin. Then you are going to get in contact with them and convince them to tell you who was behind the job. If there's no way to get the stolen stuff back, then I am going to make sure this won't happen a second time by finding out who was behind it and dealing with them. And you are going to help me, whether you like it or not.” She declared firmly. “The dangers of trading with stolen goods – sometimes people start asking questions instead of just accepting the loss. Unfortunately for you this is one such time, Raika. You're lucky it's me asking the questions and not someone less scrupulous – some people would outright kidnap you, torture you until you tell them everything, then either sell you into slavery or gut you and dump your body in the sea.”

7. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

The woman steps from the shadows, looking at Kyouka.
    [​IMG]
    "Speak."

asddas193 and unisol_gr44 like this.
  8. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

"Fine..." She sneers. "I'll get you the information."

asddas193, moonblack and unisol_gr44 like this.
  9. asddas193

asddas193 CHYOA Guru

"Glad you decided to show yourself." Kyouka cooed, "As for the job. We're currently in the process of taking down the yakuza. The work is dangerous, but the rewards are plenty. And if you can prove yourself capable enough, you'll be paid handsomely."

10. moonblack

moonblack CHYOA Guru

“Oh, come on, don't be like that! It's only for a little bit! Besides, it's your own fault for getting involved without making sure you would not get in trouble for it.” Midori commented, before adding. “By the way, my earlier offer still stands - if you help me I am willing to help you in return. I'm sure there's something you need help with...”

asddas193, Tjf and unisol_gr44 like this.
  11. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

"Sounds interesting, I suppose." The woman crosses her arms. "You're the black spider, are you not?"

12. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

She rolls her eyes. "Don't moralise to me. You used my body and then trapped me in this thing." She looks down at the belt. "Speaking of which, could you please take this off? My... needs are pretty strong, and they need to be satisfied multiple times a day, or I go kinda crazy. Keeping this thing on will be literal torture for me."

asddas193, unisol_gr44 and moonblack like this.
  13. asddas193

asddas193 CHYOA Guru

"Yeah, that's what they call me." Kyouka nods. "Anyway, if you're interested, I'd be happy to give you a test. Pass, and you can consider yourself hired."

14. moonblack

moonblack CHYOA Guru

Midori rolled her eyes in turn. “Do you think I'm stupid? There's no way I'm going to trust you not to fuck me over once you are free of the belt. Therefor it stays in place until I am sure you are not trying to trick me. If you are that needy I am willing to help take care of your needs... on my terms.”

Tjf, asddas193 and unisol_gr44 like this.
  15. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

"What's the test?" She squints at Kyouka.

16. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

"Is that so?" She looks quizzically at Midori. "Alright, what now?"

17. asddas193

asddas193 CHYOA Guru

"Well, since you're so good with traps. How about you apply yourself, mess with both Kitano, and Ito's men. I hear their men are guarding the borders of their territories. Ya-Ming can lead you to the location." Kyouka said with a grin, eager to hear the woman's reponse.

unisol_gr44 likes this.
  18. moonblack

moonblack CHYOA Guru

“Oh, nothing much. I will be taking that belt off only when there's another person with us – someone I trust. It's a precaution to make sure you don't try anything stupid. That means the person in question gets to watch, and possibly join in the fun if they want. But if you're as needy as you say, then I am sure you won't mind getting fucked by two people at once, right?” Midori smirked. “Anyway, let's get back to business. Tell me about your cousin that got you to sell the stolen goods.”

19. majus

majus CHYOA Guru

"That depends on his tastes. If he likes to fuck the girl then cook her alive, then no. I am no interested." Kina answered, trying to fish more information - that's why she gave such an extreme example. She made sure that she looked all like the noblewoman who fell on the hard times - proud enough, and desperate enough at the same time.

20. GenericEditor168

GenericEditor168 Really Really Experienced CHYOA Backer

Eikyo groans as he starts to cum down the girl's throat, letting her find out what dragon seed tastes like.

(Sorry for the massive delay in replying.)