Winds of Ambition - Game Thread

Discussion in 'Sexual RPGs' started by Tjf, Aug 8, 2020.

1. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

The samurai slides shut the door behind him, licking his lips as he gazes upon her body. "I have no doubt, but I'm ready to experience it all..." He places his hands on her shoulders, pushing her gently to her knees in front of him. "I get the feeling that you know what to do from here." He chuckles. "You know, I may not have been entirely honest, earlier."

2. majus

majus CHYOA Guru

Jurobei sharpened his gaze, as he looked at the Shogun.

"So, from the very beginning, you had neither the power nor intention on following your promise." He concluded. "Yokuboo clan will not follow the faction that shelters the person responsible for our decline and disgrace." He stated sharply.

3. Regin34

Regin34 CHYOA Guru

Inazuma bow her head.
    "How much time I have for preparation? Or should I leave right now?" She feeling weird about thought to meet her father, for the first time. Of course she wasn't his official heir.

4. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

The man politely tries to angle his nose so as to avoid the scent. "Well, perhaps one of those western cutlery sets? Um, you don't have to leave right this second. The lord here is at the shogun's palace right now, so you'll leave when he gets back. As for why you were chosen, I'm not exactly sure. It's the eunuchs in the palace who make the decisions. They saw your name on a census list somewhere, and decided to pick you. Whether it was random, who can say?"

5. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

She returns his gaze, every bit as sharply. "Did I say no? I said that you'll have my mother, and have her you shall. We must just be delicate about it. Brazenly arresting her could start a civil war." The shogun sighs. "I'll invite her with us to the capital. On the road, away from her supporters, she'll have little recourse, and her supporters here won't know what happened until it's too late. We'll head to your port city and take a ship there. On the way, you can show my mother to your supporters. Does that proposal satisfy you?"

6. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

"Prepare whatever items you require, and say your goodbyes, if you feel like it, but don't take too long."

7. moonblack

moonblack CHYOA Guru

Midori blushed as her mother noticed where she had been looking. “An old hag? You're the only one who thinks that, judging by all the people that ogle you every chance they get, mother. Can't say I don't see why – you're a real beauty despite your claims to the contrary.” Her blush intensified a bit and she decided it was time to change the topic. “Anyway, do you have any further tasks for me, mother?”

8. asddas193

asddas193 CHYOA Guru

Kyouka had just finished removing every piece of armor she had on, leaving her in just her skintight bodysuit. Which hugged her curves perfectly, almost as if she was wearing nothing at all. And just as she opens up her skintight garment, he suddenly pushes her down on her knees. "Heh. So you're that type, eh?" She said with a grin as she opens up her bodysuit enough to reveal the tops of her parge breasts, along with the deep cleavage inbetween them. Kyouka then reaches for his kimono, undoing his belt, and pulling down his pants along with any underwear he had on. She then reaches for his cock with her gloved hand.

9. Arachna

Arachna CHYOA Guru

A little relaxed at hearing she'd have a bit more time to prepare, it was hard to say how much it would help. There were any number of reasons she could be on that list. It was possible that all she was going to hear something about how her taxes seemed to be late. But...the worst case scenario...she still felt the sting at her backside. Her clothes she had now kept her more interesting features obscured, but she could still feel that almost constant wound with each movement. She really didn't want to put herself in a situation of losing more than just one of her tails and those of her kind that overextended her reach usually lead to becoming a cautionary tale. While silently trying to think of options in her head, she took one of the knife sets to present to him, the look of pleasant surprise being clearly genuine.

"It's nice to see someone who doesn't dismiss somethings value just because of where it came from. If you want, I'll just cut the price down by about twenty percent. I really just want to see these spread in popularity." Her smile was warm and she meant it, though failing to mention how on average her markup was roughly twenty percent higher to begin with...

