Winds of Ambition - Game Thread

Discussion in 'Sexual RPGs' started by Tjf, Aug 8, 2020.

1. Regin34

Regin34 CHYOA Guru

Inazuma wasn't sure what will be best solution for her but... Damit, simple investigating isn't yet too much waste of time. She leave her horse tied to wagon and climb quicly up to tree and jumping by branches head on to shout. She pull up her mask with dark demon face, to cover her own.

2. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

The young man takes a set of knives, backing away to let Midori approach the counter. As he does, he says to the shopkeeper "Yes, so to confirm, you're to head to Castle Yokuboo, where Lord Yokuboo will transport you and all other participants in the Kushan to the capital. I hope you enjoy your meeting with his majesty." He bows to the woman, and leaves, nodding respectfully to Midori on his way out, manners impeccable. "Good day."

@Auraicide The young messenger leaves, and a busty young woman with long dark hair moves to the counter.

3. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

Heading through the trees, it isn't long before she comes across the source of the shouting, a young man in an expensive kimono, surrounded by three thugs with katanas. The youth has a blade of his own, and isn't a coward, attacking the three men with all his strength, but he's useless with the blade. The thugs simply dance around him, dodging every attack as they laugh and mock their victim. One bandit, a huge, hulking bald man, dodges beneath a sword stroke, getting behind the young man, and gives him a kick that sends him hurtling forwards, falling face first into the mud. As the young man tries to rise up, the three bandits begin to kick him.

4. Arachna

Arachna CHYOA Guru

"I'm sure I would enjoy meeting up with you again a lot more. Come back and see me?" Mitsuri rolled her eyes at listening to her mother shamelessly hit onto the guy she didn't even the learn the name of. But he already walking away with Koyrumi letting a hand rest on her cheek, with a longing look. It wasn't uncommon for merchants to try seduction tactics and he didn't seem to take the bait as easily as the rest, the fox suspecting he might have thought she wasn't being genuine, but it just managed making her more taken with him. "I think I'm in love." Mitsuri's face said enough about her annoyance. Her mother usually had about three to four "loves" a month if they were young and attractive. The younger fox often felt like she was more of an adult than her mother.

@moonblack
    Her daydreaming didn't last long, someone else already coming in. This was quite a bit of traffic for these hours. Maybe she'd have to consider changing business hours. Standing up straight again, she took a look at a young girl she was pretty sure she had seen around before, but couldn't be sure off the top of her head. "Oh, aren't you cute? If you need something, I can hold off on closing for a bit, just for you." She was mainly talking about the coins specifically, but her smile held all the same.

5. Regin34

Regin34 CHYOA Guru

Inazuma put her finger in sigils of creating her shadow clone jutsu. In fight that clone could only distract her enemies, but it was still able to attack with own sword. It is easy to kill, but to distrad one enemy, when Inazuma will deal with secend. She comand her clone to attack thug on the left when she will throw her shurikens for two others, still hidding in shadows.

6. moonblack

moonblack CHYOA Guru

“Good day.” Midori returned the nod and watched the man leave. The Kushan? So the shopkeeper is invited too? Good to know...

“Thank you, I'd like to make a purchase, if it is not too late.” Midori gave a friendly smile to the woman behind the counter and described the porcelain plates her mother had requested. “I hope you have some available?”

7. asddas193

asddas193 CHYOA Guru

"Mmhp!" Kyouka let out a surprised moan when he suddenly pinched her sensitive nipples, "Mmmhpwaa." She takes out his cock from her mouth with a loud *pop,* "Oh? Interesting. And when is it going to be held?" She asked with a grin, leaning in to lick his shaft. While her gloved hands jerked him, and fondled his balls.

8. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

The men aren't bad. The man on the left, a short man with a long beard, sees the clone and slices through it, the copy quickly disappearing. Her shuriken hit the man on the right in the neck, and he goes down, quickly dying. The huge man in the center raises a hand at the last second, gritting his teeth as the shuriken digs into his hand. He kicks the man on the ground in the face, knocking him out, and draws his katana. "Find them!" He growls to the short bandit, and they begin searching for her.

9. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

"S-Soon. Damn, you're good at that." He shivers with pleasure. "You're to go to the local lord's castle, and he'll have the participants accompany him t-to the capital." He pulls her up onto her feet. "Now, time to see the rest of that body of yours." The samurai pulls away her bodysuit, leaving Kyouka nude. He gropes at her breasts and cunt.

10. Regin34

Regin34 CHYOA Guru

Inazuma use her shadow walking jutsu, and by covering herself in dark parts of trees, move on braches. When short bandit will be in her reach and big one will look in the other way, she will throw at small one two shurikens.

