Winds of Ambition - Game Thread

Discussion in 'Sexual RPGs' started by Tjf, Aug 8, 2020.

1. Mazoku

Mazoku Really Really Experienced

Accepting his embrace, Chitsukiko stands in silence until he felt ready to let his daughter go before starting to extricate herself from him. "You too, father." Leaving him there, she starts walking toward the bath. He hadn't taken her offer and in her heart Chitsukiko felt uncertain if she preferred that outcome than to if he had asked. Regardless, she had her mission now.

Impatient to see Midori, Chitsukiko left the last of the wetness in her hair to evaporate in the warm sun. Her samurai's hiatare had been exchanged for a floral-patterned kimono. Because of the time she spent in the former, the soft fabric felt almost alien against her skin. The wafting scent of the Terada clan's tea mixed with the natural fragrances of the garden and she followed it to her destination. Casting a quick glance at the pagoda she and Senzan had met up in, she saw no sign of her father and continued to walk until she passed a hedge and it fell out of sight.

"Auntie." She cheerfully greeted her mentor, not waiting for an answer before taking a seat next to her. She leaned her head back and sighed, rolling her shoulders. She could still feel some of the knots that the warm water hadn't eased.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2020
  2. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

He licks up her juices, before turning her around, bending her over the bed. "To the victor..." He lines up his big length with her pussy, and thrusts forwards, beginning to pound her cunt from behind before she's even finished basking in the afterglow of her orgasm.

3. asddas193

asddas193 CHYOA Guru

"Mmh." Mewing as he repositioned her, placing her hands onto the bed for support. Kyouka sticks out her curvy rump towarss him, licking her lips as she felt his cock press against her drenched cunt. "Aaahn... heh. Try not to explode after a few thrusts." She teased as he thrusts forward, her damp pussy easily accepting his size. While also tightening around his shaft, "Mmmmh... good." The redhead mewled as her hands grasp her sheets.

4. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

He sheathes his blade. "I-I'm Akechi, of the Nakayama trading house. Glad to meet you." Still hurt, he struggles to stand and bow to her. "I suppose that it isn't the best idea to travel like this when I'm alone." He scratches the back of his head. "Ah, yes, I suppose my skills could use some work." Akechi laughs awkwardly. "I don't have any money to give you for helping me, but here." He returns to his cart, grabbing paper and writing equipment. He writes down something on a piece of paper, and seals it with a stamp on wax. "That's a letter of gratitude. Show it to any office of the Nakayama trading house, and they'll reward you however you want, whether that's money, discounts on goods, a favour, whatever. We have offices all over the Empire."

5. Arachna

Arachna CHYOA Guru

“Thank you, dear.” Letting her arm lock around the man’s she walked along with him.

6. Regin34

Regin34 CHYOA Guru

Inazuma smile to herself. Trading house Nakayama, it would be usefull to have some favor from them. She carefool packed dokument to her back, to not destroy it.
    "You are welcome, handsome boy. Stay safe." She wave to him and run back to her horse, decided ride to her Lord. "I hope I'm not much too late." She said to herself.

7. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

@unisol_gr44

The first thought Jian has as he steps off the trading ship onto the harbour of Ryuza is how tiny this city is, in comparison to even a country town in his homeland. Still, that's not necessarily a bad thing, the place has a quaint charm to it. The sun is about to go down, but the streets are still bustling, filled with people after some sort of festival has taken place. On the horizon, high up, stands one of Hattori's famous castles, so different from the fortifications back in the Eternal Empire, backed against a mountain.
    [​IMG]

Everywhere, on the castle, atop buildings, around the main street, he sees flags bearing the same crest his mother gave him.

8. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

"Hey, Chitsu. Is everything alright? Did he, er, do anything?" Midori pours some tea into an ornate cup, handing it to Chitsuhiko.

9. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

Hide chuckles. "Fair enough. I'll take fine care of 'em, don't worry. See ya." He walks down the street in the other direction. "Damn, what an ass." Midori turns to see Saeki, her sister, walking in the same direction she is, carrying some documents, likely pertaining to some deal. "How's everything going, 'Dori? Wait, who's that?" As the sisters approach their home, they see a finely dressed older man leaving it, along with the bow carrying female samurai who ogled Midori in the street earlier. They begin walking away. "Hm, mom had guests?"

10. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

"N-No need to worry, sexy." True to his word, the samurai has stamina enough to continue pounding her until she cums again, before he sprays his load across her back. Breathing heavily and covered in sweat, the samurai from clan Terada gives a chuckle. "Do I have to fight you if I want to do that again?" He caresses her ass softly.

11. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

He smiles along, walking her down the street as the lanterns are lit and the sun goes down. "Last night, I had a delicious beef bowl at a place around the corner. I was thinking that we could maybe go there?" He leads her along. "You're, um, very beautiful, Koryumi."

12. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

"Handsome?" She sees him blushing as she rides away. Though she rides hard through several towns and villages, there's nothing else to bother or distract her, and she gets to the shogun's castle by sunset. There is a main gateway where guards check the people going in and out of the castle. She also notes that, like many castles, the walls here are built at an angle to resist earthquakes. This makes them easy to climb, so it's another potential entrance for her. She wonders how she's going to enter the castle. Through the front, either by saying who she is, or using deception to pretend to be someone else? Or will she climb the wall and sneak her way through to find her lord?

13. asddas193

asddas193 CHYOA Guru

"Aaahn!" Kyouka moaned in surprised as he continued fucking her. Feeling her next orgasm building up, the redhead arches her back, "Mmmh. Just... like... that~" She cooed as her juices slowly drip down on the floor. After a few more thrusts, Kyouka's long legs quiver as she squirts on his cock, "Aaaahn." She moaned, before feeling his warm seed hit her back. The redhead reaches back, collecting some of his cum on her fingers, before moving it toward her mouth. "Mmm." She moaned, sucking her cum soaked fingers as she grins. "Indeed. What better foreplay than a fight to the death?" She said in an ominous tone as she licks her lips, "But if it's you, heh, I don't mind losing again." She added in a teasing sultry tone.

14. Arachna

Arachna CHYOA Guru

"Sounds tempting." She probably enjoyed her meat just a little more on the freshly killed side, but it didn't seem like much of a date appropriate activity. At least for humans. The other foxes would be all over that. Especially the oni. She just gave him those knives too. Those would be excellent at picking apart meat. While thinking over the logistics in her head, she heard him speak. She enjoyed flattery from men his age, no matter how awkward. Much more than those creepy old men who would trying saying the same things. She already saw herself as one of the most attractive things in miles, true or not, so it wasn't the easiest thing to wow her on, but hearing it from him made her smile. "I like to think I look good for my age. I don't think you've told me your name yet before you started seducing me. Isn't that a little bit rude?" Her teasing manner was aimed to goad a reaction from him, but it was only now occurring to her that she hadn't even thought to ask for that yet.

15. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

The samurai happily grabs her thick asscheeks, groping them to his heart's content. "Unless you have a terrible memory, though, I doubt the 'dead father' trick will work on you twice." He gives her ass a slap. "Perhaps I should bring some of my clan's retainers to gang up on you?"

16. asddas193

asddas193 CHYOA Guru

"Mmh." Kyouka lets out a throaty moan as he gropes her ass. "Fufu. I remember each, and every person that has beaten me. Along with everything they did with their reward." She said with a mischievous grin, "Ooh." Cooing as he slaps her ass, causing it to jiggle, and redden slightly. "Fuu. You wouldn't be the first to do so. Though, I don't mind, as long as you don't mind losing a few of them." Her eyes turn ferocious at the aspect of going against a group of warriors.

17. moonblack

moonblack CHYOA Guru

“Hi, Saeki, how are you doing? And yes, he is.” Midori agreed with her sister as the two of them walked back home.

“I have no idea. Mom did not mention anything about guests when I talked to her earlier.” Midori took a careful look at the pair. “I have no idea who the man is, but he seems important, or at least wealthy. As for the samurai, I passed her on the street earlier as I was heading home. She ogled me before continuing on her way.” She made a brief pause. “Well, I guess it will be best if we go and ask mom about them.”

18. Regin34

Regin34 CHYOA Guru

"Ugh... I hate horse riding..." Inazuma said to hersellf, as she massage her backside, what bring her pain after long ride. If she wasn't in hurry, she would go by foot.
    "Hmm... First impresion is most important." Kunoichi thought it will be best to show her skills and talents, to let's her lord get know on his own skin. So sneaking inside should be the best option. Inazuma leave her horse in stable outside the castle and made a scouting around castle walls, keeping hersellf in shadows and looking for guards patrols and some traps what could made her climbing inside more dangrous or risk to get spoted.
    "I can't also killing anyone so I must be double focus." She said to hersellf.

19. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

"Oh, a thousand pardons. I'm Kiyoda, of Clan Terada." He bows, an awkward motion given that he's walking arm in arm with her. "You don't look good for your age. A woman of any age would beg the gods to look half as good." He enters the restaurant, a beef place that Koryumi has passed many times, but never entered. "Please, pick anything you like. My treat." He smiles.

20. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

"My men don't fear dying in battle, especially with such a prize on the line. When you're in the capital, why don't you come to visit the Terada Clan dojo? My brother runs it. We'll be more than happy to fight you, however many you wish to face." The samurai begins to redress.