10. Regin34

Regin34 CHYOA Guru

Inazuma bow her head.
    "Yes, matriach." She said and leave audience room as quiet as she enter. She prepare her spare shurikens, kunais, hooks to climbing and simple dress of servant. Her ninja outfit she already have on herself and one of lesson in ninja way, is not carry to much on your missions. Inazuma said goodbye to her sisters and following the save passage, she leave headquaters.

11. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

"Oh, hush." The older woman shakes her head, but Midori can see that the comments pleased her. "Actually, yes, there is one small thing you could do for me. There's a small shop, down the road in the city, near the port. They had some lovely porcelain plates the last time I was there. It should be close to closing time, but would you mind rushing down to see if you could get some? It's alright if they're closed, just come back." She hands over some coins.

12. majus

majus CHYOA Guru

Jurobei stayed still for a moment. Slowly he nodded.

"Yes... the Shogun personally delivering the traitor, might do the trick." He might have underestimated the young Shogun. A pity she was not born a generation earlier. "Yes. It will do." He nodded.

13. moonblack

moonblack CHYOA Guru

“Of course, mother, I'll be right back.” Midori took the coins, got up and gave a quick bow to her mother before leaving the room. She took a deep breath to get her blushing under control, then headed for the shop. It was one she had passed by several times, but not visited before. She wondered if she would make it in time despite her rush...

14. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

He groans as she unveils his cock. It's larger than average, though not a monster like some she's seen, and well proportioned, thick and long in equal measure. "You are... damn." He grins. "I can't wait to play with those tits, but first, I want your mouth." He puts a hand on her head, as his cock quickly grows hard. "You've probably figured this out already, but you didn't murder my father, I made that up. My name is Daito Terada, from the Imperial court." He presses his cock inside her mouth. "I'm here to tell you that you've been selected for the Kusan, to go meet the emperor." He groans again. "I saw you before, and heard that you fuck any man who bests you in battle." He moves forwards, gently beginning to fuck her mouth. "Ah, yeah, use your tongue. I made up the dead father story so you'd underestimate me. I hope there's no hard feelings?"

15. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

"You're too kind, I'll gladly accept." The man smiles, handing over the required amount of coins. As he does, the door opens.

She manages to make it just in time, sliding open the door to see a young man handing over some coins to an attractive white haired woman.

16. asddas193

asddas193 CHYOA Guru

"Mm. Good shape, nice size. I might just enjoy myself." Kyouka cooed as she licks her pink lips, just as he puts his hand on her head. The redhead didn't need any insentive to start, she slowly strokes his cock. While she leans in to lick his cockhead, "Mmh. Yeah, I figured. After all, you look old enough to be a young soldier's father. But, I don't really care about that. Lying, cheating, ambushes, everything is part of the battle. It'll be up to one's self to overcome those challenges." She said, before licking around the tip of his cock, while gently suckling on it. "Mmph. The Kushan, ah? Ahnd hhy as I hosen?" She asked while bobbing her head up and down his length.

17. moonblack

moonblack CHYOA Guru

“Good day,” Midori gave a polite bow to the people inside and waited for them to finish before approaching the shopkeeper. As she waited she had a quick look first at the pair and then at the inside of the shop.

18. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

The kunoichi makes good time, using the rooftops to get to the stables, where several horses are reserved for the Rai Clan. Heading out on the road to the shogun's castle, she comes across an overturned wagon, fresh blood on the ground beside it. In the forest next to the wagon, she hears a shout. Inazuma knows that she it's not technically her job to help travellers on the road, though by her calculations she should still be on time to meet her lord if there's a short delay. She concludes that it's entirely up to her whether she investigates or not.

19. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

"Very well. So, we have an arrangement, then? You will help the shogunate?"

20. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

He chuckles. "A woman after my own heart." He's cut off as he moans, enjoying her blowjob. He reaches a hand down to pinch one of her nipples as she sucks him off. "Yep, the Kushan. You're heading to th-the capital."