11. Arachna

Arachna CHYOA Guru

"Oh, it's never too late for you, dear." Her comments could be taken in a lot of ways, but she didn't expand on them as she mulled over what she heard. She knew what the girl was referring to, though she didn't even remember where she picked it up from. She found a few sets, memories of different origins for each of them coming back. Wedding gifts, found in a river, and one that was traded for legitimately. She didn't get the fascination with these things exactly, but brought out a few to place on the counter and let the girl take a look over what sounded like the closest ones she meant. Allowing the girl to take a look over, the fox leaned a bit on the counter knowing that striking up friendly conversation was the best way to ensure people would come back. "I'm Koryumi, by the way. I think I've seen you wandering around here before."

12. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

The shurikens both hit the small man in the temple, and he falls to the ground, dead. Snapping to the sight, the huge bandit looks at the corpse, and charges into the brush where the shurikens came from. He rushes towards where the kunoichi is hiding, though she's not yet been seen.

13. Mazoku

Mazoku Really Really Experienced

Yakuboo Castle:
    "Did you miss me while you were gone? The first year was the hardest, tending to mother's shrine alone...," she trails off, fumbling for the words she needs, "...I am almost as old as her now; every day I resemble her more and more." Chitsukiko tugs at a lock of her hair, the same chestnut as the one depicted on the paintings of her mother but nowhere near the length. Untied it reached the floor, auntie had said it was quite a sight to see it flow behind her when she walked. "Part of me hoped you'd show up then. Not for me, but for... let's not talk about this. It was wrong of me to bring it up. Please, father, ask what you want of me." She retreats, hiding her facial expression with a bow until she can take control of it again.

14. asddas193

asddas193 CHYOA Guru

"Ho? And I suppose we have "just enough time" for this, hmm?" Kyouka teased as he pulls her up. Pulling down her bodysuit, her curvy body was revealed. Her large milky white breasts, topped with light pink nipples. Her toned yet smooth abdomen, her curvy hips, and round ass. Along with her well groomed fiery red pubic hair, and glistening pink pussy lips. "Ah, screw it. I haven't been beat in a long time, might as well enjoy myself." She shrugged, while wearing a wide grin. "Mmmh." Letting out a breathy moan as he played with her soft breasts, "Aahn." Kyouka moaned as he touched her wet cunt, "You're not so bad yourself." She cooed, spreading her legs a little to give his hands more access to her crotch.

15. moonblack

moonblack CHYOA Guru

“Nice to meet you, Koryumi, I'm Midori. I've passed by before, but never had the time to visit.” Midori replied with a friendly smile and began examining the sets that had been set on the counter for her. Knowing what her mother liked she did not need long to choose. “These will do. How much do they cost?” She asked, pointing at one of the offered sets of porcelain plates.

16. Regin34

Regin34 CHYOA Guru

Inazuma know there is enought of hidding. She create next shadow clone and command her run in oposite direction to her, short after she leave the bush. Bandit must think that she will send first shadow clone and later herself, so Inazuma will do oposite. She will rise her katana and attack in front when shadow clone will try hit bandit in the back. Inazuma will strike low, in huge bandit knees.

17. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

He looks at her silently. "Did I miss you? Yes, and no. I missed my daughter, more than anything else in this shitty clan, but the thought of seeing you... Initially I intended to find you, bring you to the Eternal Empire with me when I'd made enough coin to support you, but then Sanada began writing to me, telling me how much you looked like your mother, the resemblance getting stronger every day. I couldn't do it. Women were nothing to me before your mother, just meant for a quick fuck, but she... I loved her." Senzan sighs. "I know I've wronged you, too much to ask for forgiveness, but I hope we can..." The ronin sighs.

"My father is going to the capital. I'd like you to go with him, and send me word of what's happening there."

18. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

"No, I'm not." He bites on one of her nipples as his fingers squeeze her clit and delve inside her to stroke her g-spot.

19. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

As she planned, the bandit goes for the clone, slashing at where its head should be, turning as he realises it's a trick. He pulls back, grunting as her sword slashes across his thighs. He grits his teeth, looking at the kunoichi before him and taking up a combat stance. "Gonna regret leaving your hiding place. I'm gonna add your head to my collection." Looking up at her face, he slashes at her legs.

20. Arachna

Arachna CHYOA Guru

Giving a number that seemed oddly quite a bit lower than they should be worth, she didn't want to keep the girl waiting too long assuming she had places to be. She didn't mind losing the plates for less than they were worth since they were just clogging up space anyway. "I wouldn't want to keep you, but it's worth taking a stop by, sometime. Is that all you need? Makeup? Clothes? We have something you'd like, I'm sure." While dragging things out probably wasn't going to work, it was in her nature to always push for the upsell anyway.