Winds of Ambition - Game Thread

Discussion in 'Sexual RPGs' started by Tjf, Aug 8, 2020.

1. Regin34

Regin34 CHYOA Guru

Inazuma made hight jump, to dodge bandit blade and by making salto back, she kick him in the head. In fight, Inazuma never talk to her oponent, she prefer silence.

2. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

"Ugh!" He steps back, clutching at a bloody nose. In a moment, Inazuma knows that she made the right move. Furious, the big man takes a big swing, slightly wide enough for the kunoichi to exploit.

3. Regin34

Regin34 CHYOA Guru

Inazuma use oputunity and by room for her, she dodge bandit swing and stab him in the heart her own katana.

4. moonblack

moonblack CHYOA Guru

The price was a bit lower than Midori had expected, but she wasn't about to complain that she would save some money. “Thank you for the offer, but that is all I need right now. Just package them and I'll be on my way. But I will be sure to come back another day and take a proper look around your shop. I'm sure I'll find something of interest.” She smiled as she waited for the clerk to package her purchase. She used the time to prepare the amount she was supposed to pay.

5. asddas193

asddas193 CHYOA Guru

"Aaahn!" Kyouka throws her head back as she lets out an erotic moan. The sudden rough assault on three of her sensitive spots caused her pussy to clamp down on his finger, while her nipples harden against his teeth. Her rising arousal making more and more of her juices leak out of her cunt. "Mmh.... you're just full of surprises, aren't you?" She asked with a grin.

6. Mazoku

Mazoku Really Really Experienced

Yakuboo Castle:
    Taking a few steps forward, Chitsukiko reached for her father's chin, not quite touching him. There still was a wall between and would continue to be there. "As you command, father. I'll bring the topic up with aunt Midori and ask her to arrange something, it's not the first time I've asked to be brought along. And thank you for staying. You need only give the word and I'll move back home, so we can live together again." She wouldn't leave her clan, even if it meant rejecting Senzan so she felt happy he didn't intend to force that choice on her. The Eternal Empire held nothing for her, no family, no memories. Allowing her hand to fall, she bowed again and prepared to leave.

7. Arachna

Arachna CHYOA Guru

“I hope that you do.” She packaged them up carefully, making sure they wouldn’t risk falling or breaking. At least getting rid of the dam things would get down on clutter. Taking the money afterwards, she moved to the door ready to close things up for the day before any new last last minute customers could come by.

8. moonblack

moonblack CHYOA Guru

“Thank you, have a nice day.” Midori gave a polite bow to the shopkeeper and left the shop, carrying her purchase. As she headed back home she did not rush as much as she had on the way to the shop, careful not to accidentally damage her purchase by dropping it or by running into another person.

9. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

Ducking underneath his wild swing, she brings the sword up to impale the bandit. He grunts, blood pouring from his mouth, before he slouches over and falls to the ground.

10. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

"I have been known for it, yes." He grins, and continues to let his hands and mouth pleasure her until he feels her reach orgasm.

11. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

"I-, yes, do that." He bows in return. As she leaves, she hears her father's voice behind her. "Chitsuhiko." As she turns, he approaches her, arms moving around her and clasping her frame against his in an embrace. "It's good to see you, daughter."

12. Regin34

Regin34 CHYOA Guru

Inazuma pull out his corpse her katana and swing weapon, droping rain of blood on grass and cleaing her blade. She smile to herself behind her mask and put back katana on her back. She colected shurikens from short bandit and that one who die first. She walk to young men, who they tried to robbed and look at him.
    "Hey, you! Are you still alive?" She ask him in cold voice, hidding her face behind demon mask.

13. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

As she and her daughter pack up the store, the door opens yet again. Expecting to see another last minute shopper, she sees the face of the young man from before. "Um, hello again. I thought, since you have some time, would you, uh, like to come and eat some dinner with me?"

14. Arachna

Arachna CHYOA Guru

With things closed up for the day, Koyrumi let out a sigh, thinking about the court invite. It was stressful news to say the least, but she’d at least have a little time to get ready. Taking a look at Mitsuri, she had a more calculated look on her face. “Let Date know that you two might need to disappear for a while. The woods here are almost impossible for regular people to navigate. Sis’ will make sure of that. You still remember how to survive outdoors, right?”

Her inquiry was disrupted by seeing the man from before come back, and she approached to unlock the door, with a welcoming smile. “Good to see you again already.” Hearing what he asked, the smile on her face widened. “I can’t say no to that.” She already moved towards him, taking a second to look at the young fox girl. “Mitsuri, you wouldn’t mind finishing up here, would you?”

15. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

"What'cha got there, Dori?" As she moves down the street, she hears the voice of Hide, the son of an administrator of the same rank as her mother. She sees him grinning at her, and instinctively her hands clutch her purchase tighter, in case Hide tries to smash it. Though he's never directly done anything that could be labelled bullying, Hide spent their entire childhoods antagonising and annoying Midori, seemingly for no reason. "I'm heading up to the sake den with some girls. Feel like tagging along?" Boyishly handsome, Hide has famously had a lot of success amongst the local women, though as someone who's experienced, with both genders, Midori isn't starstruck by his appearance.

16. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

The man's good looks have been damaged, but not ruined, by a cut to his forehead. "Uhhhhh." He moans, before regaining consciousness and beginning to painfully push himself up out of the mud. "W-Who are you?" The man, long hair spilling to his shoulders, looks up at his saviour. He looks at the corpses, and then back at Inazuma. "D-Did you do that?"

17. asddas193

asddas193 CHYOA Guru

"Aaaaaahhhnn!" Kyouka's moans grow louder, and sweeter with each passing second. With his skillful and rough touch, it only took a few more moments for her to reach her peak. And unless he removes his fingers from her tight pussy. She'll squirt right onto his hand, while letting out an erotic mewl.

18. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

Mitsuri nods. "Sure. There's a cave I found, out in the middle of nowhere, we'll set up there. I'm more worried about you, mom."

After the man enters, Mitsuri rolls her eyes. "Yes, mom, I can finish up here." She sighs, as the man smiles nervously, offering his arm.

19. Regin34

Regin34 CHYOA Guru

Inazuma most like in her mask, when she don't have to controling her face, because no one will see it. Like just now, she grind proud of herself.
    "Yes, all three bandits. Who are you by the way? It isn't too wise for traveling alone in such rich outfit, it is like waving flag with "Free money". She give him back his katana. "And your skills demands more trainning." Kunoichi chucled.

20. moonblack

moonblack CHYOA Guru

“Oh, hi, Hide,” Midori wasn't in the mood for dealing with the guy, but decided to try and be polite while talking to him. “Thank you for the invitation, but I'll have to pass this time - mother is expecting me and I'm already a bit late.” She made up an excuse that was very close to the truth. “I hope you'll have fun. Take good care of the girls.” She gave him a friendly smile that did not quite reach her eyes.